[Dev] Nyzul Isle Uncharted Adjustments

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » [Dev] Nyzul Isle Uncharted Adjustments
[Dev] Nyzul Isle Uncharted Adjustments
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2012-11-22 15:38:18  
I'm not surprised you would assume I used hacks in nyzul. I'm not surprised you don't believe I didn't use fleehacks. I don't care to change your mind, and if it'll make you feel better to consider this an admission go for it.

However, it has ZERO relevance to the topic at hand. Nynja jumped my ***because apparently the screenshot I posted upset him enough that he wanted to bring it back up. I said nothing about win rates, ease, etc in my first post, just that their setup was capable of winning and a couple small tips for improving output.

I could be running around at 600% with full clipping every nyzul run, or I could have never set foot in nyzul and have read the specs enough to understand it. It does not matter. You will save time if your DD are aware of damage weaknesses. You will save time if DD keep an eye out for SC opportunities(side targeting a WS on a NM to SC is nice in the smaller rooms). You will save time if your DD are alert and engage quicker. These are obviously true, regardless of anything I've done.. so why the hell is there a whole page of people whining about bots..?
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2012-11-22 16:31:16  
ya I'm totes butthurt bro, "ujellyfag", totally. Could you not come up with anything better, bro?
 Odin.Valdor
サーバ: Odin
user: Valdor
By Odin.Valdor 2012-11-22 16:57:16  
Blaming the bots is easy. Anyone with half a brain knows SE monitors for speed hacking. As for .dat swaping and fillmode. Both are nice to have but doesn't insure a win. A team that knows how to work together will get wins.

-DD's seperating
-lamp communication
-SCH's learning to assist DD's
-Flee Boots to buy time

The list of stuff is endless to buy your team a few minutes. Skype, 4 DD (War, Sam, Mnk, Drk), 2 SCH's (both with AF+2 hands and 475+ Enhancing) and communications.
 Ragnarok.Systemx
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Systemx
By Ragnarok.Systemx 2012-11-22 17:15:03  
IDK i paid a group to merc NNI for me and they clip/speed hack the hell out of it and even with all that its hard to win sometimes. Lamps are the worst when its 5 lamps and order that pretty much can break a run with bad luck. Lamps are just too stupid and should be removed. The cool down time for them also is killer. One time we did order 1 2 3 4 5 > 2 3 4 5 1 > 3 4 5 1 2 > 4 5 1 2 3 > 5 1 2 3 4 till we got teh order right it took 5 frikin tries to get the order really? that was like 3-4 mins down the drain. Not only once did we get 5 lamp order but twice. Limit it to 3 or even 4 will help drastically.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-11-22 17:33:20  
Why are these arguments over NNI still going on? Its not like anything new can be said that wasn't said 6 months ago.
 Bismarck.Ihina
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2012-11-22 17:36:59  
Because some people still can't beat NNI so they need an outlet for their frustration.
[+]
 Bismarck.Helel
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2012-11-22 17:37:41  
It was quiet for a little over a week and then some tard had to bump it again. Same thing on BG. Good times.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-11-22 17:44:25  
Bumping a purple thread without official news should result in a ban from the internet.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2012-11-22 17:55:58  
Bismarck.Ihina said: »
Because some people still can't beat NNI so they need an outlet for their frustration.

Main char: 10/15 NNI (no Nares, but my main doesnt play mage jobs)
Alt 1 (Mageries, but has a Masa for lulz): 14/15 (missing Phor legs)
Alt 2 (mage+melee, Vere + WoE Gax: 13/15 (missing Phor Body for some reason, Nares Body)

You said something about the skill-less venting frustration due to being unable to win? I'm pretty much done, it doesnt change the fact its a shitty event based primarily on luck.
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-11-22 18:02:59  
Asura.Gabba said: »
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
O...K...

I gave some advice that had 0 relation to third party programs. Why are you so hellbent on turning the conversation to the fact that I use some amount of programs completely unknown to you? Regardless of what I say, you guys keep tunnel visioning on that.

Do you want a list of every program I use? Does it matter? Would you trust that list? Would anyone? Who the hell cares?

I just don't understand how my bot use or lack thereof is relevant to situational awareness in nyzul..?

Your Awareness theory with weapon bonus damage don't work. Its true that It can save time if you can apply it but 90%+ of the groups that are 15/15 (claim to be legit) were 4x Slashing Weapons DD (any combination of GS/Scythe/GA) and 2x SCH, so yea I guess they don't have any option with that.
My group had no problems winning with 2 MNK.

Quote:
If we know you used bots(becase is not human possible to control 5-6 accounts at same time in an event where you have to practically pay attention on each one)
You can control multiple characters without even alt tabbing without a bot.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2012-11-22 18:12:04  
I know who you are, Nynja. I've also watched you whine about various aspects of the game for several years now. You're just a special case.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2012-11-22 18:35:22  
I know who you are, Nynja. I've also watched you whine about various aspects of the game for several years now. You're just a special case.
Yeah, I been "whining", and yet in that time, you've still only got 1 job at 99...and it seems no Thaumas either.

Ramuh.Austar said: »
Yes, you can. But you're not 6boxing PW without bots automating commands. Even if you macroed all your dualsend commands to operate on 1 main character, its not happening.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2012-11-22 18:37:20  
If you're going to attack me for my gear, you might want to reconsider.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-11-22 18:38:56  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Yeah, I been "whining", and yet in that time, you've still only got 1 job at 99...and it seems no Thaumas either.

doesnt change the fact that you whine a lot.
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2012-11-22 18:41:23  
Then I'm sure that 1 job is quite good. Multiple jobs don't make ppl a better player. I've got a few I've lvld outta boredom, geared ok and will never touch again lol.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-11-22 18:45:32  
Yes, you can. But you're not 6boxing PW without bots automating commands. Even if you macroed all your dualsend commands to operate on 1 main character, its not happening.
You can, and it's not that difficult.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2012-11-22 18:46:11  
Bitching about how NNI's a fked up event is whining? I guess it is...maybe because it IS a fked up event, otherwise SE wouldnt be adjusting the jumps, wouldnt be adjusting lamp lockout times.

Anything else? ADL being a crapshoot? Hey it is a crapshoot. Mythic acquisition, more specifically, Alexandrites? You're going to tell me that 400 Salvage runs is legitimate for a Mythic weapon? Pulse weapon drop rates? You think 0.07% on Coruscanti is acceptable? 0.05% on Muresamamaru is ok? Anything else? If you're going to make bold statements like that, you should back them up.

If you're going to attack me for my gear, you might want to reconsider.
Its not on your profile page, so it may have never caught it, but it caught your Houyi's Gorget, a Resolute Belt?, Nomkhapa's, Athos...?

Cmon man, theres trolling to troll, and theres just asinine comments.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2012-11-22 18:51:58  
Yeah, it does pick up random pieces of gear, here and there.

Again, you might not want to go down this route.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-11-22 18:57:06  
Cmon man, theres trolling to troll, and theres just asinine comments.
You troll yourself, I don't even have to do anything.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2012-11-22 19:32:27  
kay lol
 Asura.Aikchan
サーバ: Asura
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Aikchan 2012-11-22 19:32:27  
hmmmmm. I totally forgot the point of this Thread lol :P