Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22254 22255 22256 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Fenrir.Richybear
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2022-08-02 21:14:13  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »

There's a combined joint forces NATO base staffed by USAF personnel in Belgium called SHAPE. Only reason I'm familiar with it is a good friend plated Trumpet for the USAF band stationed there. (Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe.

That's the one in Mons, right?
Pretty sure my Dad went there on exercise - I know it rings a bell, but I was suuuuuuper young our first time posted overseas. I know, I know, humblebrag we had 2 cherry postings to Germany lol
 Fenrir.Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2022-08-02 21:17:01  
Our 2nd time was from 1988-93 when the Canadian base in Baden shutdown. But because we had been there for 5 years, we didn't have a limit on what we could bring back home. The amount of crazy offers was insane to my Dad. People trying to ask him to include their big items in our move instead, so they didn't have to pay for it or w/e. My Dad noped out of that in a hurry, way too much hassle, especially if it's some random guy, not like a personal friend you've known from other bases or something
[+]
By Viciouss 2022-08-02 21:58:29  
Fenrir.Richybear said: »
Viciouss said: »
Well let's see, baseball is vastly superior to cricket, same with football over rugby, rowing only comes around every four years and no one pays it any mind, and tennis remains the same. Nothing to see here.

How to reveal you're one of those "America is the greatest country in the world" folks yet have never left the continent in under 50 words.

Its ok to admit we aren't TEH BESTEST at everything and still have national pride.

I was born in the Netherlands, Later lived in Germany for two years. Been all over Europe. So there goes that theory.

Air Force Brat then. Gotcha.

We could have an interesting discussion of disagreement, if you'd just be honest.

Obligatory Baden > Lahr
Wait, gotta think of American bases, but only know a handful off the top of my head that I've been to.
Ramstein, Karlsruhe, Garmisch, Frankfurt and Heidelberg

Sembach, I think Vogelberg.
By kishr 2022-08-03 03:29:28  
Sortie Shortie, emp+2 announced. Can finally see what they will do to make emp gear more powerful.
[+]
By Thunderjet 2022-08-03 13:56:01  
WHERE IS NEGAN
[+]
By Josiahafk 2022-08-03 15:40:21  
Thunderjet said: »
WHERE IS NEGAN
He’s guest starring on the supernatural forums for a few episodes
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-08-03 15:53:13  
WHERE IS NEGAN

Over you
By Draylo 2022-08-03 18:12:27  
Jeeze the new Pokemon mechanic looks so stupid lol. They should have just kept mega evolutions
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-08-03 18:28:36  
I'm not the biggest pokemans fan, but watching those evolutions every. single. battle. (and twice!) is whack.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-08-03 18:30:42  
WHERE IS NEGAN
Getting prepared for Sandman which airs tomorrow on Netflix!
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-08-03 18:31:50  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
WHERE IS NEGAN
Wait. Today is Wednesday... Oops. Friday it comes on!
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Carrotchan 2022-08-03 19:19:58  
i wanted to get pokeman scarlet because i liked his design better but then i saw that mofo with literal WHEELS, just running, hello? also looks weird to have a wheel butt... a nonuseable wheelbutt to boot...

i get that it would be weird to have usable wheel...appendages? but maybe they could have just done the front wheel thingy for show and he just ran, cause he's supposed to be old tech dude anyway, idk

sword and shield didn't wow me, this one's still up in the air for me tbh
By Draylo 2022-08-03 19:29:15  
Oh yeah that looked lame too, i just figure maybe they were experiments like mewtwo, because why would a Pokemon have an actual wheel as part of their body, but knowing how they are its probably not explained lol.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-08-03 20:16:46  
These pokemon designs are becoming dangerously digimon
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-08-04 01:02:30  
I sincerely hope that all the content creators are rolling in the bank these days seeing how different platforms are fighting over "flagship"-level IPs like the Harry Potter Franchise. Watching NBC/Peacock and HBO trade mountains of money just to stream them cracks me up, and again, I really hope those involved with the creation and production are getting sizable cuts, not just the studios trading hundred-million dollar baseball cards.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-08-04 01:07:50  

There's a combined joint forces NATO base staffed by USAF personnel in Belgium called SHAPE. Only reason I'm familiar with it is a good friend plated Trumpet for the USAF band stationed there. (Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe.

That's the one in Mons, right?
Pretty sure my Dad went there on exercise - I know it rings a bell, but I was suuuuuuper young our first time posted overseas. I know, I know, humblebrag we had 2 cherry postings to Germany lol

It is in Mons!

Had a great college friend who went the USAF Band Route as I went the USN Band Route who just rotated out of SHAPE. They had a lovely farmhouse with 4 acres next to a Dairy Farm for their 3 years living there....man I wish my BAH had covered even a fraction of the equivalent while I was in San Diego lmao.
 Phoenix.Teorem
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Soybean
By Phoenix.Teorem 2022-08-04 03:16:52  
Obligatory Baden > Lahr
Wait, gotta think of American bases, but only know a handful off the top of my head that I've been to.
Ramstein, Karlsruhe, Garmisch, Frankfurt and Heidelberg

Sembach, I think Vogelberg.
Giessen was awesome when we lived there. We went to Frankfurt on occasion, but only for the massive commissary.

Very fortunate to be old enough at the time to have pretty vivid memories. The countryside was quite beautiful and the volksmarches were always fun, lol.
[+]
By Thunderjet 2022-08-04 07:37:01  
lots of cucks in asura yelling for 2 hours now to form a party, maybe they should pay me to *** their wives too? holy ***am only asking for cor and a bard for cleaves wtf man.

UPDATE
POG GOT PPL AND LEVELED !!!!
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-08-04 07:45:50  
I sincerely hope that all the content creators are rolling in the bank these days seeing how different platforms are fighting over "flagship"-level IPs
You know they're not lol
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2022-08-04 12:12:31  
Phoenix.Teorem said: »
Giessen was awesome when we lived there. We went to Frankfurt on occasion, but only for the massive commissary.

Very fortunate to be old enough at the time to have pretty vivid memories. The countryside was quite beautiful and the volksmarches were always fun, lol.

I loved those, always got a kick out of seeing the obligatory guy with tree trunks for legs power walking past everyone, or the token older guys with hats/vests covered in pins from various volksmarches they had done.
Frankfurt commissary was HUUUGE, the guards would chuckle like "Oh, more Canadians loading up on stuff. Seen a few of ya today" because you'd have to show military or dependant ID to get in
[+]
By Viciouss 2022-08-04 14:19:06  
The volksmarches were fun, I was 12 when I lived there. I had my book that they would stamp upon completion, and a collection of plates that they gave out. I think I finished in the 20s or so.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-08-04 17:00:03  
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-08-04 18:31:46  
Maybe working as a system administrator is shitty job.

Bad infrastructure means every single change becomes a huge headache…

My work is basically to jump from one emergency to another emergency
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-08-04 18:47:03  
Pantafernando said: »
Maybe working as a system administrator is shitty job.

Bad infrastructure means every single change becomes a huge headache…

My work is basically to jump from one emergency to another emergency

Yeah, that doesn't sound fun. I have yet to work at a company that has good infrastructure, so I imagine that it's a hassle.

Are there any low-stress alternatives in your skill set, like maybe data analysis?
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-08-04 19:03:26  
There will be a new joker move. It may be a musical.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lady-gaga-joker-2-cheek-tweet_n_62ec2d2ee4b0da5ec0f2e8bb
By Asura.Kuroganashi 2022-08-04 22:06:37  
do people just not play XI anymore or is Asura taken over by Robots ? :P

also nobody does Dyna D and have 2 Legshard: BLU they willing to sell for high-price?

send msg
By Draylo 2022-08-04 22:17:00  
We are all robots
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-08-05 01:40:15  
No, we are all an AI programmed to read and write message in FFXIAH to pretend people access this site, thus to generate revenue to Scragg.

We dont exist physically.
[+]
By Thunderjet 2022-08-05 05:17:49  
i think ppl filter Crawlers Nest S or anything exemplary related...
By Thunderjet 2022-08-05 05:18:32  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
WHERE IS NEGAN
WHAT I DID NOT KNOW OMG IL WATCH
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22254 22255 22256 ... 22553 22554 22555