Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22324 22325 22326 ... 22582 22583 22584
By Pantafernando 2022-12-11 11:52:13  
Ow gosh... this TV lasted for only 1 year and half
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2022-12-11 18:26:10  
YouTube Video Placeholder

Them Kiwis friggin' did it. 222.4km/hr in 20 knots of wind- a new speed record for wind-powered movement.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-12-11 18:49:22  

*** it
[+]
By Draylo 2022-12-11 19:21:39  
micro transactions!! what is it
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-12-11 19:35:29  
BG3 CE

Incidentally it means I'll have an extra game code
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-12-11 21:55:07  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
BG3 CE

Incidentally it means I'll have an extra game code
:peepoclap:

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Thunderjet 2022-12-12 04:32:17  
I am disappointed i thought paladin style will change now with empyrean plus 3 and with the new shield.
By Thunderjet 2022-12-12 04:32:47  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »

*** it
What is this d4?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2022-12-12 04:37:23  
I just successfully soft boiled eggs for my ramen. I am become god, destroyer of eggshells.
[+]
By Draylo 2022-12-12 04:43:19  
Thunderjet said: »
I am disappointed i thought paladin style will change now with empyrean plus 3 and with the new shield.

What do you mean? Its like the best tank now imo outside of MB strats
By Thunderjet 2022-12-12 05:43:52  
Draylo said: »

Everyone wants me on rune for sortie and not paladin sure for mb i suppose
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-12-12 08:01:29  
Odin.Stayfresh said: »
Why can’t we get rid of daylight savings time..
The USA did finally declare it to be over. The next switch back to DST is going to be the last switch ever. Each Canadian province is basically waiting for its time zone partners in the US to make the switch before doing so themselves (or else risk making things confusing, I guess).

What is this d4?
Way too much color and light in that picture to be a Diablo game. Naw, it's Baldur's Gate 3, the next game in the line of hamster pet simulators (with some adventuring on the side, I guess).
By Wordspoken 2022-12-12 09:42:35  
Asura.Vyre said: »
I loved Three Houses. I played the absolute ***out of it. Got Maddening playthroughs done on Crimson Flower and Azure Moon. (Neither had NG+ bonuses to characters, though CF did have professor rank from NG+).

I basically played it till I got sick of it. The only real downside it has is that the map design is kinda meh. But why design super specific/awesome maps, when you can just circumvent them with your whole squad as Wyvern Lords? hehe.
Nice! I wasn't planning on a serious serious maddening playthrough, it more of like "I wonder how far I can go?", but the longer my campaign progresses, the more it seems doable. I usually play easy games so this is going to be a ride and a half.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-12-12 09:54:07  
Wordspoken said: »
I loved Three Houses. I played the absolute ***out of it. Got Maddening playthroughs done on Crimson Flower and Azure Moon. (Neither had NG+ bonuses to characters, though CF did have professor rank from NG+).

I basically played it till I got sick of it. The only real downside it has is that the map design is kinda meh. But why design super specific/awesome maps, when you can just circumvent them with your whole squad as Wyvern Lords? hehe.
Nice! I wasn't planning on a serious serious maddening playthrough, it more of like "I wonder how far I can go?", but the longer my campaign progresses, the more it seems doable. I usually play easy games so this is going to be a ride and a half.
You can do it, Wordspoken! I believe!

Crimson Flower's final maps were a bit infuriating on Maddening. Azure Moon's wasn't quite as bad, but the difference was I'd done AM on Hard before as my first playthrough. I'd never done Crimson Flower before, so that was probably me being totally blind.

Even so, I lost Felix and Sylvain in the final map of Azure Moon Lunatic. I don't really do Ironmans or challenge runs, but I couldn't find a way to win without losing anyone heh. It was rough.

Dedue is my favorite character in 3 Houses, and I'm perturbed that I can't get him in non-Blue Lion routes. Then again, I'm also perturbed that Dimitri and Claude never do a proper team up post timeskip so....
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-12-12 10:39:26  
Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
Them Kiwis friggin' did it. 222.4km/hr in 20 knots of wind- a new speed record for wind-powered movement.
Damn that's cool.

Also, I have to admit that I really do like knots as a unit of measure, even though it's not a Metric unit. It's a lot faster to say than "kilometres per hour", as only 1 syllable vs. 7 syllables.

The military uses "click" as a one-syllable version of kilometre. I wish we'd do something similar for a rate of speed.
By Pantafernando 2022-12-12 15:37:07  

What did they change now?

I havent been fallowing the latest trend in vanadiel
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2022-12-12 15:59:55  
I just successfully soft boiled eggs for my ramen. I am become god, destroyer of eggshells.

As an Asian, I heavily approve of this :3
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-12-12 17:13:01  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
Damn that's cool.

Also, I have to admit that I really do like knots as a unit of measure, even though it's not a Metric unit. It's a lot faster to say than "kilometres per hour", as only 1 syllable vs. 7 syllables.

The military uses "click" as a one-syllable version of kilometre. I wish we'd do something similar for a rate of speed.
I can use knots due to boating and flying but I can't think in knots like I can in MPH and KPH.

1 knot = 1.15078 MPH, 1.852 KPH. It doesn't really roll off the mental calculator like 5/3 and 3/5.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-12-12 20:45:12  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
The USA did finally declare it to be over.
They didn't. A bill passing in the Senate isn't a law passing (would also require to pass in the house and be signed by the president (simple explanation)).

Also it'd make it permanent, not end it.

(Not trying to make this political, just a statement of the situation).

Odin.Stayfresh said: »
Why can’t we get rid of daylight savings time..

It ended weeks ago (for this year).

Edit: I'm in agreement that it should fully end, but they should get rid of it, not make it full time. But /shrug.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-12-12 20:59:51  
Jetackuu said: »
Also it'd make it permanent, not end it.
I did know that much.

From my experience, most people don't even care if they stop on DST or ST, they just want it to stop lol
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-12-12 21:05:31  
Wish they'd stop pretending "seasons" exist and stop *** around with the "moon" and just leave the sun out all the time.

Stop the simulation! It's all a lie! We live in the Matrix! Soylent green is people!
[+]
By Draylo 2022-12-12 21:23:12  
Not a single video on YouTube of divine might in 4k without dumb commentary or intros. Just potato quality from 14 years ago. Need to carry ffxi future on my back, what a burden
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-12-12 21:32:51  

idk if ill keep the preorder but hey, figured id reserve it jic
By Draylo 2022-12-12 21:40:28  
Final Fantasy 16 collector edition?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-12-12 21:43:04  
yeh. honestly i only want the statue, the rest is kinda dogshit.art book and soundtrack are digital lol
[+]
By Draylo 2022-12-12 22:02:24  
I thought about it but in general the figure with the collectors edition are not that great imo. It really feels like that for most companies not just SE. The resident Evil ones were really meh in comparison to what's available elsewhere. I guess because they are mass produced, the ifrit/phoenix Statue just reeked of cheap plastic from first glance.

I got the cloud on the bike from ff7R CE and was really underwhelmed. The face was hot garbage in comparison to the 2.0 play arts kai they did not long after. Then gametoys, a third party company, completely blew anything SE did out the water. Similar happened with resident Evil where a licensed company did a way better Leon And Claire figure, damtoys.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-12-12 22:18:21  
yeah SE CEs tend to be pretty bad but eh... figured may as well reserve it now and I can refund later if i need to
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-12-12 22:31:22  
Not a single video on YouTube of divine might in 4k without dumb commentary or intros. Just potato quality from 14 years ago. Need to carry ffxi future on my back, what a burden

:,( My 1080p not enough and my commentary stupid huh? sadge
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-12-12 22:43:29  
Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »

As an Asian, I heavily approve of this :3
Finally, 1337 AZN approval!
First Page 2 3 ... 22324 22325 22326 ... 22582 22583 22584