フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Everything you need to know about AF3
Everything you need to know about AF3
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2010-09-12 07:40:51  
what is this suasage quest you speak of?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-09-12 08:03:24  
Shiva.Shinneh said:
Ok so I finally got all 8 of my Estoq. Seal:Legs and i've already marked the Estoquer's legs with the trial.

But how the hell do you complete the trial? >_< I've tried trading the moogle all 8 seals, trading him the legs with all 8 in inventory and traded a combination of both <.<

Anybody have an idea how to finish an armour trial ; ; lol

Tried one at a time?
 Phoenix.Morier
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2010-09-12 08:07:32  
trade the seals to the delivery box by the moogle. not the moogle.
 Shiva.Shinneh
サーバ: Shiva
user: Shinneh
By Shiva.Shinneh 2010-09-12 08:13:10  
Oh! Ok going to try that tyty ^^

EDIT: It worked! I love you Morier lol thanks for pointing that out! spent the last 30 minutes talking to a GM lol >.>
 Phoenix.Morier
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2010-09-12 08:16:38  
you are welcome, and grats on your new legs.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-12 09:29:53  
Shiva.Shinneh said:
Ok so I finally got all 8 of my Estoq. Seal:Legs and i've already marked the Estoquer's legs with the trial.

But how the hell do you complete the trial? >_< I've tried trading the moogle all 8 seals, trading him the legs with all 8 in inventory and traded a combination of both <.<

How/where did you get seals?

I've done every damn quest (except for 1 that I need a black whisker for) in vunkerl, and all I've got is ravager seal: feet ><

I need iga seals! nao! /cry
 Cerberus.Savannah
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2010-09-12 09:41:29  
i can't get a dnc seal: legs for my life...
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-12 09:44:33  
I guess it would have been horrible had SE let us bazaar these *** seals, since everyone seems to get those they dont need -.-
 Sylph.Kittty
サーバ: Sylph
user: Kittty
By Sylph.Kittty 2010-09-12 10:01:15  
Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou said:
DNC doesn't seem to be up yet. This is a known bug and SE is supposedly working on it.

This piece dropped in a gold chest just the other day from Peapuks in Vunkerl Inlet.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-12 10:01:51  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Shiva.Shinneh said:
Ok so I finally got all 8 of my Estoq. Seal:Legs and i've already marked the Estoquer's legs with the trial. But how the hell do you complete the trial? >_< I've tried trading the moogle all 8 seals, trading him the legs with all 8 in inventory and traded a combination of both <.< Anybody have an idea how to finish an armour trial ; ; lol
How/where did you get seals? I've done every damn quest (except for 1 that I need a black whisker for) in vunkerl, and all I've got is ravager seal: feet >< I need iga seals! nao! /cry
Those as well as rng drk and pup are from the sausage quest
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
I guess it would have been horrible had SE let us bazaar these *** seals, since everyone seems to get those they dont need -.-
Yeah I think they did that at purpose. I mean look at the quest the jobs seals you get from them aren't even close to being related gear wise
By biscut555 2010-09-12 10:08:14  
Shiva.Shinneh said:

Trade it to the box next to the moogles like all other trials that you need to collect items for...
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-12 10:17:33  
biscut555 said:
Shiva.Shinneh said:
Ok so I finally got all 8 of my Estoq. Seal:Legs and i've already marked the Estoquer's legs with the trial. But how the hell do you complete the trial? >_< I've tried trading the moogle all 8 seals, trading him the legs with all 8 in inventory and traded a combination of both <.< Anybody have an idea how to finish an armour trial ; ; lol
Trade it to the box next to the moogles like all other trials that you need to collect items for...
Not the cure potency staff ones..
 Cerberus.Savannah
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2010-09-12 10:19:54  
Sylph.Kittty said:
Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou said:
DNC doesn't seem to be up yet. This is a known bug and SE is supposedly working on it.
This piece dropped in a gold chest just the other day from Peapuks in Vunkerl Inlet.

The head piece...the head piece is still not up.
 Shiva.Shinneh
By Shiva.Shinneh 2010-09-12 10:25:13  
Yeah sausage quest over and over and over

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Smoke_over_the_Coast

Bought 5 stacks of giant sheep meat from zulkhiem vendor

turned them all into galkan sausages (nq, not +1 2 or 3, doesn't affect seal drop rate)

Zoned into aby-mis, got status, warped to number #3 conflux, spammed enter to skip the talking, traded sausage (and hopefuly got a seal), warped back to #01 conflux and zoned out.

Repeated this for the next I dunno... 7 or 8 hours, walked away with 8 rdm seals, 7 rng, 5pup and 2 drk lol.

Good luck if you have the patience, +1 estoqueur's Legs are awesome!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-12 10:29:00  
If it took you 8 hours to get that much I'd say tier does effect seal droprate or you just got alot less lucky then me. I got 5 rdm 3 rng 3 drk and 1 pup in about 2 hours while doing bastion. Like I did 8 or so bastion fights in that time... also did 2 resistance ops
 Shiva.Shinneh
By Shiva.Shinneh 2010-09-12 10:35:45  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
If it took you 8 hours to get that much I'd say tier does effect seal droprate or you just got alot less lucky then me. I got 5 rdm 3 rng 3 drk and 1 pup in about 2 hours while doing bastion. Like I did 8 or so bastion fights in that time... also did 2 resistance ops

Eh I guess... Probably should of noted down the reward rate precisely lol might be some hidden factor.

But don't really care how long I took lol these pants are sexy :p
 Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2010-09-12 11:14:16  
Does it take until the next game day to finish cooking the sausage in both Abyss and North Gusta? And how do you get the +1-3(Is it just random from the fire like a HQ)?
 Shiva.Shinneh
By Shiva.Shinneh 2010-09-12 11:18:52  
Bahamut.Bojack said:
Does it take until the next game day to finish cooking the sausage in both Abyss and North Gusta? And how do you get the +1-3(Is it just random from the fire like a HQ)?

Its instant to cook the sausages, (I did 5 stacks for example, use the campsite in abyssea- mis, not the gusta one lol)

the longer you cook the meat= the more the HQ, but it can burn and make a -1 galkan sausage, which is useless lol.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-12 11:20:28  
Bahamut.Bojack said:
Idk about gusta but in abyss takes as long as it takes to spam the enter key.

Basically you put it in and it says almost done... if you finish then you get NQ, if you say go on you might burn it or get another chance. If you stop there you get +1 or go on and might burn might. If you don't you get a choice again which is you guessed it stop and get +2 or keep going. At the end you either burn it completely and get nothing or get +3.

On the first 2 steps I think if you burn it you get -1 the others leave you with nothing. I don't think you can HQ the gusta ones
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-12 11:20:56  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Shiva.Shinneh said:
How/where did you get seals? I've done every damn quest (except for 1 that I need a black whisker for) in vunkerl, and all I've got is ravager seal: feet >< I need iga seals! nao! /cry
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Yeah I think they did that at purpose. I mean look at the quest the jobs seals you get from them aren't even close to being related gear wise

That quest drops all seals? If not, you know if it drops Iga seals?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-12 11:23:12  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Shiva.Shinneh said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
No. That quest as well as a few others only drop 4 seals usually from completely unrelated jobs so you end up tossing alot. I think a quest has been found for at least 1 seal for each job by now... and I think it's the seal for the bastion af3 peice for each of them.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-12 11:27:19  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Shiva.Shinneh said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
No. That quest as well as a few others only drop 4 seals usually from completely unrelated jobs so you end up tossing alot. I think a quest has been found for at least 1 seal for each job by now... and I think it's the seal for the bastion af3 peice for each of them.

That sux... there's only 2 repeatable quests in vunkerl that i have found, one is the delivery thingy where you have to move cross the map in super slow movement, the other one is trading body parts of mobs to an npc, non of which is even remotely as easy as spam trading a cheap craftable item.

Attohwa dont seem to have any repeatable quest at all ><
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-12 11:30:21  
Yeah Attowa seems to be the new highlands lol. Except it's rediculous hard to navigate/find ***. Like Even with a list of vertice locations it took me like an hour and even then I only got like half of them
 Odin.Lowblow
サーバ: Odin
user: sKe7ch
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-09-12 11:37:56  
Im still trying to figure out which quest can reward some Lancer seals, ive yet to see anyone get one.
 Shiva.Shinneh
By Shiva.Shinneh 2010-09-12 11:38:30  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Yeah Attowa seems to be the new highlands lol. Except it's rediculous hard to navigate/find ***. Like Even with a list of vertice locations it took me like an hour and even then I only got like half of them

I've only been in Attowa twice and I hate it already >.> but I just know i'll have to be there to get rdm head seals... -_- lol
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-12 11:39:14  
SquareEnix said:
Here, have some sweet haste ninja super uber stuff, its free! This is what it will look like when its upgraded. Just know that you'll have to work 100 times harder than any other job to upgrade, because we hate ninja.
 Valefor.Cado
サーバ: Valefor
user: Cado
By Valefor.Cado 2010-09-12 12:11:50  
Shiva.Shinneh said:
Bahamut.Bojack said:

Its instant to cook the sausages, (I did 5 stacks for example, use the campsite in abyssea- mis, not the gusta one lol)

the longer you cook the meat= the more the HQ, but it can burn and make a -1 galkan sausage, which is useless lol.

and about where is the campfire in abyssea-misareaux?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-12 12:19:43  
Valefor.Cado said:
Shiva.Shinneh said:
Bahamut.Bojack said:
and about where is the campfire in abyssea-misareaux?
It's near where the zone for riverne would be. There is a vertice pretty close... 6 I think
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8