サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-29 21:04:08
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Antipika said:
Ludoggy said:

It's cause they are cheaters =O

More like because the interface is pretty bad. You're talking about G-spot for ranged attacks, so referring to distance I assume. FF XI got an in-game radar right ? How come that radar is difficult to read (especially at lower resolution) ? Nobody would use Distance if the radar would work properly :d Things like MP for alliance'd players should be displayed natively for example. Well ima not list all windower plugins one by one, but then again they exists because the native interface lacks of most today's basic functionality in a MMO.

Reublucian said:

I'm not describing anything all I'm saying is I've never used windower and I don't need to because there's nothing wrong with the interface that will have an impact on my playing.

Well do you use FF XIah then ? I suppose you do right ? Meaning you use a 3rd party website for something that could be done in game (Wanted item) because the interface don't allow it (seacom being erased everytime you log off, no bulletin board in game etc...).

..This is a website, not an add-on to ffxi like windower, and no I can't be nosy and check out other players gear from different servers, and see how many 75's they have or what relics and crafts everyone has. That's not even comparable to windower, I don't even know how it exactly works but supposedly it makes the game alot easier, as where ffxiah, well I don't see how it's making playing ffxi any easier in such drastic ways as some windower programs do.
 Asura.Elvaton
user: Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2009-03-29 21:04:54  
lol i dont mind dunes partys are boreing
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-29 21:08:17  
Dunes partys are great for merits or subjobs. You can just use cheap food, equips and everything and most people wont complain.
 Garuda.Antipika
サーバ: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-03-29 21:13:15  
Reublucian said:

..This is a website, not an add-on to ffxi like windower, and no I can't be nosy and check out other players gear from different servers, and see how many 75's they have or what relics and crafts everyone has.

Being a website has nothing to do with the fact that all you do here could be done through the in-game interface :) Meaning once again that the interface can be improved. If we had in game bulletin board you could simply make a permanent post saying : WTB this or that item for X gils. Player could answer your request directly in game etc... You would never have to use Bazaar on FF XI AH website.

So then again, FF XI is a great game overall, but so many thing can still be enhanced.
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-29 21:17:04

Antipika said:
Reublucian said:

..This is a website, not an add-on to ffxi like windower, and no I can't be nosy and check out other players gear from different servers, and see how many 75's they have or what relics and crafts everyone has.

Being a website has nothing to do with the fact that all you do here could be done through the in-game interface :) Meaning once again that the interface can be improved. If we had in game bulletin board you could simply make a permanent post saying : WTB this or that item for X gils. Player could answer your request directly in game etc... You would never have to use Bazaar on FF XI AH website.

Ok
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-29 21:18:44  
Untill SE starts banning people from FFXIAH this is 100% legit :B
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-29 21:19:11  
Ludoggy said:
:B

I have no idea why that made me lol...
 Garuda.Antipika
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-03-29 21:21:01  
Ludoggy said:

Being legit or not never been the question tho ; ; FF XI AH just help you to complete tasks that FFXI game cannot do. (or can but slowly and not efficiently, like browsing AH).

Reublucian said:

Ok

Usually France surrenders first :]
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-29 21:40:02

Antipika said:
Ludoggy said:

Being legit or not never been the question tho ; ; FF XI AH just help you to complete tasks that FFXI game cannot do. (or can but slowly and not efficiently, like browsing AH).

Reublucian said:

Ok

Usually France surrenders first :]

ok
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2009-03-29 22:12:14  
I'd like the idea where, you can click on anyone like a Trade function, then be able to "Duel" them any place, but both people would have to agree. Make it so there's no weakness or anything afterwards, or perhaps, make it town/city only, so they can instant reraise, and not cheat the system.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-29 22:13:37  
Galvaya said:
I'd like the idea where, you can click on anyone like a Trade function, then be able to "Duel" them any place, but both people would have to agree. Make it so there's no weakness or anything afterwards, or perhaps, make it town/city only, so they can instant reraise, and not cheat the system.

Which is what WoW does...
Fix PVP so that rdm and other mages dont just own everything first.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-29 22:16:09  
Ludoggy said:
Galvaya said:

Which is what WoW does...
Fix PVP so that rdm and other mages dont just own everything first.

That's not really an issue with PVP, that's just the differences in job classes. If anything, if a rdm kicks your plds *** time and time again, it's just proof that you're doing the right thing by having a rdm in your party when you fight HNM's :p
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-29 22:20:43  
Yeah but Rdm in pvp is just unfair. It's like a Chihuahua VS. Godzilla
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-29 22:31:50  
Ludoggy said:
Yeah but Rdm in pvp is just unfair. It's like a Chihuahua VS. Godzilla
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-03-29 22:43:55  
First off, if you play WoW... GTFO!!!!

Second, I hate Teh Doonz, so NUKE TEH ***!!!

Third, my eye is twitching from reading, so I need glasses O.O

Lastly, *** THE FRENCH!

:D
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2009-03-29 22:44:17  
Well if RDM is too hard for you to fight, then waaaaaaaaaaa, don't challenge a RDM. There's 19 other jobs to take on. Also, its not like Ballista, where everyone is setup, and most RDM come /nin, if you have it more of a random thing, where u can be dual'd whenever, then I doubt you'll find a lot of RDM/NIN just walking around town anyhow. Ballista is a lot of fun, just takes too much effort to get it going, and get out there. But I could prolly go an hour just doing 1 on 1 with a buddy in whitegate or something. It'd be hella cool to show off in front of an audience of passerby's. As for it being in WoW, I've never touched that game.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-29 22:47:02  
Just saying. All the other aspects of this game is very balanced between jobs except pvp.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-29 22:56:04  
Ludoggy said:
Just saying. All the other aspects of this game is very balanced between jobs except pvp.

Explain PUP then....

Not the automation, but the person behind the automation....
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-29 22:57:24  
They can be good. But that's like a smn without any summonings.
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2009-03-29 22:59:48  
There's a lot more of the game that isn't even, aside from PUP even. there's so many. PVP is just one of them, but I'd deal with it, not a big deal if I lose, just having fun. I mean, you can't say that every RDM will beat every DRK, or every other person they come across. Someone will kick a RDM's ***, and a PUP'll kick a DRK's ***, lol. Not saying 100/100 times, but hey. McWorld. It can happen.
 Asura.Ktjrn
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-03-29 23:02:05

I personally think that dune parties are the "Testing Grounds" for your job. Face it, I rather screw up trying to figure out how to be a good nin or pld tank than f'ing up in a higher level party and causing wipes.

People feel more comfortable in the dunes because they know it's just a beginning area, and it's not really costing them anything. Remember, not everyone can afford a pl or have a really helpful linkshell starting out.

So for all the new folks.. this is a great opportunity to learn what to do and what NOT to do.. that way you dont get bitched out later for it :)
 Bahamut.Atrithk
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-03-30 00:44:05  
'Sup guys.
I'm Rank 6, got to 62, on ZM5, on the Ouryu fight for CoP...
This will not stop me from EXPing as WAR/WHM.
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2009-03-30 21:11:02  
Ludoggy said:

SE Dev 1: Hey I bet we could post stats from the AH on a website so player could browse without having to log in.
SE Dev 2: Hey yeah! That would be awesome, and super useful!
SE Dev 3: What the *** are you guys smoking over there? Have you even thought about how much time and resources we'd have to put in? You guys can throw yourselves under that bus, but leave me the hell out of it.
SE Dev 2: Oh god... yeah *** that. Can you imagine having to moderate all those americans that would be... HOLY CRAP! Some NA's already did it!
1&3: Seriously?
2: Yeah, and I thought us Japanese Salarymen were masochistic...

:U
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-30 21:13:58  
Sammitch said:
Ludoggy said:

SE Dev 1: Hey I bet we could post stats from the AH on a website so player could browse without having to log in.
SE Dev 3: What the *** are you guys smoking over there? Have you even thought about how much time and resources we'd have to put in? You guys can throw yourselves under that bus, but leave me the hell out of it.
SE Dev 2: Oh god... yeah *** that. Can you imagine having to moderate all those americans that would be... HOLY CRAP! Some NA's already did it!

It's not that hard to hire a few mods...
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-30 21:19:23  
Ludoggy said:
Sammitch said:
Ludoggy said:

It's not that hard to hire a few mods...

Right. With the money we donate and the money they get from these ads.... Riiiiight. Hire mods.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-30 21:21:51  
You don't pay them of course...
 Ifrit.Haseyo
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-30 21:23:26

Make me a mod!
Don't have to pay me shiz!
I just want a red name to stand out when I post images.
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-30 21:23:47  
XD Then hire them with what? :< I'm all for "hiring mods," but Jaerik and Scragg already mod this place without pay, I don't know who else would do it for free. I mean, I would, but I'm also a biased person who probably shouldn't be allowed in positions of power. XD

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-30 21:27:01  
There are plenty of people who'd do it for free. If they really need to get payed I can donate some internet moneys. I hgot alot of Gaiagold and neopoints.