WORST EVENT EVER!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » WORST EVENT EVER!
WORST EVENT EVER!
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Caitsith.Kavien
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Kavien
By Caitsith.Kavien 2009-05-12 15:18:03  
Lets see who agree with me. Why spending *** 30min against 2k+ players to get this *** ring? only 11 available in a week. This is always on jp times, most of NA players sleeping/working/school/w/e.

SE Should give this ring instead of anni ring. I hope this event is forever atleast cuz its not fair and i cant consider this ***an event since only 30min long? Waste of time!
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-12 15:19:00  
Old thread is old thread
[+]
 Pandemonium.Luignata
サーバ: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-05-12 15:20:28
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

If you're in it for the ring, yea, it's probably a piece of crap event. But everyone in the game gets bonuses for finding the tablets. So in the end, all you miss out on is a little exp.
 Caitsith.Kavien
By Caitsith.Kavien 2009-05-12 15:20:48  
I'm not going to see all threads lol, i didn't see this at top, so i repost.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Antonios
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: jokstr
By Lakshmi.Antonios 2009-05-12 15:30:29  
Wait i cant get the ring anymore? ive been at work all day dying to log on tonight to get the *** ring and now i can not get it is this whats happening why the hell would SE do this?
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 15:30:31  
Kavien said:
Lets see who agree with me. Why spending *** 30min against 2k+ players to get this *** ring? only 11 available in a week. This is always on jp times, most of NA players sleeping/working/school/w/e.

SE Should give this ring instead of anni ring. I hope this event is forever atleast cuz its not fair and i cant consider this ***an event since only 30min long? Waste of time!

You forgot the EU players who will probably be at work since it will be mid morning/early afternoon
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-12 15:34:23  
No one cares. Go Q.Q about something worthwhile.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Antonios
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: jokstr
By Lakshmi.Antonios 2009-05-12 15:36:40  
i personally want the ring is y im asking
 Caitsith.Kavien
By Caitsith.Kavien 2009-05-12 15:36:57  
Yeah Antonios, u cant get the ring until 1week, only 11rings are out pear week.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-05-12 15:38:13  
Can the same person get the ring more than once?
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 15:38:32  
No worse event ever fishing for a fish that only is on pirate runs and no pirates for last 3 hours...
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-12 15:39:05  
Antonios said:

If you are online around NA/EU peak times, you are ***, bottom line.
This event is basically JP onry unless you have a couple packs of Monster to chug and some type of program to identify things in a zone.

Better make that Anni Ring worthwhile.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-05-12 15:40:20  
Dasva said:
No worse event ever fishing for a fish that only is on pirate runs and no pirates for last 3 hours...

I just had 2 pirate runs within 1 hour, silverhook spawned on one of them and blackbeard on the other. whats the odds of that? lol
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 15:41:24  
Haseyo said:
Antonios said:

If you are online around NA/EU peak times, you are ***, bottom line.
This event is basically JP onry unless you have a couple packs of Monster to chug and some type of program to identify things in a zone.

Better make that Anni Ring worthwhile.

Or if your lucky enough not to have to work/school on tuesdays...
 Shiva.Velito
サーバ: Shiva
user: Velito
By Shiva.Velito 2009-05-12 15:58:17  
Oh hey treasure hunter, gilfinder, cheap teleports across nations, free OP warps, more skillups, better synth chances and increased running speed for everyone. Sure is a shitty event.
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-12 15:59:55  
Velito said:
Oh hey treasure hunter, gilfinder, cheap teleports across nations, free OP warps, more skillups, better synth chances and increased running speed for everyone. Sure is a shitty event.

lol /clap
[+]
サーバ: Remora
user: iLLogiX
By Remora.Hackstealandbot 2009-05-12 16:00:10  
Tbest said:
No one cares. Go Q.Q about something worthwhile.

like shitty threads? qq indeed
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-12 16:08:49  
I let the JP players get the rings, so I can farm in high level areas as MNK/DNC...

GO LIFELESS JP PLAYERS!!!
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-12 16:21:27  
Well it's during their peak time, so they don't even have to be 'lifeless', whereas if we want to, time to get the caffine rollin'.
 Hades.Nybras
サーバ: Hades
user: wyrmhole
By Hades.Nybras 2009-05-12 16:27:32  
Tbest said:
Velito said:

lol /clap

That's only for the first week, we only get 3 Random effects after the initial week. Which will probably be the stupid casket things.
 Cerberus.Jiko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-05-12 16:30:19  
Kavien said:
I'm not going to see all threads lol, i didn't see this at top, so i repost.

Lazyfag.

User submitted image
[+]
 Alexander.Pakalolo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Pakalolo
By Alexander.Pakalolo 2009-05-12 16:34:45  
unless your able to to do this right when it activates every week you stand no chance of getting this.

Pretty sure all where found within an hour on servers, on alex it was less the 30 mins.

Last nite found something odd....2 mins after the moggle appeared 3 of gthem where found in less then 5 min and one of those in the jungle(I smell hack) or someone has luck of a million leprechans.

I could actually see the same people getting one every two weeks. Oh well FF life goes on.
 Garuda.Wobble
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wobble
By Garuda.Wobble 2009-05-12 16:36:39  
Velito said:

These are only all active from the 12th to the 25th. After that it will be two random ones. I am really a bit upset over this. I thought it was an actual event I could get on and do some questing, but no! I admit I would like the ring but I do like story line and quests. I would also like the moogle statue you can get with this event.
 Odin.Dizzi
サーバ: Odin
user: DizziCS
By Odin.Dizzi 2009-05-12 17:26:58  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCayacFcCX4

This.
 Asura.Sidi
user: Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-05-12 17:32:19  
Heh, I'm sick of all the complaining really... I think its absolutely awesome. A total chance of randomness. Theres PLENTY of other quests and events that come around, and this one goes on indeterminately so forever hopefully... first few weeks expect there to be clustering of ppl to try to get tablets right away but once everyone calms down and cools off then expect it'll last a bit longer and more ppl will get a chance for it.

The random status effects to signet is so beyond cool, makes for more fun when you get this and that.Getting everything right now is a little overkill, but still nice and effective (I just got Vilma's Ring, so expect thats in portion due to the TH... XD so quite pleased)

Frankly though, the complaining makes no sense. Anniversary rings still came out, and same freggin day for heavens sake, for everyone. How greedy do you have to be to be pissed off that you can't get this as well? Its a huge bonus, and meant to be extremely rare as well. SE wouldn't just "give" it away to everyone, so their current system is so that everyone has a random chance for obtaining it... later on when things cool off, it'll be a much more even chance.
[+]
 Diabolos.Cassi
サーバ: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-05-12 17:55:00
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

SE HATES EU, esp UK.
WELL WE HATE YOU SE WATCH OUT WE HAVE ANGRY NEDS AND CHAVS WE ARE GONNA BANG YER *** WINDIES IN SO *** WATCH IT OR IMMA GET MAH GRANNY ON YA.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-12 17:56:26  
Cassi said:
SE HATES EU, esp UK.
WELL WE HATE YOU SE WATCH OUT WE HAVE ANGRY NEDS AND CHAVS WE ARE GONNA BANG YER *** WINDIES IN SO *** WATCH IT OR IMMA GET MAH GRANNY ON YA.

se lols at you and your granny
[+]
 Bahamut.Mudeki
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Mudeki
By Bahamut.Mudeki 2009-05-12 18:09:09  
i personally think its a fuked up way that they did it especially since its set to restart every week during late hours of NA/EU times and will be perfect for JP to get it, pretty fukin stupid if u ask me only to do it once a week should be everyday, cause at 11 per week will take about 10 years for everyone on a server to get one. yea real fukin great job their SE fukin tards!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-12 18:12:28  

THIS IS SE
User submitted image

THIS IS WHAT SE WANTS US TO BE...
User submitted image

any questions?
First Page 2 3 4 5