Israeli Soldiers On Duty.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Israeli soldiers on duty.
Israeli soldiers on duty.
First Page 2 3

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-10-19 16:33:07  
too hardcore for me.

more points for hating the dogs of the government.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-10-19 16:33:46  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Now how can I ever get these 3 minutes of my life back?

I don't know, don't you ask yourself the same question in practically every thread on this forum? You'll manage.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-19 16:34:45  
War is hell. It ain't pretty. So what's your point?
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-10-19 16:38:23  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
War is hell. It ain't pretty. So what's your point?

The point was to lure out some bias Israel supporters or Islamophobes to tell me why this is justified, or if they fail to do so, try and convince me why it's not a big deal.

Seems I hit jackpot.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-10-19 16:46:05  
there is a reason i dont watch news anymore
 Bismarck.Helixx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Helixx
By Bismarck.Helixx 2010-10-19 16:52:51  
New topic:
People with Guns VS people without guns

Wise words:
People don't kill people. People with guns kill people.
Stay the F'ck away from people with guns!
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-10-19 16:55:18  
Bismarck.Helixx said:
People don't kill people. People with guns kill people.
Stay the F'ck away from people with guns![/b]

Yeah, you're spot on. By the looks of the guy on the far left that girl was a dangerous rocket launching terrorist assaulting Israeli troops in a school.
[+]
 Titan.Wombat
サーバ: Titan
user: Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2010-10-19 17:14:34  
So, there are nine pictures on the internet of Isreali troops acting inappropriately?

Should we post the millions of pictures of people from just about every other nation and people group in the world doing the same stuff?

This thread is so one-sided, it's not going to cause a reduction in support of Israel; rather, it just makes the OP look anti-semitic.

I get where you're coming from, OP. I actually agree that the West's blind support of Israel is politically problematic. However, biased sensationalism is not the way to go about promoting awareness.
[+]
 Asura.Emoneaone
サーバ: Asura
user: Oldsarge
By Asura.Emoneaone 2010-10-19 17:22:39  
Let's see. No one is beheading anyone. No one is attaching electrodes to testicles. No one is tickling their feet with a blowtorch. BFD.

I'd not say the troops are acting inappropriately. In one, it seems they are giving a wounded prisoner an I.V. Horrors!

Keep in mind these troops battle those who indiscriminately use explosives in public places to kill non-combatants. So they have a pic taken blind folded. Big whoop!
[+]
 Phoenix.Morier
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2010-10-19 17:29:14  
Dumb thread.Post some pics of these innocents right before they blow themselves up killing many people.Soldiers arent around shiny happy people (hope that song is in your head now) they are surrounded by people that would love nothing more than to die killing them.A few still pics do not represent the story.Do all muslims blow themselves up? no, but at any moment anyone of them could.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Endlesspath
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Endlesspath 2010-10-19 18:20:03  
I'm for it... terrorist's should die as brutally as possible; after all they don't give a dam about how the people they kill die. Bring me more of these pictures OP - I love 'em!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-10-19 18:26:27  
hmmmm ok this thread is full of retards....will fit in with all the other threads.

OP I get your point but you understand that no 1 in the WEST or middle east gives a damn at this point

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Elvaton
user: Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-10-19 20:18:57  
the only picture that looks wrong here is the one with the girl but im sure there is a perfectly good reason for it
[+]
 Asura.Emoneaone
user: Oldsarge
By Asura.Emoneaone 2010-10-19 20:23:14  

Valefor.Endlesspath said:
I'm for it... terrorist's should die as brutally as possible; after all they don't give a dam about how the people they kill die. Bring me more of these pictures OP - I love 'em!

You do realize Israelis in those pictures are just as much terrorists as the people they killed are assumed to be?

You do realize that the people they "killed" are still alive? Except for maybe one? Generally you don't blindfold the dead.

You try having missiles rain down indiscriminately on your town, killing or injuring women and children. Having some raghead with a bomb taped to him walking into a store and popping off. Think that might color your thinking on the matter? Israel is fighting to survive against those who hide amongst the noncombatants. Who even disguise themselves as women so they can avoid detection. Such brave souls!

And uniformed soldiers don't fit my definition of terrorists, anyway. Of course, having spent 20 years in uniform may color my views! In light of your bleeding heart that probably makes my opinions even more repugnant.
[+]
 Siren.Chrichri
サーバ: Siren
user: Chrichri
By Siren.Chrichri 2010-10-19 20:29:34  
Since when is Israel an Islamic nation?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Excelior
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-19 23:32:20  
American soldiers have particpated in actions of killing Iraqi and afgan civilians for sport:

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/6799019-us-soldiers-killing-civilians-for-sport-shocking-llegations-unfold

I guess every American soldier is a piece of ***now because of some idiots.

@ spicyryan:

Terrorist definition: "a radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities."

You can't prove that any israeli soldiers are using terrorism as a means for political gain. Those soldiers arent trying to overthrow a government or population by using terror as a weapon. You could call those soldiers criminal but don't slap the terrorist label on ***without knowing what it means.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Excelior
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-19 23:55:23  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
@ spicyryan: Terrorist definition: "a radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities." You can't prove that any israeli soldiers are using terrorism as a means for political gain. Those soldiers arent trying to overthrow a government or population by using terror as a weapon. You could call those soldiers criminal but don't slap the terrorist label on ***without knowing what it means.
It seems when you use a definition Excelior I always have to throw one back out from an actual dictionary. For some reason Merriam Webster does not have a page on "terrorist" just "terrorism". So I will use dictionary.com. I hope it is still valid..
Quote:
ter·ror·ist    /ˈtɛrərɪst/ Show Spelled[ter-er-ist] Show IPA –noun 1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism. 2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others. 3. (formerly) a member of a political group in russia aiming at the demoralization of the government by terror. 4. an agent or partisan of the revolutionary tribunal during the Reign of Terror in France.
Quote:
ter·ror·ism    /ˈtɛrəˌrɪzəm/ Show Spelled[ter-uh-riz-uhm] Show IPA –noun 1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes. 2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization. 3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.
Why would I have to prove the soldiers are using your definition for political gain or trying to overthrow a government? The answer is I only have to when I use the dictionary Excelior version. Whether they are ordered or not by their government to do what they do or not they still have what I just put in bold apply to them. Overall your definitions really blow *** so far.

The word you're using here is Terrorism which is a military insurgency tactic. You are calling them terrorist which is a person that uses terrorism as a tactic. If you look at the definition you gave of terrorism it says:

1. The use of Violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, ESP. FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES.

If I go beat up a guy on the street am I a terrorist? No. But I've used violence and threats.

Who are these Israeli soldiers trying to scare? What is their political agenda? You have no clue.

Lol my definitions are bad? They came from the same dictionary you used no doubt. Honestly man, this is what you said to me in a PM:

Pandemonium.Spicyryan2010-10-12 21:10:46Hah, funny because I have considered becoming a politician for a long time. I am incredibly stubborn and even if being real (something that is respectable to people at the least) is harder than being fake like you I would do it.

Obviously people have no respect, but there is a general distaste for you. Not as bad as Stanflame obviously, but you know what I am talking about.

Ok so you want to be a politician and you have no idea what terrorism means. You have no idea what a Nation or nationalism is. Dude get some education or stop talking about politics, you look worse than Christine Odonald or Sarah Palin.
[+]
 Sylph.Nanii
user: Sani
By Sylph.Nanii 2010-10-20 00:04:12  
there is good people and bad people thats just the way it is things will never be the same
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-20 00:10:34  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Just wanna make clear, I +1'd the post with the raghead comment on mistake lol >_>
We all knew it was you!!!
 Siren.Eagleeyes
サーバ: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-10-20 00:19:20  

This place is filth! Let's clean it up! :)

This post brought to you by Dial Soap
First Page 2 3