Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22079 22080 22081 ... 22573 22574 22575

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2022-01-14 17:56:33  
Interesting backread today. Howdy!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-01-14 18:02:24  
back... reading...

?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2022-01-14 18:29:13  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
I'm like culturally obligated to like beets. My hometown has a high concentration of eastern European ancestry. Every restaurant serves poutine because we're Canadian, and serves borscht because of the Ukrainian and Polish populations.

I actually love beets lol...I was in Greece in 2016, and most restaurants serve a beet root salad, which includes chopped apples. It's the bowl to the upper right of my moussaka:

[+]
By Viciouss 2022-01-14 19:29:35  
The Expanse went out on a high note, but it shouldn't be ending at all. Easily the best Sci-Fi show in the last ten years, and Amazon is just cheaping out. Fortunately, they left room to continue the story uninterrupted. It just needs to be picked up by a different streaming service.
[+]
By mhomho 2022-01-14 22:07:00  
Draylo said: »
I have no idea who you are lol , so weird.
Yet you continue to pigeon whole me into some stereo type because you fall into the same camp as:
Jetackuu said: »
Rooks, plz.

You were the first person to come in name calling,

Yet I literally pointed out that you had done so first. Should I have taken screen caps for you because now you're just in denial.

Altho I don't get why everyone is crying and running to mommy to stop the big bad discussion,
Probably because you keep antagonizing people. Instead of letting things go.

LOL bingo
Since when is missing the mark right on point? It comes across more as deliberately antagonizing me because you have an agenda in mind or are playing a game with me, yet you claim:
I have no idea who you are lol

I was expecting racist instead.
Why would you want someone to call you that? The second time now that you've brought it up. Are you trying to call yourself it or come out and say you are? That I don't understand.

llAKs0nll said: »
I was telling you my experience as an American Trucker but you are claiming I’m spreading misinformation just via sharing my Trucking experience? Ok then.
So what happens when a person like yourself, a trucker, contracts the virus and unknowingly brings it into these environments where there are minimal people that are lax on protections because they are thinking it isn't going to happen to them? Apparently they aren't at risk because they keep on living like it isn't a major threat to them?

Mattelot said: »
Yeah some people were doing that not long ago in the general discussion. Calling someone out for starting some crap when they were the ones who started it. Then you'll see their comments conveniently liked by mules and players who have not played in years but just happened to be there at that particular time in space.
Huh. It's almost as if people check post histories. Meaning someone could get mad, like say: Draylo, and go read someone's post history in order to try to dig up dirt on someone. The Bill Burr sketch really hit the point home. The whole concocting this statement that's off point, but digs at something you're insecure about.
but acceptability is all about who you know
Apparently having 10k+ posts is sufficient. Wouldn't want to upset the base.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-01-14 22:14:53  
Errboby stop and go to bed. Yall in time out.

[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-01-14 22:23:45  
yall need to use the private message function or have more interesting arguments.
[+]
By llAKs0nll 2022-01-14 23:01:59  
mhomho said: »
I was telling you my experience as an American Trucker but you are claiming I’m spreading misinformation just via sharing my Trucking experience? Ok then.
So what happens when a person like yourself, a trucker, contracts the virus and unknowingly brings it into these environments where there are minimal people that are lax on protections because they are thinking it isn't going to happen to them? Apparently they aren't at risk because they keep on living like it isn't a major threat to them?
I was more concerned about deliveries into NYC or when going back home to NJ then driving OTR since that line of work dealing w/ Shippers & Receivers a lot of them even check our temperature making sure we ain’t sick while having everyone signing paperwork declaring ourselves as not having COVID nor any COVID symptoms. They also have contact between Truckers & ppl at Facilities behind glass windows w/ sanitary items to wipe your hands killing any germs.

Trust me it’s not any Truckers spreading COVID. We basically outside of the public dealing very little if not at all whatsoever w/ everyday ppl. We keep everything Safe & Professional.

I cannot say the same for the general Public having block parties & literal Protests during a Global Pandemic. Yet I did visit many areas in the USA midst the pandemic that didn’t live like everyone else in NJ when I went back home. Some locations COVID is more Real than other locations. That’s where all the COVID denial stems from since they ain’t even dealing w/ such so to them COVID is some sort of Conspiracy.

Anyways I was just giving my own perspective cuz I don’t think anyone else here was or is in such line of work. I was actually touring the Country all while everything was taking place. I wasn’t trapped isolated inside a bubble w/in NJ nor any other location atm. I was here, there & everywhere's but home.
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Draylo 2022-01-15 00:24:37  
I have no idea who you are lol , so weird.
Yet you continue to pigeon whole me into some stereo type because you fall into the same camp as:
Jetackuu said: »
Rooks, plz.

You were the first person to come in name calling,

Yet I literally pointed out that you had done so first. Should I have taken screen caps for you because now you're just in denial.

Altho I don't get why everyone is crying and running to mommy to stop the big bad discussion,

LOL bingo
Since when is missing the mark right on point? It comes across more as deliberately antagonizing me because you have an agenda in mind or are playing a game with me, yet you claim:
I have no idea who you are lol

I was expecting racist instead.
Why would you want someone to call you that? The second time now that you've brought it up. Are you trying to call yourself it or come out and say you are? That I don't understand.

Yeah some people were doing that not long ago in the general discussion. Calling someone out for starting some crap when they were the ones who started it. Then you'll see their comments conveniently liked by mules and players who have not played in years but just happened to be there at that particular time in space.
Huh. It's almost as if people check post histories. Meaning someone could get mad, like say: Draylo, and go read someone's post history in order to try to dig up dirt on someone. The Bill Burr sketch really hit the point home. The whole concocting this statement that's off point, but digs at something you're insecure about.
but acceptability is all about who you know
Apparently having 10k+ posts is sufficient. Wouldn't want to upset the base.

Yawn, go away
[+]
By llAKs0nll 2022-01-15 00:56:15  
Driving OTR this is all you ever see. That was actually taken from inside my Truck. Some things you don’t even want to see let alone remember when OTR. Not always a happy ending on the Interstate. I always had the utmost respect for Law Enforcement but to realize that they have to be the 1st responders to such carnage & witnesses of such is just something I would never want to do.
By mhomho 2022-01-15 01:53:50  
Yawn, go away
No.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-01-15 02:06:30  

Some self-awareness would go a long way.

I'd like to note that while P&R got a lot of hate over the years, most of the long-time P&R veterans who frequent this thread have had the self-control to keep that crap out of here. We don't need randos who can't behave coming in and ruining the vibe, so if you can't function without having the last word then take it to Reddit where that kind of pointless bickering belongs.
[+]
By mhomho 2022-01-15 02:20:48  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Some self-awareness would go a long way.

I'd like to note that while P&R got a lot of hate over the years, most of the long-time P&R veterans who frequent this thread have had the self-control to keep that crap out of here. We don't need randos who can't behave coming in and ruining the vibe, so if you can't function without having the last word then take it to Reddit where that kind of pointless bickering belongs.
No.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2022-01-15 02:48:36  
I have issued some topic bans due to continued squabbling. They will lift in a week, provided good behavior elsewhere.
[+]
By Musashi232 2022-01-15 03:44:42  
i downloaded DQX, my brother showed me how to translate all of Dragon quest X, Apparently its exactly like FFXI, Except the fighting is turn based cant wait to try it. if any 1 is interested

Free Trial to the first expansion too this is the full guide
https://dqxabbey.com/

https://ethene.wiki/wiki/Main_Page
By Pantafernando 2022-01-15 07:12:50  
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By llAKs0nll 2022-01-15 09:15:32  
Prepping for the Weekend Snow Storm apparently. I don’t think it’s supposed to be that bad but heh
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2022-01-15 09:24:28  
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-01-15 09:24:55  
I mean, the zombie apocalypse is in full swing lol. No slaves to pick the food. No slaves to box the food. No slaves to ship the food. No slaves to drive the food. No slaves to unload the food. No slaves to display the food.

Food also interchangeable with any other consumable.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2022-01-15 09:30:04  
Freehugs said: »
The local grocery stores are devoid of food. Vegetables? Decimated. Frozen dinners? Obliterated. Pet food? Massacred. Dairy and frozen meat? Genocided. Was like that at 2 stores. We just went home.
https://i.imgur.com/krcth1T.gif
They don’t call him bare-shelves Biden for nothing!
Thanks Obama!
By llAKs0nll 2022-01-15 10:19:38  
I do kinda expect my Pizzeria to be at least Italian run tbh. Sorta like I expect every place I order Chinese Takeout from to be literally Chinese >_> We do have Italians in America
Surveillance State works just fine for me
By Jetackuu 2022-01-15 11:04:30  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »

You know, the man has a point.
[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2022-01-15 11:46:04  
The local grocery stores are devoid of food. Vegetables? Decimated. Frozen dinners? Obliterated. Pet food? Massacred. Dairy and frozen meat? Genocided. Was like that at 2 stores. We just went home.
i've been struggling to find my cats wet food, looked on all stores, online, etc. i order any in stock but keep getting canceled a week later - i've bought him like 6 different kinds of food, won't eat it >:( picky sumbitch

he always tries to eat my eggs in the morning, out of desperation i made him some plain scrambled eggs, didn't eat it.. wtf!

i feel for anyone that gets royal canin for pet food, it's so hard to find it, i had trouble before during COVID, but nothing like the last 3 months or so
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-01-15 11:46:32  
Was like that here last week. The mountain passes between western WA and the rest of the state were snowed solid for 5 - 6 days.

I do kinda expect my Pizzeria to be at least Italian run tbh. Sorta like I expect every place I order Chinese Takeout from to be literally Chinese >_> We do have Italians in America
Sometime in the 1980s I saw my first Chinese takeout kitchen in a Safeway. After a cursory inspection I figured out that no actual orientals were exploited in making this oriental food.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-01-15 12:00:44  
Asura.Carrotchan said: »
i've been struggling to find my cats wet food, looked on all stores, online, etc. i order any in stock but keep getting canceled a week later - i've bought him like 6 different kinds of food, won't eat it >:( picky sumbitch

he always tries to eat my eggs in the morning, out of desperation i made him some plain scrambled eggs, didn't eat it.. wtf!

i feel for anyone that gets royal canin for pet food, it's so hard to find it, i had trouble before during COVID, but nothing like the last 3 months or so

I was talking about this in here a few months ago. Completely impossible to find cat noms. Luckily they got a shipment in and I bought a a shitload of it expecting it to happen again.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2022-01-15 12:01:08  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
After a cursory inspection I figured out that no actual orientals were exploited in making this oriental food.

Grocery store chinese is.... lacking.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By llAKs0nll 2022-01-15 14:53:27  
Just seen some YT channel discussing the comparison between Jordan vs Lebron. It’s not even fair to compare Lebron to Jordan. Better off comparing Michael Jordan vs Mike Tyson since nobody in the history of the MLB, NFL, NHL nor NBA dominated like those two.

I’m not even an NBA fan but watched Jordan simply cuz of how good he was & nobody will ever match him. Same goes w/ Mike Tyson. The GOAT goes to both Jordan + Tyson. Lebron is LOL in comparison.
First Page 2 3 ... 22079 22080 22081 ... 22573 22574 22575