Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 565 566 567 ... 836 837 838
By Odin.Kuroganashi 2018-10-24 17:06:15  
clearlyamule said: »
are you meaning the stat that says it boosts a specific ws? because yeah that's obviously not working on all. If you mean the generic wsd stat it certainly does

Nope, I mean any and all WSD+ armor not working at all XD

Tested on my Expiacion (not making a different after the update where before it was)

Before Expiacion DMG: 18,000~25,000
After Expiacion DMG: 5,000~11,000

AVG WS is now between 7~8 K

Before was between 20~22 K
By clearlyamule 2018-10-24 17:07:25  
DirectX said: »
Why does BG Wiki say that Sentinel Schzero stops ??? Needles when it does not? I just tested it with 2 chars and 4 trusts.
Can you be a tad more specific? What mob, how +schzero gear, how much dt/pdt on each and how much dmg each took
By clearlyamule 2018-10-24 17:09:21  
Odin.Kuroganashi said: »
are you meaning the stat that says it boosts a specific ws? because yeah that's obviously not working on all. If you mean the generic wsd stat it certainly does

Tested on my Expiacion (not making a different after the update where before it was)

So let me get this straight your logic is because you think damage went down after the update must be weaponskill damage not working on armor? Also how has no one else noticed this over the last month or so since the last update?
By Odin.Kuroganashi 2018-10-24 17:12:15  

So let me get this straight your logic is because you think damage went down after the update must be weaponskill damage not working on armor?
My logic is, I been testing with different armor sets for past 3 hrs

SETS with WSD+ are not doing more DMG than other sets, where before update they were...............

Explain to me how my SET that hasn't changed before or after is doing ***DMG now, and how is that not enough proof ?

Just go out and test yourself and tell me what you find.

I am not here to win argument, here to ask if others are experiencing the same issue as I have experienced today for last 3+ hrs.

Thank you for your attention.
 Asura.Geriond
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-10-24 17:14:24  
My multi hit WSs with WSDMG doing the same now as they were before this month's update.
By Odin.Kuroganashi 2018-10-24 17:17:03  
Asura.Geriond said: »
My multi hit WSs with WSDMG doing the same now as they were before this month's update.

okay, how many WS did you do and have you pharse + wsavg ? Curious to know that cuz been doing that on multiple jobs for a bit now, 3hrs on BLU 2 THF ETC............
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-10-24 17:20:11  
1 Asuran with no WSD

1 Asuran with WSD

Test concluded
By Odin.Kuroganashi 2018-10-24 17:23:11  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
1 Asuran with no WSD

1 Asuran with WSD

Test concluded
Results?
By Odin.Kuroganashi 2018-10-24 17:26:15  
BLU (Master Tizona/Almace)

CDC Normal SET: AVG 9,805

CDC WSD+ SET: AVG: 9,377

CDC WSD++ SET AVG: 6,766

Expiacion WSD+ (Normal set): Avg: 9,500
(Expiacion WSD+ Normal set before update) Avg: 21,978

This are #s from SB so not eye-balling it.

not sure how to explain this........... just ain't sure guys, but as you can see, WSD+ are not doing more than non-WSD and before update was higher DMG than its now.

THF (NON-master)

Exenterator WSD: AVG: 4,517
Exenterator Normal: AVG: 6,755
By Foxfire 2018-10-24 17:27:15  
Tested trueflight w/ ishvara and without, wsd works fine.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Shinzaku
By Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas 2018-10-24 17:28:10  
from SB?

Maybe they nerfed it? Lol
By Odin.Kuroganashi 2018-10-24 17:31:34  
Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas said: »
from SB?

Maybe they nerfed it? Lol

Could, but its odd.........

eyeballing normally used to do WS of 15~18 K (now doing 5~8 K)
High spikes of 22 K (Now doing 11 K)
Lowest wiffs were like 14 K (now 4 K)

they could've nerf but tested more than 1 or 2 WS (and for a while too, with different sets of armor)

><

Confused about #s and how or why its doing such a huge difference.
By clearlyamule 2018-10-24 17:33:34  

not sure how to explain this........... just ain't sure guys, but as you can see, WSD+ are not doing more than non-WSD and before update was higher DMG than its now.

THF (NON-master)

Explanation your sets have other stats on them that matter. Done

Also what update are you talking about because wasn't it the last update everyone was talking about how wsd all of a sudden applying to all hits or was it the one before? If the one before then maybe they made it only first like it's always been
 Asura.Geriond
By Asura.Geriond 2018-10-24 17:42:47  

okay, how many WS did you do and have you pharse + wsavg ? Curious to know that cuz been doing that on multiple jobs for a bit now, 3hrs on BLU 2 THF ETC............
Over 10 hours since the update, and I'm getting numbers that are literally impossible without WSDMG applying.
By Odin.Kuroganashi 2018-10-24 17:44:39  

THF (NON-master)

Explanation your sets have other stats on them that matter. Done

Also what update are you talking about because wasn't it the last update everyone was talking about how wsd all of a sudden applying to all hits or was it the one before? If the one before then maybe they made it only first like it's always been
Since the update last night, my WS DMG went down, not looking for a smart *** answer, I am looking for an Intelligent Answer if anybody else is experiencing the same changes.
By Odin.Kuroganashi 2018-10-24 17:47:04  

Over 10 hours since the update, and I'm getting numbers that are literally impossible without WSDMG applying.

on which WS and what job? if you don't mind sharing

so far tested: BLU THF (DNC) so far, not happy with results :(

and do you have Dyna (D) Clear?
 Asura.Geriond
By Asura.Geriond 2018-10-24 17:50:42  
Mostly Insurgency on DRK, some with Resolution. Yes, I have clear.
By Odin.Kuroganashi 2018-10-24 17:52:53  
Mostly Insurgency on DRK, some with Resolution. Yes, I have clear.

ahhhh, thanks for that answer,

I do not have clear, maybe clear is a MUST so WSD affects it.

Still, my WSD armor on BLU is same as before, but my WS DMG is doing shitty now compared with before, Trying to understand (Not trying to be a pain or anything guys, plz don't misunderstand me).

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2018-10-24 18:39:42  
Ragnarok.Lockfort said: »

Why does BG Wiki say that Sentinel Schzero stops ??? Needles when it does not? I just tested it with 2 chars and 4 trusts.
Where at?
Reisenjima. No Schzero+. My two chars took 4800 and 5000 damage roughly. One shotted me, of course. I can kill it before ??? needles but wanted to test it because it didn't sound right to me.

Scherzo mitigates severe dmg. But it means nothing if even mitigated it deals more than your HP. ??? needle in particular can deal over 50k dmg so you just had bad luck you got a spiked ??? needle, i think.

"Blinking" severe dmg is migawari.
[+]
 Shiva.Francisco
サーバ: Shiva
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2018-10-24 18:52:09  
For those that dual box:

What resolutions would you recommend for optimal viewing pleasure?

My desktop resolution is 1920x1080, tried two windows at half those numbers (so 1/4th of screen, was way too small) but I’m not sure having both characters full screen is optimal either. Still very new to this, and obviously everyone is different in their preference... but open to suggestions.

Also, is there a way to command one character from another when dual boxing, say through a plugin/console command?

Also, also, is there a way to prevent the chatlogs from getting jumbled up with one another?
By Pantafernando 2018-10-24 18:57:17  
Shiva.Francisco said: »
For those that dual box:

My desktop resolution is 1920x1080, tried two windows at half those numbers (so 1/4th of screen, was way too small) but I’m not sure having both characters full screen is optimal either. Still very new to this, and obviously everyone is different in their preference... but open to suggestions.

Also, is there a way to command one character from another when dual boxing, say through a plugin/console command?

Also, also, is there a way to prevent the chatlogs from getting jumbled up with one another?

Either windower and ashita have tools to command (at some degree) another char just focusing one char through the use of sending comands (for example, sending to chars /follow main or /ma "fire" <bt>).

For anything else, the alt tab quickly change chars.
 Ragnarok.Lockfort
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Terazuma
By Ragnarok.Lockfort 2018-10-24 19:16:11  
For those that dual box:

I'm pretty satisfied with 1440x810. For windower there's send, autoexec. And iirc, there is the sandbox plugin to prevent jumbling of chatlog between different characters.
By clearlyamule 2018-10-24 19:30:33  
Since the update last night, my WS DMG went down, not looking for a smart *** answer, I am looking for an Intelligent Answer if anybody else is experiencing the same changes.
Here's an intelligent answer... there was no update last night. So I'm gunna say on all your claims POIDH

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-24 19:34:41  
stuff

you should try to get it together.
By clearlyamule 2018-10-24 20:21:07  
Here we go. Super easy test that eliminates all other variables besides wsd.

Rng with machine crossbow (18 dmg with fstr2 cap of 20), quelling bolt (145 damage), 255 str (so enough to ensure I cap fstr on a weapon like that), 332 agi. For the first no wsd for the second 10% no changes in any other stats. 300% tp for each using fully merited last stand and geo for fury and frailty and dia 2 and using berserk to ensure I cap pdif and no pdif modifiers against mid level sheep right outside of aoudlin.

expected no wsd= (18+20+145+332*.85)*4.0*3.5*2=13020

expected w/ 10% wsd on both hits= (18+20+145+332*.85)*4.0*3.5*2 *1.1=14322

Maths out perfectly
[+]
By Staleyx 2018-10-24 20:45:00  
Quote:
For those that dual box:

I have mainscreen at 1080 then each additional person on a 800x600 window I can tab thru using controller.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-10-24 21:00:16  
When I only 2boxed I put one in the top left and one in the bottom right, overlapping maybe 20%

Super convenient, you can tell which screen you're on because the overlap, and it doesnt cover anything important. you can see your hp(1) on the screen of (2)

That's like... 3/4 of max res on both so 1500x800 give or take

Then when you get better at it you can run them full screen

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 565 566 567 ... 836 837 838