Perle Really Better?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Perle really better?
Perle really better?
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 11 12
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2010-08-04 06:47:46  
lol im finally going to get belt from sacrarium today... my drk might like it. ik im gimp... but never got a party that ever wanted to do mine.. ooh its late kk do yours later..
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-08-04 06:49:19  
yea i remember mandies being low for me, bt my party there was WAR75-78 with sole sushi (wasnt expecting long *** party)

bugards was 78-80 with pizza+1 (i was ready lol)
 Shiva.Daimos
サーバ: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-04 06:56:35  
Was using pizza+1
It really is time I trash my GA, but I need 80 first so I can upgrade the stp Sumeru... ahh so much to work on...
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-08-04 07:28:24  
Shiva.Daimos said:
I think I speak for everyone (albeit nicer) when I say, could you please show us this math of yours?

If this was directed at me, I already showed the relevant numbers in my post on Page 1.

In review:
OP gear set = 14% haste = Perle Set
In addition to haste, OP gear set gives 13 acc, 12 att, and 5 STR, with STP+5 and DA+2%.
In addition to haste, Perle set give 18 acc, 25 att, 22 STR, and 14 DEX.

On DRG/SAM, with 492 delay polearm, one needs +11 STP in equip for 6-hit build. Askar body + Rajas + Brutal + Chiv. Chain covers this. Therefore, the OP gear set is an acceptable/good choice for DRG/SAM.

On DRG/WAR or DRG/NIN, with the same 492 polearm, one needs +8 STP in equip for 7-hit build. Rajas + Brutal + Chiv. Chain (STP+7) isn't enough, but Askar Body (STP+5) would be overkill, in this case. Therefore, pick another STP piece, such as Rose Strap (or Ecphoria Ring or White Talthum), and use the Perle set.

Yes, there are other DRG factors involved, such as TP gained via Jumps or extra TP return from multi-hit WS. But, in general, this data makes the case that BOTH the OP's gear set AND Perle set have utility for DRG, and are intelligent gear choices, dependent on the situation.
I don't know why people are so obsessed with relentlessly arguing over what is the omgomgbbqbbqwtfwtf-BEST gear for (insert job here). Fawk that. Whether you're purely justifying your selections with math, or you're "eyeballing", or some combination in-between, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MORE THAN ONE set of equipment in FFXI that produces quality results, for every job. Get over it.
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-04 08:10:32  
The discussion was if it was worth it or not to give up 4% DA, to maintain a 6hit in the full perle set.

The answer is yes, DA's minimal increase to overall damage (less than 1% from 5-9) isn't worth not having the massive boost to fSTR(~3-5, relative to turban/homamx3), attack boost, and accuracy boost.

"Math" as you call it, is not what you posted in your wall of text. There is nothing there that you can't easily *** with FFXICalc.

Turban/homamx3 is preferred for /mage, Full perle for /sam.

Your point for /nin is valid, however new gear makes it possible to 6hit on /nin. /war should rarely (if ever) be considered.
[+]
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-08-04 11:30:01  
Shiva.Daimos said:

"Math" as you call it, is not what you posted in your wall of text. There is nothing there that you can't easily *** with FFXICalc.

Hmmmm. Actually I didn't use FFXICalc, although that is a very useful utility.
That said ... what do calculators do? Hmmmm, I got it!
MATH.

[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-04 11:33:14  
Bismarck.Elanabelle said:
Shiva.Daimos said:

Hmmmm. Actually I didn't use FFXICalc, although that is a very useful utility.
That said ... what do calculators do? Hmmmm, I got it!
MATH.

No.
What you posted is a story problem, too many words not enough numbers.
I hate story problems.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-04 13:26:25  
lolz she came back, and once again with more ***. *** be crazy.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-08-04 13:45:11  
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:

ela is a guy <.< who is married

but yeah i dont get it, plays on a hume female with that name would have you thinking otherwise <.<
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-04 13:47:16  
Seraph.Rafik said:

but yeah i dont get it, plays on a hume female with that name would have you thinking otherwise <.<
i am still gonna call him a *** because he is one.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-04 13:48:38  
Seraph.Rafik said:

He's probably the *** in the marriage so he subconsciously chooses to play as a woman. Or is secretly a homosexual who tries on his wife's clothes when she leaves, who knows really?
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-08-04 13:59:47  
wonder how much free stuff he got from others thinking he is a chic?
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-08-04 14:14:02  
well hey that what happens when your too lame to get a real piece of pussy down the block...your forced to cyber with a E-*** with a tub of Vaseline. Loosers humping their hand looking at ffxi pixels while some hump is chating about their imaginary *** lmao It really doesn't get any worst that that...probably better off shooting yourself...8D
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-08-04 14:32:52  
Wow, That was probably the second "Best" E-thug post I've ever read.

It would be even more hilarious if he was actual serious when posting that, What with having more forum posts in total than almost everyone else in this thread combined.

You were joking yes?

also.

Chatting, Losers, You're*
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-08-04 14:39:58  
I didnt even notice

when "you are" and not your <.<

you missed him saying "that that"
[+]
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-08-04 14:47:29  
I have never once received anything in FFXI as a result of pretending to be female IRL. I never have nor ever will solicit anyone in this game, or anywhere else, for favors.

God, you creeps are such insecure basement-dwelling losers.

If anyone would be doing the world, and the FFXI community a favor by committing suicide, if would be you feeble-minded ignoramuses.

Take care.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-04 14:50:12  
I have never once received anything in FFXI as a result of pretending to be female IRL. I never have nor ever will solicit anyone in this game, or anywhere else, for favors.

If anyone would be doing the world, and the FFXI community a favor by committing suicide, if would be you feeble-minded ignoramuses.

Take care.

If were so terrible why do you feel the need to defend yourself? lolz.

Hurry and try on her panties before the wife gets home!
[+]
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-08-04 14:57:47  
Samuraiking, you =

and,

[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-08-04 14:58:14  

Take care.

being new to this argument I've got to point out one simple thing.

You make yourself look like an "ignoramus" by basically accusing the people who posts on a forum (of which you yourself post, multiple times) of being "Basement-dwelling losers" and "Creeps".

You're perpetuating an outdated stereotype of "Gamers" and its insulting to the gaming community as a whole.

Not saying you can't defend yourself but don't drag every gamer down with you.

[+]
 Odin.Kalico
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-08-04 15:02:14  

Take care.

Point is if you have an ounce of self respect and by some miracle if you can't get a real piece of pussy(woman to man ratio is 6 to 2 on earth)then you can at the very least find a chubby myspace or FB broad to IM cam up for some live action -vs- cybering on ffxi looking at pld's and drk's beating your *** to some *** chating about their imaginary *** and phatt ***...sorry man if you have to resort to the latter they you need to off yourself truth hurts deal with it or make a change
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-04 15:03:03  
Odin.Kalico said:

Take care.

Point is if you have an ounce of self respect and by some miracle if you can't get a real piece of pussy(woman to man ratio is 6 to 2 on earth)then you can at the very least find a chubby myspace or FB broad to IM cam up for some live action -vs- cybering on ffxi looking at pld's and drk's beating your *** to some *** chating about their imaginary *** and phatt ***...sorry man if you have to resort to the latter they you need to off your self truth hurts deal with it or make a change
Kalico, do you even read the threads you post in?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-08-04 15:04:03  
Sorry to insult you, Karbuncle. Certainly not my intent.

I do indeed believe that the offending parties are basement-dwelling losers and creeps. Stereotypes don't evolve out of thin air. I think Samuraiking, Kalico, and Vinvv fit the bill.

That's most certainly not to say that I think all gamers fit that description. Not in the slightest.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-04 15:04:47  
You know me so well, however did you find my exact picture too?

You are feeding me ego so wonderfully, please keep going, your ignorance only gives me power. Your lack of intelligence and even common sense makes you look so mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE I'm not even required to say anything, but if I do it will make you post more in response and in turn make you look even worse, so please, by all means, keep responding.

Tell me how horrible I am, tell me how I'm a douchebag. Even though no one agrees with you and are on my side. Which is ironic... because I'm a douchebag. :(
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-04 15:07:37  
[+]
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-08-04 15:08:13  
Mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE would likely be a preferable state of mind, when compared to yours, Samuraiking.

Also, I think it's a great picture of you. Really captures your "awesome" side. Where did you find such an awesome white ballcap?
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-08-04 15:08:33  
Sorry to insult you, Karbuncle. Certainly not my intent.

I do indeed believe that the offending parties are basement-dwelling losers and creeps. Stereotypes don't evolve out of thin air. I think Samuraiking, Kalico, and Vinvv fit the bill.

That's most certainly not to say that I think all gamers fit that description. Not in the slightest.

Most people consider gamers nerds because of Movies portrayal of average "Gamers".

if they're not portraying them as basement dwelling, Star Wars Figure Collection, Asthma having, Power-nerds fatter than holy-hell with thick glasses, they usually unrealistically hot women that are beyond HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE (like horror-movie HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE) who's idea of "Power gaming" is a 1 hour burn of Pack-man or Bejeweled.

just nothing more than a peeve of mine i suppose =(, Hollywood ruins everything x.x;
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Kalico, do you even read the threads you post in?

Give the man a break, Clearly to busy hittin' them fat myspace "***" and getting pussy from the block to read the thread, he just made his 620+ Posts in between his rampant sex life and FFXI.

(ALL IN GOOD FUN)
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-04 15:09:51  
Mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE would likely be a preferable state of mind, when compared to yours, Samuraiking.

Also, I think it's a great picture of you. Really captures your "awesome" side. Where did you find such an awesome white ballcap?

Continue.
[+]
 Odin.Lowblow
user: sKe7ch
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-08-04 15:10:47  
Bsaed on this discussion i still would use turb/hom/askar body for my /sam 6hit.
Perle for /nin.
And turb/hom/ares for /mage.

Once i complete my STP Stingray (bout 650 more ws on amorph) i can then use perle for /nin and /sam.

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 11 12