WORST EVENT EVER!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » WORST EVENT EVER!
WORST EVENT EVER!
 Fairy.Filielle
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 21:39:51  
Kungfuhustle said:
Filielle said:
Well, it says the name of Militaria for Earthen Kingdom domination. Why?

I still don't follow, are we still talking about North Korea and their plans to attack us?

They don't attack The Rightful Spiritual Kingdoms. All those Soldiers are Purely Earthen Vessels singled to Death Kingdom.

Fire Kingdom just let's people kill each other off before it uses it's own power. /points at the higher suns / stars of pure fire / gamma based radiations; ROYGBIV, that's better.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-12 21:40:03  
Houshisama said:
Filielle said:
Houshisama said:
Filielle said:

WHERE ARE MY KIDS!??!?!?!

...lol...

this isn't a joke....... i want my kids back

Your kids have been taken by RUF to become child soldiers in the fight against the African government.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-12 21:40:33  
Filielle said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Filielle said:

I still don't follow, are we still talking about North Korea and their plans to attack us?

They don't attack The Rightful Spiritual Kingdoms. All those Soldiers are Purely Earthen Vessels singled to Death Kingdom.

Fire Kingdom just let's people kill each other off before it uses it's own power. /points at the higher suns / stars of pure fire / gamma based radiations; ROYGBIV, that's better.

And people say I should take MY meds.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 21:46:29  
Kungfuhustle said:
Houshisama said:
Filielle said:
Houshisama said:
Filielle said:

WHERE ARE MY KIDS!??!?!?!

...lol...

this isn't a joke....... i want my kids back

Your kids have been taken by RUF to become child soldiers in the fight against the African government.

Fine, Korean Emperor = Twin of my father.

& Brad Pitre... I'll love you no matter what. Keep that faith in your heart if they want to keep taking over the Death Kingdoms.

Besides... My brother is going to Kosovo, Russia in October of this year.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-12 21:52:07  
In Modder Russia, dog take man out for walk on leash, but not clean poop up HAHA
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 21:53:06  
Kungfuhustle said:
In Modder Russia, dog take man out for walk on leash, but not clean poop up HAHA

Well, what do you not understand that my only true born brother is The High Knight of Earthen Kingdom?
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-12 21:54:23  
Kungfuhustle said:

In Korea, too, except for there they do it on the subway:

User submitted image
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-12 21:55:37  
ewww X.X
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 21:56:10  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Kungfuhustle said:

In Korea, too, except for there they do it on the subway:

User submitted image

Yup, they're totally Death Kingdom; They marked the 3 on their Earth Graph on the wall map.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 22:00:53  
Besides, my brother knows drugs enough to actually speak the different languages if needed. He's exaulted from The Water Kingdom Entirely. His High Knight Position was only bestowed to me upon him as a title, but that doesn't mean anything to anyone in all honesty. Some men just can't keep proving themselves in life & so, death is their choice. Harsh choice to it & all, but that's the reality of war.

Originally his Spiritual Name is Tristain to Ventiel (Elliot on Earth); So once that war begins, his Spirit will vanquish & return to the higher arcs of power above.

Then all you little *** *** posers in the world with your internet & technology available can STFU & Not say CRAP about actually, "Doing it First"; Dumbasses.

Oh yeah, & Addage: THAT GOES OUT TO YOU PERSONALLY; NEPTUNEICE / ELLIOT WOOD IN THE GOVERNMENT.

You're never going to be Elliot Timothy Choy; Nor Asian.

At least since i'm with your true Italian Virtuoso, you will know when to Bow Down like the little *** you truly are for money.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-12 22:02:59  
so your brother crushes and snorts pills too?
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 22:05:03  
Ludoggy said:
so your brother crushes and snorts pills too?
He does them first & still lives. He was shot in a certain part of the leg that could've had the whole thing amputated.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-12 22:05:41  
why did you shoot your brother?
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 22:13:36  
Ludoggy said:
why did you shoot your brother?

With what? If you want an easier secret, The Elliot (Timothy Choy); I spoke of is YOUR true soulmate, but that doesn't mean anything to him personally; He's a man & he has to do it on his own way. But what about the Society & Governments? You two may be cousins but that isn't acceptable at all, even if the children / babies come out all healthy.

I switched the meditational practice around last night to give him a happier soulmate with Renee Tekai; Peter Toro wants to be with her after Kuro IRL instilled to him astral visions that he kept asking us about.

Remember, your's doesn't mean that it is for the other. I distorted some things but people know themselves well enough on their own.

Your's, however, would be more affinite with Andy Anderson; Gemini & Libra, but if you do so at this time, it would relieve a LOT of the issues you bear. Especially since it's before May23.

You + Andy; Elliot + Renee (Cynthia government issued); & So forth. You will have your good times & other people on FFXI can avoid the drama.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-12 22:14:20  
yeah and you smell.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 22:15:51  
Ludoggy said:
yeah and you smell.

Are you still going to keep stalking me IRL by not doing as I said?

http://www.myspace.com/windowbugz

now *** OFF before I have him sex, "Cynthia Lin" again to make your jealous *** face STFU.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-12 22:16:43  
your a dirty ***.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-12 22:20:19
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

This thread is funny
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-12 22:24:58  
Thunderz said:
This thread is funny

The best part is, you never really have to see where it all started, because none of it makes sense! You could read it end to beginning and it would be equally coherent! It's like a palindrome, but with whole paragraphs...
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-12 22:28:52
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Thunderz said:
This thread is funny

The best part is, you never really have to see where it all started, because none of it makes sense! You could read it end to beginning and it would be equally coherent! It's like a palindrome, but with whole paragraphs...

I know right
but it starting to get boring having to tl;dr whole threads because its either pointless or complete none sense
 Cerberus.Omeed
サーバ: Cerberus
user: omeedg
By Cerberus.Omeed 2009-05-13 08:06:29  
Yeah... they really should make a ring that's twice as good as a once per year reward available to everyone with no effort. That would be awesome! It's a shame they make things hard in this game instead of just handing us everything with a cherry on top.
[+]
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-13 08:21:57  
Back to the OP...
I could care less about the ring, the Signet bonuses are more then enough to make this event my favorite by far. I got insane skill ups on my great sword and scythe last night and plan on trying guard tonight. Quickening+Movement speed gear is awesome and free OP warps.

Quit whining about the ring, you will most likely never have one and enjoy what you have now. Back in the day the only exp boost we had was chaining mobs, and that could never reach the chains people can get today, so be happy with your Emperor(ress) bands and Anniversary rings.
 Cerberus.Savannah
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-13 08:34:34  
i did quite enjoy quickening effect i got last night....tad bit easier to catch up w/ my thief~
 Carbuncle.Cianti
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2009-05-13 08:38:43  
I was thinking SE made a mistake and left Flee on for me :)
 Cerberus.Savannah
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-13 08:41:42  
:o idk i think the tablet part is messed up and w/e....but as for the little bonus'...i guess its not so bad
 Carbuncle.Cianti
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2009-05-13 09:04:10  
Is that was there is an emergency maintanance on my day off :/!
 Seraph.Atalia
サーバ: Seraph
By Seraph.Atalia 2009-05-14 05:08:13  
I agree with the time thing it is not fair to players outside of Japan. Somethings are very slated to the Japanese players. Best advice I can give all of you is to log into the email suggestions screen of Play Online and write an intelligent letter to Square Enix. Whether or not you realize it we control everything that happens in the game 10,000 letters from fans = Change on the part of Square Enix. This method is how we got nomad moogles, why they decided to alter certain job abilities to make certain jobs more appealing etc. Posting here while it serves as a vent for your frustrations is much like pissing on the Alamo - makes you feel better, kind of off color but it really isn't doing anything amazing for you.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-14 07:26:32  
Atalia said:
I agree with the time thing it is not fair to players outside of Japan. Somethings are very slated to the Japanese players. Best advice I can give all of you is to log into the email suggestions screen of Play Online and write an intelligent letter to Square Enix. Whether or not you realize it we control everything that happens in the game 10,000 letters from fans = Change on the part of Square Enix. This method is how we got nomad moogles, why they decided to alter certain job abilities to make certain jobs more appealing etc. Posting here while it serves as a vent for your frustrations is much like pissing on the Alamo - makes you feel better, kind of off color but it really isn't doing anything amazing for you.

It hasn't even been a week yet, or even a conquest tally. No one knows yet if they will reset at the time this feature was introduced or at the start of a new conquest week. Wait until you know for sure when it resets before you start sending your letters and QQing to SE.
[+]
 Shiva.Derek
サーバ: Shiva
user: Derek
By Shiva.Derek 2009-05-14 09:47:40  
Zanno said:
Can the same person get the ring more than once?
I second this question
 Hades.Jonoki
サーバ: Hades
user: Jonoki
By Hades.Jonoki 2009-05-15 09:49:10  
Sorry to bump but i didn't want to create a new thread. Just wanted to say that isn't it ironic that the bonanza starts when JP is alseep? seeing as they can do it anytime.