Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22078 22079 22080 ... 22583 22584 22585
By mhomho 2022-01-14 14:00:30  
Draylo gets to call me, a trans woman, he.
Draylo said: »
Next he'll attempt to
Draylo gets to call me a far leftist.

How is any of that called for or fair or acceptable?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-01-14 14:07:35  
[+]
By Mattelot 2022-01-14 14:07:46  
mhomho said: »
Next he'll attempt to

Not poking at Draylo as I have no issue with him but acceptability is all about who you know. What's good for the goose is not good for the gander in the current habitat.
By llAKs0nll 2022-01-14 14:20:21  
How is any of that called for
The comedy skit you shared w/ the comedian talking about losing debates w/ women was absolutely hilarious. I guess you deleted but thx for sharing cuz that was amazing.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-01-14 14:21:35  
Freehugs said: »
I think I'd like being married. I need to adjust my traps. My suitors keep getting free.
I tried that once, it was pretty good, we are still friends after all these years.

Never saw a reason to try it again.
By mhomho 2022-01-14 14:39:03  
Mattelot said: »
Not poking at Draylo as I have no issue with him but acceptability is all about who you know. What's good for the goose is not good for the gander in the current habitat.

It's not just Draylo. It's literal bait and switch. Draylo starts the argument by bringing the topic up and then llAKs0nll picks it up. They point the blame at me saying I made things one way when that's not the case. They spread misinformation surrounding the current state of a pandemic:

llAKs0nll said: »
that there are Areas in the USA that don’t even have COVID as a threat

Literally every state has more than 100 average daily cases within the last 14 days still with some states as high as over 100k (California), with about 800k new cases still per day. New York is around 68k, the current second, followed by Florida (63k) and Texas (56k). If you want to go by:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html

But it's hard to argue with people when they want to discredit the source immediately rather than be objective.

The comedy skit you shared w/ the comedian talking about losing debates w/ women was absolutely hilarious. I guess you deleted but thx for sharing cuz that was amazing.

That came after:
Too many far left posters
Ultra far left poster exposed
Next he'll attempt to

I didn't delete it. It was removed by moderation. Apparently if you hurt Draylo's feelings it's a huge deal. As if it was unprovoked or off topic.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-01-14 14:51:25  
Holy *** "Peacemaker" is already out, dafuq. They were barely hinting that it might be a thing in august and they already turned that ***into a show 4 months later.
By Mattelot 2022-01-14 15:13:50  
It's not just Draylo. It's literal bait and switch. Draylo starts the argument by bringing the topic up and then llAKs0nll picks it up. They point the blame at me saying I made things one way when that's not the case.

Yeah some people were doing that not long ago in the general discussion. Calling someone out for starting some crap when they were the ones who started it. Then you'll see their comments conveniently liked by mules and players who have not played in years but just happened to be there at that particular time in space.

Goes along with what I said earlier today. As long as it's allowed to freely happen, it will never stop.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By llAKs0nll 2022-01-14 15:58:40  
llAKs0nll picks it up. They spread misinformation surrounding the current state of a pandemic:

that there are Areas in the USA that don’t even have COVID as a threat

Literally every state has more than 100 average daily cases within the last 14 days still with some states as high as over 100k (California), with about 800k new cases still per day. New York is around 68k, the current second, followed by Florida (63k) and Texas (56k). If you want to go by:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html

But it's hard to argue with people when they want to discredit the source immediately rather than be objective.
I wasn’t even arguing w/ you. Maybe that’s the problem.

I was telling you my experience as an American Trucker but you are claiming I’m spreading misinformation just via sharing my Trucking experience? Ok then.

I don’t remember any NYT reporters hidden in my trailer following me everywhere I drove but I guess they were there all along.
By Pantafernando 2022-01-14 16:13:07  
Everyone stop and buy me pizza instead. Thanks.

Its $50. You can pay me with pix.

Key no 552197542256

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-01-14 16:26:30  
By Jetackuu 2022-01-14 16:33:40  
Dear Rooks: If you read of see this post. Please just take away my posting privileges so they can't keep baiting me into this nonsense.
Rooks, plz.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2022-01-14 16:45:36  
I'm constantly getting recommended XIV videos on youtube. It's like the universe wants to punish me.
Did you ever get to try blue mage?
Last I heard it was prohibitively annoying to learn some spells, made me think of the blu75 meta

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-01-14 16:56:03  
It looks like it might be a vegan blackbean burger and/or beets
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Draylo 2022-01-14 17:05:15  
Next he'll attempt to

LOL bingo, altho I missed being called a transphobe, I was expecting racist instead. I have no idea who you are lol , so weird. Keep going down the checklist, most of us stopped but you just had to rile things up again to suit your radical agenda. You were the first person to come in name calling, all of my post was in general and not aimed at anyone and I didn't start talking about COVID, another poster did.

Altho I don't get why everyone is crying and running to mommy to stop the big bad discussion, not a big deal... but anyways, I didn't report anything, I don't care enough.
By Draylo 2022-01-14 17:09:04  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
I'm constantly getting recommended XIV videos on youtube. It's like the universe wants to punish me.
Did you ever get to try blue mage?
Last I heard it was prohibitively annoying to learn some spells, made me think of the blu75 meta

I did try it, I had some fun with it but since it can't really be used in normal content and you need coordination for the all BLU raids, I didn't bother. I do think the abilities look cool though.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-01-14 17:18:05  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
It looks like it might be a vegan blackbean burger and/or beets

Beets are an unholy abomination. They are the result of the question, "What if we took a carrot and made it red, round, and disgusting?"
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-14 17:18:52  
Beets can suck my nuts. Gross purple things.

Edit: the beets are purple and gross.. not my non existent nuts..

Edit 2: well they could be.. i've never thought about what they look like before

Edit 3: what the *** am I even talking about
I'm like culturally obligated to like beets. My hometown has a high concentration of eastern European ancestry. Every restaurant serves poutine because we're Canadian, and serves borscht because of the Ukrainian and Polish populations.

Actually, as much as I complain about stuff like our provincial government and the weather and stuff, Manitoba's a pretty solid place to live for the multiculturalism. You can walk along any strip mall and come out with authentic pho, butter chicken, longanisa, pizza, perogies, kebab, and burritos.

We even have an annual festival called Folklorama where people celebrate their home or ancestral countries, inviting everyone to have a taste of authentic food and booze while enjoying music and other entertainment.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-01-14 17:24:23  
It's a shame to waste good victuals. It's dead, it's food.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-01-14 17:26:13  
It all tastes like chicken. Ain't no thang.

Livestock literally live in their own ***. Fish swim in the literal toilet. If you can eat that, you're good for some roadkill.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-01-14 17:32:52  
lol he knows whats up
First Page 2 3 ... 22078 22079 22080 ... 22583 22584 22585