Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22077 22078 22079 ... 22603 22604 22605

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-01-14 09:02:05  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
I know it's going to sound crazy, but the poutine they serve at Costco is #1 on my list. I always go with one other person, we'll each grab the $1.50 hot dog and drink combo and split the like $9 poutine. It's huge, and they use those wonderful Costco fries with the golden, crispy outside and soft insides. They always use the right amount of gravy and curds.

EDIT: Decent picture of it I found on the internet
Not only do we not have poutine at WA state Costcos, we don't even have fries. UNFAIR!!!!

Also children are NOT "germ factories" they are vectors. They don't invent the germs they merely spread them.

Never going to end the plague if you don't get the terminology right....
By Viciouss 2022-01-14 09:09:56  
Watched the Eternals on Disney Plus last night, it didn't get better with a second viewing. Honestly, I see this movie being deleted from the MCU and forgotten. It probably already happened with Spiderman coming out.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-14 09:10:28  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Not only do we not have poutine at WA state Costcos, we don't even have fries. UNFAIR!!!!
What?! You're missing out.

Though our province lacks booze at ours. I went down to Minnesota a few years ago and brought home a gallon of Kirkland-brand blended Scotch for like $20. It obviously wasn't as good as a single malt Balvenie or something, but it wasn't low-tier either. And given that even a 12yo blended Scotch can run anywhere from $90 to like $900 for a 500mL bottle, I wouldn't complain.

Another reason Manitoba sucks is our liquor is all regulated and distributed by the province. There's no competition, so everything is prohibitively expensive. And it means businesses like Safeway and Costco can't sell booze :/
By Viciouss 2022-01-14 09:12:35  
Wow okay, not backreading that nonsense guys.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-01-14 09:17:08  
https://theculturetrip.com/north-america/usa/california/articles/a-brief-history-of-the-california-burrito/

San Diego’s classic “California burrito” comes with french fries tucked inside.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By llAKs0nll 2022-01-14 09:32:45  
mhomho said: »
llAKs0nll said: »
It’s OK to view the Nation’s perspective of COVID from both sides while acknowledging the Demographics cuz we are NOT all walking in the same shoes atm.

There aren't two sides here. There's a public health crisis. There's studies that dictate the best practices for survival during the crisis and people are just like how about we don't do that. Are you serious? The reason we've been so ineffective at combatting it is because of the lack of unity. You want to know what the two side really are? Humanity continues to exist vs Humanity dies off. That's the reality, yet people still think it's red vs blue.
Not everyone lives in NYC nor in areas hit hard by COVID. Nobody in such situations needs to pretend that they are living in NYC just to appease anyone else.

You made it red vs blue in your posts prior. That’s probably why ppl see such that way when ppl like yourself are always making such the case.
I'm sure the patriots are going to sweep in any day now to reinstate Papa Trump~uwu (whose own constituents turned on him when he started promoting vaccination).

I'm not even far left.
Yet you claim everything anyone says as always being Misinformation &/or Fear Mongering sounding much like CNN talking points while losing 90% of their viewers.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-14 09:41:52  
Freehugs said: »
GIRL, YES! I'll take 3.

Also, I want a cheese fountain at my wedding and people can put tacos underneath it. and Pizza ofc. My wedding is just an all you can eat buffet.
More weddings need to be just a big, fun buffet.

I'm not much into the idea of getting married, but I do like hosting parties. I'm not sure how far the popularity of wedding socials has spread, but they're pretty common here. Basically a really big fundraiser party where people buy raffles and drink tickets that all goes towards the cost of a wedding. My partner and I have joked about pretending to get engaged, having a social, and then just calling off the wedding. Take that money and just go on a decent vacation or something.

Actually, a friend of mine hosted a social to raise funds for a TV pilot they're working on. Unfortunately, only a fraction of their expected guests showed up and they actually took a loss >_>;
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-14 09:54:24  
This is one of the reasons why I previously suggested the ability to hide posts. If the posts aren't going to get deleted, nor the posters given even a "day off" to cool down, at least allow the choice to hide this stuff. I guess I could just block the users, but I don't really want to go that far...

Y'all could take your political conversation to private messages. I assure you that nobody else cares enough to read it and judge a winner or loser.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-14 10:01:42  
I think I'd like being married. I need to adjust my traps. My suitors keep getting free.
I'd try to set you up with someone, but the only people I know who aren't already in a relationship are the Thumpers, and I couldn't live with myself setting anybody up with one of them.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By llAKs0nll 2022-01-14 10:21:46  
Y2K threat….. yeah I recall such but nothing happened
Kinda like ppl proclaiming Jesus coming back Soon

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2022-01-14 10:35:40  
You all know it's the middle of January, right?
By Pantafernando 2022-01-14 11:26:19  
I think I'd like being married. I need to adjust my traps. My suitors keep getting free.

What about the bookworm that went to your store?

I thought you guys already had children.

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2022-01-14 11:29:52  
I cant belong to only a single girl

I could send you an invite for my orgy party though

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Shichishito 2022-01-14 12:17:37  
2022 is the year of Meanhugs.
2021 was meanhugs, 2022 is all:
YouTube Video Placeholder

Pantafernando said: »
You dont deserve such power
no one does.

KEEP IT CUMMING. There I said it. :I
YouTube Video Placeholder
By mhomho 2022-01-14 12:33:20  
I can watch Joe Rogan or Project Veritas & formulate my opinions.

Apparently you can't.

Yet you claim everything anyone says as always being Misinformation &/or Fear Mongering sounding much like CNN talking points while losing 90% of their viewers.

People stop tuning in when a news source misreports, sure. That's not taking into consideration demographical shifts resulting from the popularity of streaming services. Nor does that consider shifts from trends resulting from policies becoming more lax as vaccinated individuals become more prevalent. If you haven't noticed the point of the argument with Draylo initially arose because of the growing sentiment of being tired of or over the pandemic. If only it was a trend that could be passed over. People are tuning out because they've had it. They don't want to hear about it anymore. Can you think of any other reasons why CNN's viewership would decrease? I can.

Not everyone lives in NYC nor in areas hit hard by COVID. Nobody in such situations needs to pretend that they are living in NYC just to appease anyone else.

Except for when the people in areas heavily impacted leave and thereby spread the disease to surrounding populations because they are lax on their policies. Suddenly you have people from NYC trying to escape the city so they head to their summer home or their weekend cottage. Maybe mom lives down in Florida and they go to help after she had a fall at home. You have people from southern California, like Joe Rogan, that were feed up so they left to places like Texas. Then they caught the virus. Is it then a coincidence that they contracted the virus? No.

Contracting and spreading the virus is not some badge of honor. The reason you're attracted to people like Joe Rogan at this point is because your attention span has run out. You're feed up with the virus and people like Joe Rogan are saying what you want to hear. That doesn't make what they're saying right.

Hiding things in spoilers doesn't make it any better.

You made it red vs blue in your posts prior. That’s probably why ppl see such that way when ppl like yourself are always making such the case.

Apparently we can't talk about the history with supporting pieces of evidence from an objective non-partial viewpoint. In order to understand current events you have to take into consideration a multitude of factors. Sometimes current events can involve individuals that have strong affiliations or invoke strong emotions. It's important not to let those feelings overwhelm you. Sounds like you have some bigger issues to work out if you're that triggered over a piece of art that summarizes an event (from an artist that has had their art mentioned on the JRE podcast no less so you should recognize it stylistically). Clearly it clouds some people's abilities to rationalize what's going on and act accordingly.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-01-14 12:39:08  
Somehow I don't think you're joking. Thanks for the offer but I'm good!

Ok.

Tell me if change your mind and decide to ***.
By llAKs0nll 2022-01-14 12:52:39  
Sounds like you have some bigger issues to work out if you're that triggered over a piece of art that summarizes an event (from an artist that has had their art mentioned on the JRE podcast no less so you should recognize it stylistically). Clearly it clouds some people's abilities to rationalize what's going on and act accordingly.
Im not triggered by anything you have said. I’m perfectly fine w/ your opinions.

You made such Red vs Blue in your original statement then claimed everybody else does such.

I merely spoke about the Demographics of COVID which you seemed to claimed as being irrelevant via labeling such as misinformation / fear mongering.
By mhomho 2022-01-14 13:46:14  
I merely spoke about the Demographics of COVID which you seemed to claimed as being irrelevant via labeling such as misinformation

You misrepresented the facts and tried to push it.

As if NYC was the biggest perpetrator, when it's California.
As if neither Texas nor Florida weren't the subsequent 2nd and 3rd place. Both places that lack a major metropolis like NYC. Both places that have been lax.

I didn't make it Red vs Blue. Draylo did with:

Draylo said: »
Too many far left posters who like to berate anyone that disagrees with their opinion, and then silence/shame them and "cut them out" of their lives lol.

Ultra far left poster exposed.

That's who initiated. That's who resulted to name literal name calling to try to win the argument.
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2022-01-14 13:52:55  
*Coughs softly*

Asura.Vyre said: »
Just gonna layout a blanket warning regarding the last few pages.

Politics are a no go. I've no aversion to people discussing them or COVID, but y'all saw how fast it turned into a squabble.

Can you all please settle down now? Thank you.
[+]
By llAKs0nll 2022-01-14 13:56:22  
I merely spoke about the Demographics of COVID which you seemed to claimed as being irrelevant via labeling such as misinformation

You misrepresented the facts and tried to push it.

As if NYC was the biggest perpetrator, when it's California.
As if neither Texas nor Florida weren't the subsequent 2nd and 3rd place. Both places that lack a major metropolis like NYC. Both places that have been lax.

I didn't make it Red vs Blue. Draylo did with:

Too many far left posters who like to berate anyone that disagrees with their opinion, and then silence/shame them and "cut them out" of their lives lol.

Ultra far left poster exposed.

That's who initiated. That's who resulted to name literal name calling to try to win the argument.
All I was trying to say, which I spoke about in prior posts, was that there are Areas in the USA that don’t even have COVID as a threat and are living normal lives as usual other than possibly inflation being their biggest concern.

I witnessed such 1st hand driving OTR midst the initial outbreak before we had Vaccines w/ nobody wearing masks in less densely populated areas while back home in the NYC area such was a very serious threat. Knowing that most major city areas Vote predominantly Liberal it made perfect sense listening to CNN being mocked by Mark Dice claiming their COVID message does not resonate w/ the Majority of the Nation. Ofc not since not everyone is seriously effected by COVID.
First Page 2 3 ... 22077 22078 22079 ... 22603 22604 22605