Items In Abyssea Boxes. WTF Does PPL Think They Ar

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Items in Abyssea Boxes. WTF does PPL think they ar
Items in Abyssea Boxes. WTF does PPL think they ar
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10
 Titan.Cripnicc
サーバ: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2010-07-23 19:17:58  
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
It requires a little bit of effort, but to give everyone a fair chance at treasure, while maintaining exp flow, when I make Abyssea groups, I make sure everyone is CRYSTAL *** CLEAR on the fact that they aren't touching any gold chests. Anyone who does that isn't a designated chest-popper is immediately removed from the alliance. When the Party comes to an End, we all gather outside the maw, and random for the valuables. Setting absolutely no priority on items other than winning /random. Everyone has their own opinion of who can use what. One player may think he can make use out of that Stone V by having it cast twice in their career, and never touched again, but a Ninja May think he can use the proceeds to buy tools. Both are equal in my eyes, and the only fair way to distribute, is unbiased, randomly generated numbers. In the event someone leaves early, before they leave, I have them /random for a Maximum of two items that were acquired up to that point. If their lots beat the rest at the end of the run, they will find a surprise in their delivery box. This is the only system I've found that works to keep people's heads in the game. The /random before early leave requires a little bit more effort than I'd like to put in, but if that's the persona cost I have to endure to make sure everyone is focused on the combat, rather than the sparkles, so be it.
out of every post i have read this is the important one for people to take in.(i notice no one has quoted him in a negative way..i wonder why?) no priority to crafters or mages or ninjas or winger's.i can always say i need stuff and sell it on my mule and you cant check my sellers history./random is the best tool in the game and players manage to *** it over some how. and lol at you set the party up,your drops..thats just so wrong.how hard is it to find people to make 250k+ xp nowdays? we all need spells and we all need materials and we all need gilz.

agreed, could'nt put it any better my self
 Leviathan.Duriel
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: duriel
By Leviathan.Duriel 2010-07-23 20:43:02  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Duriel said:
I was unaware that it was a world standard that liking something not of American being makes you a failure.

Makes me wonder...... wait never mind I almost forgot, Americans are unfamiliar with world culture.
I wanted to reply to this just for fun.
I have had an anime avatar more than not on this site.
I wasn't insulting anime, I was insulting you and your poor anime choice :D
edit: also, Naruto is pretty much the most Americanized anime next to pokemon.
unless you consider avatar the airbender to be anime lol.

ok, the Americanized english dubbed version of anime will always be crap, not matter what giid anime they decide to butcher. I only watch anime in the original Japanese version due to the sadness I feel when watching the americanized version. Even Dragon Ball Z is better in Japanese, and it's not overly great....
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10