Israeli Soldiers On Duty.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Israeli soldiers on duty.
Israeli soldiers on duty.
 Asura.Emoneaone
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Oldsarge
By Asura.Emoneaone 2010-10-21 18:27:32  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Asura.Emoneaone said:
You know what's more important than winning a war or a fight, is respecting your "enemy" whoever a may be. There are no enemies here so disrespecting a heritage is irrelevant if you believe you are a hero or some sort of freedom fighter, respect would be first; like a magnate, positive attracts negative or the opposite because humans are corruptible. I ain't one to judge though, just words for your mind.

I couldn't ever do the fighting, sorry but life is much more precious from both sides of the issue.

OMG!! Respecting the enemy more important that winning a war? Wake up and smell reality! If you don't win the war you'll be respecting those who have enslaved you! Do you think it was more important for Jews to respect Nazis in the camps than anything else? roflmao!
 Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-21 18:35:39  
Can anyone tell me where he found those pictures in the OP?
 Leviathan.Anbu
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Anbu 2010-10-21 18:38:22  
1st. War is stupid It only breeds more hatred and in the end only the Governments receive the spoils while the people suffer. In war for the people there is no winner because many die on both sides for stupid reasons programed by the government. War is big business its not about religion, freedom,(although some would have you believe it is). Contrary to what our governments have us believe its all about how much $$$ can be made off this thing called war. Ask your self has war helped any of us on the local level...Irac war vets are homeless when they come home but i guess that's just Carma. Nothing actually constitutes War. If governments said well we want the land and oil or just the influence of that nation who would really sign up for that ***...so instead they say its about your freedom or its about some religious crap. Basically what I'm saying it they have us all fooled and we are being taken advantage of our Ideals and moral values are being twisted to their needs and wants. We are all human and are actually only one people...the masses(the people of all nations) are getting *** and the minority(big business owners/Government) is getting rich off our backs. Any time when you feel a need to take another life unless the person is directly trying to kill you or your family your wrong period.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Schmule
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Kloroform
By Gilgamesh.Schmule 2010-10-21 19:19:37  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
War is hell. It ain't pretty. So what's your point?
The point was to lure out some bias Israel supporters or Islamophobes to tell me why this is justified, or if they fail to do so, try and convince me why it's not a big deal. Seems I hit jackpot.

Yeah sorry, still don't get the point. Too much time on your hands perhaps? Or drunk and on a soapbox maybe?
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-10-21 23:21:53  
Leviathan.Anbu said:
1st. War is stupid It only breeds more hatred and in the end only the Governments receive the spoils while the people suffer. In war for the people there is no winner because many die on both sides for stupid reasons programed by the government. War is big business its not about religion, freedom,(although some would have you believe it is). Contrary to what our governments have us believe its all about how much $$$ can be made off this thing called war. Ask your self has war helped any of us on the local level...Irac war vets are homeless when they come home but i guess that's just Carma. Nothing actually constitutes War. If governments said well we want the land and oil or just the influence of that nation who would really sign up for that ***...so instead they say its about your freedom or its about some religious crap. Basically what I'm saying it they have us all fooled and we are being taken advantage of our Ideals and moral values are being twisted to their needs and wants. We are all human and are actually only one people...the masses(the people of all nations) are getting *** and the minority(big business owners/Government) is getting rich off our backs. Any time when you feel a need to take another life unless the person is directly trying to kill you or your family your wrong period.

I hope you're only talking about our current situations and not generalizing about ALL wars. Sometimes war/conflict are necessary evils. World War 2 comes to mind, but that's a really played out war, so I'm not going to sit here and hound you about ***you already know about.

You're right about it being business related, as people have a lot to gain and a lot to lose when it comes to war, so you at least want to see some positive benefit. Fortunately, it's not a mandatory event unless there is a draft, which ended in 1973. So I'll focus on a situation where a country wanted American military support, but we neglected to intervene. So, you don't think genocide constitutes war?

Nobody is forcing you to go fight these wars. If you signed up for the military for some extra cash, then that's your own fault.