Items In Abyssea Boxes. WTF Does PPL Think They Ar

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Items in Abyssea Boxes. WTF does PPL think they ar
Items in Abyssea Boxes. WTF does PPL think they ar
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-22 17:06:10  
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Cerberus.Snowman said:
>putting effort into trolling or flaming.
>big boys

Waitress, check please.

You look like the fat guy from Full Metal Jacket that shot himself.
Gah don't start that *** -_-
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 17:07:59  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Snowman said:
>big boys

Waitress, check please.

Well, he's a good actor, I like some of his later work, but he is an ugly mother ***.

Technically he started it, by making HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE posts. >_>
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-22 17:12:38  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Snowman said:
>big boys

Waitress, check please.

Well, he's a good actor, I like some of his later work, but he is an ugly mother ***.

Technically he started it, by making HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE posts. >_>
I just never really got anything out of it when it goes down to insulting someone on how they look, it's not something they have(complete) control of.
General hygiene and all that, but that's not something that holds an effect on an internet picture, but then again on the flipside I think if you have your picture as an avatar you can be asking for it too.
I am a conflicted individual when it comes to that.
I love it when people call me a hypocrite because I just agree with them and call them one too :/
 Quetzalcoatl.Zagam
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Jamesfk
By Quetzalcoatl.Zagam 2010-07-22 17:13:13  
Cerberus.Mitsukai said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
What argument is there to be won? Zagam's an idiot, no one's denying that. So is the OP. I'm just here to have my fun poking at these idiots, because everyone seems to think that dirt cheap items are serious business. If you think our way isn't fair, tough ***; life's not fair, and you better get used to that fact right now. Side-note: I don't deny that Cerberus is a godawful server, but at least it's not stuck in 2007 like Quetzalcoatl is. Just sayin'.

Actually it seems no one but you disagree with me and more then a few think you're the idiot so try harder. You have added nothing to the argument but blanket statements and QQ comebacks.Just to defend your bf and his crappy mememe rules.

I don't think you way is fair and gave a very real and better option you dismissed cause OMG DRAGON MEAT, and since you're a 98 cook I can see why you're getting so upset over it. But in the end the OP got his point across and you yourself are the one proving it, so keep digging the hole bigger im sure your gonna see loads of response your next attempt at abyssea. Well from those gimps that full time domarus and phalanx rings. At least explain how quetz is stuck in 2007, you been here? or are you just taking a shot at the server im on because you have nothing else to stand on?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-22 17:18:53  
Quetzalcoatl.Zagam said:
Cerberus.Mitsukai said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
What argument is there to be won? Zagam's an idiot, no one's denying that. So is the OP. I'm just here to have my fun poking at these idiots, because everyone seems to think that dirt cheap items are serious business. If you think our way isn't fair, tough ***; life's not fair, and you better get used to that fact right now. Side-note: I don't deny that Cerberus is a godawful server, but at least it's not stuck in 2007 like Quetzalcoatl is. Just sayin'.

Actually it seems no one but you disagree with me and more then a few think you're the idiot so try harder.

You have added nothing to the argument but blanket statements and QQ comebacks.Just to defend your bf and his crappy mememe rules.

I don't think you way is fair and gave a very real and better option you dismissed cause OMG DRAGON MEAT, and since you're a 98 cook I can see why you're getting so upset over it.

But in the end the OP got his point across and you yourself are the one proving it.

So keep digging the hole bigger im sure your gonna see loads of response your next attempt at abyssea.
Well from those gimps that full time domarus and phalanx rings.

At least explain how quetz is stuck in 2007, you been here? or are you just taking a shot at the server im on because you have nothing else to stand on?
fixed*
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 17:20:55  
Quetzalcoatl.Zagam said:
Cerberus.Mitsukai said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Actually it seems no one but you disagree with me and more then a few think you're the idiot so try harder. You have added nothing to the argument but blanket statements and QQ comebacks.Just to defend your bf and his crappy mememe rules.

I don't think you way is fair and gave a very real and better option you dismissed cause OMG DRAGON MEAT, and since you're a 98 cook I can see why you're getting so upset over it. But in the end the OP got his point across and you yourself are the one proving it, so keep digging the hole bigger im sure your gonna see loads of response your next attempt at abyssea. Well from those gimps that full time domarus and phalanx rings. At least explain how quetz is stuck in 2007, you been here? or are you just taking a shot at the server im on because you have nothing else to stand on?

Most people agreed with them and that the OP was a ***, he didn't tell the whole story. He tried to say they wouldn't split the items, and regardless of HOW, they did, OP was just mad he didn't get all the items. He even then tried to say people that can use should get prio, yet the item they gave him to USE, he SOLD.

Don't get me wrong, after I left last night those 2 guys got a little HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and immature, but regardless the OP is a mental midget and he got stepped on for trying to lie and *** us. He QQ'd then got exposed.

Idk what you 2 are even arguing about, you both agree ***should be split up like it was in this case, yet you wanna split it differently, who gives a ***?

I think your are far more ignorant though considering you think the OP got ANYTHING across other than the fact he is a QQing, greedy retard.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-07-22 17:22:01  
I disagree with Zagam and think he's an idiot...
Does that make any difference?
Nope, so "the greedy *** holes" will run their pts their way and the "fair" people run their pts their way.
[+]
 Cerberus.Snowman
サーバ: Cerberus
user: phrost
By Cerberus.Snowman 2010-07-22 17:22:52  
@sam; so?

@vinny; I thought incorrectly that; I wouldn't need to spell it out so text highlighting seemed like it would be enough, my bad brö. Try typing to this this.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 17:23:37  
Cerberus.Snowman said:
@sam; so?

@vinny; I thought incorrectly that; I wouldn't need to spell it out so text highlighting seemed like it would be enough, my bad brö. Try typing to this this.

Why did you shoot the sarge and how are you still alive?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-22 17:26:20  
Cerberus.Snowman said:
@sam; so?

@vinny; I thought incorrectly that; I wouldn't need to spell it out so text highlighting seemed like it would be enough, my bad brö. Try typing to this.
http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/Takeover/2qkRxO
hell yeah, tyty
 Cerberus.Snowman
user: phrost
By Cerberus.Snowman 2010-07-22 17:29:49  
@sam; Magic of the movies, dude

@vinny; *** listen. 4:25--4:31
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 17:30:12  
ewww Jay-Z.......

here: http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/album/Fire/2551632
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Zagam
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Jamesfk
By Quetzalcoatl.Zagam 2010-07-22 17:35:08  
[/quote] Most people agreed with them and that the OP was a ***, he didn't tell the whole story. He tried to say they wouldn't split the items, and regardless of HOW, they did, OP was just mad he didn't get all the items. He even then tried to say people that can use should get prio, yet the item they gave him to USE, he SOLD. Don't get me wrong, after I left last night those 2 guys got a little HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and immature, but regardless the OP is a mental midget and he got stepped on for trying to lie and *** us. He QQ'd then got exposed. Idk what you 2 are even arguing about, you both agree ***should be split up like it was in this case, yet you wanna split it differently, who gives a ***? I think your are far more ignorant though considering you think the OP got ANYTHING across other than the fact he is a QQing, greedy retard.[/quote]

And I agree the op was wrong for his actions but the underlying point he had was right, giving mats to synthers and spells to mages was wrong, which I agreed with, gave a better option but then the leaders came in swinging, defending their rules, (which if you read between the lines are benefiting mostly them). Just read Mitsukai's posts and you'll see what I mean. That and its fun to respond to Mitsukai/cesil just to see what nonsense they'll reply with.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 17:38:48  
Quetzalcoatl.Zagam said:
Most people agreed with them and that the OP was a ***, he didn't tell the whole story. He tried to say they wouldn't split the items, and regardless of HOW, they did, OP was just mad he didn't get all the items. He even then tried to say people that can use should get prio, yet the item they gave him to USE, he SOLD. Don't get me wrong, after I left last night those 2 guys got a little HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and immature, but regardless the OP is a mental midget and he got stepped on for trying to lie and *** us. He QQ'd then got exposed. Idk what you 2 are even arguing about, you both agree ***should be split up like it was in this case, yet you wanna split it differently, who gives a ***? I think your are far more ignorant though considering you think the OP got ANYTHING across other than the fact he is a QQing, greedy retard.

And I agree the op was wrong for his actions but the underlying point he had was right, giving mats to synthers and spells to mages was wrong, which I agreed with, gave a better option but then the leaders came in swinging, defending their rules, (which if you read between the lines are benefiting mostly them). Just read Mitsukai's posts and you'll see what I mean. That and its fun to respond to Mitsukai/cesil just to see what nonsense they'll reply with.

I'm not on his server so I can't say what he /shouted with, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't "we will come to a consensus on how we should distribute items before we enter". I've went on quite a few abyssea runs that I lead and that I didn't lead, every time I went for exp/cruor, so I designated someone to do chests and the leader did, and i didn't care what they took or let anyone have.

I was there for exp/cruor and anyone else who joins is too. If they aren't they need to make their own runs and do their own rules.
 Phoenix.Oumura
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-22 17:45:34  
Cerberus.Snowman said:
Win.
 Cerberus.Mitsukai
user: Mitsukai
By Cerberus.Mitsukai 2010-07-22 18:00:48  
Don't get me wrong, after I left last night those 2 guys got a little HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and immature, but regardless the OP is a mental midget and he got stepped on for trying to lie and *** us. He QQ'd then got exposed.
Ciecle tends to not think rationally, and can rage pretty easily sometimes. No argument here.

Idk what you 2 are even arguing about, you both agree ***should be split up like it was in this case, yet you wanna split it differently, who gives a ***?
I'm arguing about nothing; he stated that you can make "well over a mil" in an Abyssea run, to which I merely pointed out what dropped on said run and how it was handled. You can see how he responded to that. I'll admit though, that feeding him flame bait probably wasn't the best idea either.

Asura.Ludoggy said:
The "greedy *** holes" will run their pts their way and the "fair" people run their pts their way.
Can we just delete the last six pages and put this as the only response in the thread? It's all the progress we've made here in a nutshell.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-22 18:27:17  
Cerberus.Mitsukai said:
Ciecle tends to not think rationally, and can rage pretty easily sometimes. No argument here.

I'm arguing about nothing; he stated that you can make "well over a mil" in an Abyssea run, to which I merely pointed out what dropped on said run and how it was handled. You can see how he responded to that. I'll admit though, that feeding him flame bait probably wasn't the best idea either.

Asura.Ludoggy said:
The "greedy *** holes" will run their pts their way and the "fair" people run their pts their way.
Can we just delete the last six pages and put this as the only response in the thread? It's all the progress we've made here in a nutshell.

I just don't understand why you people are so selfish.
"Delete/lock thread plz becuz i sed so."
that kind of ***is childish, i don't think they need you telling them how to moderate a forum on the internet :/
it's obvious that this thread is worn out, but rather than posting on it why don't you let it die out?
:D
/stops stirring up ***
edit: i forgot lol, it's all about ego riiiight???
ninja-edit: example A, the persons who post after me.
[+]
 Diabolos.Fattynoob
サーバ: Diabolos
user: xprophetx
By Diabolos.Fattynoob 2010-07-22 18:32:12  
Cerberus.Oric said:
Diabolos.Fattynoob said:
i will never join a greed run. nor will i need to

Then what are you complaining about?

Also
Diabolos.Fattynoob said:
1 person trumps 17 others? what makes you so special?

This also goes both ways, sir. From the information i've seen, I have concluded that no one else but the OP had a problem with this Abyssea run. Why change for ONE person?
I'm not going to go into a gay bar and start bashing gay people... I just won't go to the *** bar. DERP DERP DERP

Who's complaining :) im simply bashing the greedy ones saying its their birth right to get everything and everyone else gets 0 and the general attitude of calling people who are helping you exp/cruor/time as lemmings and little people. I have no complaints. I have successful, fair abyssea runs every night. I just don't understand what makes some of you be on such a high horse that you are godly and normal players are ***.

Only 1 person on this whole thread agrees everything should be fair? Maybe you need to learn to read. Maybe some of non posters are like the dummies who spend hundreds of hours in dynamis making a greedy person gil for their relic while dreaming of getting their afv2 and thinking the gil will be split or used towards the ls without actually speaking about it.

Fear has to much of a hold in today's world. If you question something, ask. And get out if you don't like it. There are thousands of honest people playing this game you can team up with. Leave the greedy ones to themselves and see how well they do alone each other and no 'little people' or 'lemmings' to use.

Enjoy sleeping at night ya conscienceless bums. :P /cheers
[+]
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-22 18:38:56  
Diabolos.Fattynoob said:
Ouch...my pride. :(

Cerberus.Mitsukai said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Agreed. After watching this unfold its like a broken record at this point.
 Cerberus.Ciecle
user: Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-07-22 18:39:59  
Quetzalcoatl.Zagam said:
Quote:
Most people agreed with them and that the OP was a ***, he didn't tell the whole story. He tried to say they wouldn't split the items, and regardless of HOW, they did, OP was just mad he didn't get all the items. He even then tried to say people that can use should get prio, yet the item they gave him to USE, he SOLD. Don't get me wrong, after I left last night those 2 guys got a little HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and immature, but regardless the OP is a mental midget and he got stepped on for trying to lie and *** us. He QQ'd then got exposed. Idk what you 2 are even arguing about, you both agree ***should be split up like it was in this case, yet you wanna split it differently, who gives a ***? I think your are far more ignorant though considering you think the OP got ANYTHING across other than the fact he is a QQing, greedy retard.

Ok, first off. I raged because the little lying cheapskate was trying to pawn it off as his own 'I'm the victim! I SHOULD GET EVERYTHING /cry/whine/etc.' I came in calling him a dumb *** because tbh a mage that can use a scroll will get MORE use out of it then a DD that will only sell the scroll for 100k or less because he likes to get his money fast. Same goes for synth items if you can use it you're more then likly going to get more use out of a 25k item then a DD that will only end up selling it. Btw, it is Ciecle *** next time at least try harder to troll. Oh and as for swinging I don't appreciate being called a 'Chest-***' when I was doing just as much work as a blm who was trying his hardest to make the run a living hell for everyone else. Which btw that run took me to level 80 from 76. Doesn't look like a level 41 job to me ^^ TRY HARDER.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 18:40:50  
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Diabolos.Fattynoob said:
Ouch...my pride. :(

Cerberus.Mitsukai said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Agreed. After watching this unfold its like a broken record at this point.

I hate your avatar, I feel like you are going to come out of my screen and lick me. :(
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-22 18:41:38  
Cerberus.Ciecle said:
Quetzalcoatl.Zagam said:
Quote:

Ok, first off. I raged because the little lying cheapskate was trying to pawn it off as his own 'I'm the victim! I SHOULD GET EVERYTHING /cry/whine/etc.' I came in calling him a dumb *** because tbh a mage that can use a scroll will get MORE use out of it then a DD that will only sell the scroll for 100k or less because he likes to get his money fast. Same goes for synth items if you can use it you're more then likly going to get more use out of a 25k item that a DD will end up selling. Btw, it is Ciecle *** next time at least try harder to troll. Oh and as for swinging I don't appreciate being called a 'Chest-***' when I was doing just as much work as a blm who was trying his hardest to make the run a living hell for everyone else. Which btw that run took me to level 80 from 76. Doesn't look like a level 41 job to me ^^ TRY HARDER.
what?
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-07-22 18:43:07  
Diabolos.Fattynoob said:

I feel so horrible as a person.
I think I'll kill myself now.
 Cerberus.Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-07-22 18:43:24  
reread the last couple of pages vin, he called me a chest *** because i was taking a level 41 job as a leech. etc. etc.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-22 18:45:25  
Cerberus.Ciecle said:
reread the last couple of pages vin, he called me a chest *** because i was taking a level 41 job as a leech. etc. etc.
why do i have to now, you already spoiled the ending?
edit: aren't you both chest *** since you are both bitching about chests?

:P
 Cerberus.Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-07-22 18:46:45  
oh right sorry spoilers? :< Lol

edit: ah..haha... what you did there, I see it... *** -.- lol
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-22 18:53:58  
I hate your avatar, I feel like you are going to come out of my screen and lick me. :(
I'll save it for when I need to creep you out. :D
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 18:54:42  
Phoenix.Oumura said:

D:
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-22 18:55:01  
Phoenix.Oumura said:

D:
Anytime~
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10