Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20618 20619 20620 ... 22636 22637 22638
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2017-02-03 13:34:07  
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-02-03 14:00:40  
So, house sitting for my parents and their Maltese has refused to eat for over 24 hours. At least other than maybe stealing one or two pieces of dry cat food. This morning is basically making these awful noises. It sounds like a fix between the sound your stomachs make when they have air moving in their intestine. Kind of a long low *sqqquueeeaaaw*. Also sounds like a lot of puppy farts with no smell.

Freaking out. I've never seen her do this and looking online I just get pages about normal dog flatuents. I know it's weird, but has anyone encountered something like this. In assuming chu.

Halp hevans!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-03 14:03:37  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
So, house sitting for my parents
Where's the party again?

/sends a keg

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-02-03 14:11:00  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Where's the party again?

/sends a keg

Ohh look. A non helpful one liner from you. Great. Another reason you wouldn't be invited to the non existent party.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-02-03 14:11:55  
Candlejack said: »
So, house sitting for my parents and their Maltese has refused to eat for over 24 hours. At least other than maybe stealing one or two pieces of dry cat food. This morning is basically making these awful noises. It sounds like a fix between the sound your stomachs make when they have air moving in their intestine. Kind of a long low *sqqquueeeaaaw*. Also sounds like a lot of puppy farts with no smell.

Freaking out. I've never seen her do this and looking online I just get pages about normal dog flatuents. I know it's weird, but has anyone encountered something like this. In assuming chu.

Halp hevans!
It's possible the dog's just nervous without his actual "fur-parents" around. They need some time to adjust to a major change. Personally, mine just goes nuts and whines constantly if I so much as just take 5 minutes to use the shitter and leave'im with a friend or relative to watch him till I get back, and I keep tellin'im I'd never abandon'im.

Dog has never done this after years of me taking care of it.
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-02-03 14:13:09  

Halp hevans!
Is this the first time they've been away from him for a "long time?" Sounds like an anxiety issue caused by abnormal environment(not having their owners around)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-03 14:13:26  
Where's the party again?

/sends a keg

Ohh look. A non helpful one liner from you. Great. Another reason you wouldn't be invited to the non existent party.
There's an obvious answer to your problem. One so freaking obvious that I'm surprised you haven't come to the solution yourself.
 Valefor.Omnys
サーバ: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2017-02-03 14:15:33  
Candlejack said: »
Faelar said: »
So apparently FOX rejected Black Lightning, and now it might be going to the CW!

http://collider.com/black-lightning-tv-series-the-cw/

I'm always down for more superhero shows! Love every one that's going right now.
There needs to be a live action 1 punch man series. Hey, I'd watch it.

---

Ugh, the CW trashes superhero shows. Watched one episode of Supergirl, and she was playing Monopoly with some sick guy behind a glass wall (in costume, though he actually knew her). Too much teen angst from people who are nearing teenager twice-over.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-02-03 14:15:53  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »

Halp hevans!
Is this the first time they've been away from him for a "long time?" Sounds like an anxiety issue caused by abnormal environment(not having their owners around)

They go out of town like one a month and when I lived with my patents it would sleep in my bed. The not eating I've encountered, but this gurgling and gas I haven't.

Dunno what to do.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-02-03 14:16:24  
To me most of those superhero shows are very bad.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-02-03 14:16:29  
Asura.Ina said: »
I find healing more stressful to think about than actually do... My attitude tends to be "you only really NEED 1 hp" though which I think makes people panic at times...
Honestly, I'm most comfy healing though I do panic slightly when I see a tank dropping fast while I'm in CS. If I'm not in CS I just Bene or something...unless I'm with you and I hit it three times and it only goes off on the third and heals me because you're already dead.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-02-03 14:18:21  
Where's the party again?

/sends a keg

There's an obvious answer to your problem. One so freaking obvious that I'm surprised you haven't come to the solution yourself.

I specifically stated this is freaking me out. You cracked a one liner. *** you. Not gonna get into your ***posting habits. I'm trying to figure out if I should take it to the vet or if one of the many dog owners in this forum have experienced this.

Edit. Thank you spath and cj for actual responses.
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-02-03 14:20:14  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
I find healing more stressful to think about than actually do... My attitude tends to be "you only really NEED 1 hp" though which I think makes people panic at times...
Honestly, I'm most comfy healing though I do panic slightly when I see a tank dropping fast while I'm in CS. If I'm not in CS I just Bene or something...unless I'm with you and I hit it three times and it only goes off on the third and heals me because you're already dead.
I hope you know Bene isn't effected by CS.
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2017-02-03 14:21:12  
Man, the one thing I loved about WoW was in easier content, you had precise control over people's health and you'd get these randoms that were way op (and usually had aoe DOTs) for the content and would stop and spam parse results for every trash pull.

I'd leave them at 10% health til they stopped that crap.

Hopping around healing with Holy nova (2k~ damage/10%~ heal to most DPS hit by it) was also fun.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2017-02-03 14:28:56  
Valefor.Omnys said: »
Ugh, the CW trashes superhero shows.

lol'd

Post deleted by User.
Comment: discussions of sexual activity
By Jetackuu 2017-02-03 14:29:45  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
To me most of those superhero shows are very bad.
Have you ever seen "the new adventures of Lois and Clark?"
Blasphemer!
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2017-02-03 14:29:56  
Captain Planet was the peak. Should have stopped there!

Evil Planet was my favorite episode though, for real.

Caught an ep on CN a few years ago though, watched it for Nostalgia.. Most brainwashingest stuff I've ever seen.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2017-02-03 14:33:40  
Captain Planet: Liberal propaganda at it's finest.
By Ramyrez 2017-02-03 14:35:10  
Jetackuu said: »
Captain Planet: Liberal propaganda at it's finest.

Captain Planet: proof a besmitten kid will follow a cute Russian girl anywhere.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2017-02-03 14:42:53  
Justice League had some great moments that probably actually topped any CW series.

(Starts at 1 minute in) (Superman v. Captain Marvel -- Rips off Neo v. Smith though)

YouTube Video Placeholder

Sarts at 30 seconds in ("World of Paper")

YouTube Video Placeholder
First Page 2 3 ... 20618 20619 20620 ... 22636 22637 22638