Items In Abyssea Boxes. WTF Does PPL Think They Ar

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Items in Abyssea Boxes. WTF does PPL think they ar
Items in Abyssea Boxes. WTF does PPL think they ar
First Page 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-07-22 05:30:08  
Get the *** up? What?
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 05:31:01  
*** hell guys, keep this guy posting "retarted" ***so I can read it in the morning, I gotta hit the sack. Good night to all non-germans, and Elytonas, I'm making him an honorary-American.
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 05:31:26  
lol. Do whatever you want. Was enough childrish bla bla here. Lets stop and have a nice day. ^^
[+]
 Phoenix.Oumura
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-22 05:31:40  
Lol night SK. I'm sure someone will keep this going. I'm out too. Good night.
 Caitsith.Foliage
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Foliage
By Caitsith.Foliage 2010-07-22 05:32:00  
Cerberus.Mitsukai said:
Phoenix.Emirelda said:
oh thats i was worrie dit might have happened that u lose ur chain on a dc

HAHAHA *** WIN!
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 05:33:37  
Cerberus.Heavendragon said:
lol. Do whatever you want. Was enough childrish bla bla here. Lets stop and have a nice day. ^^

Translated: I lost and am making my country look bad, if they see this they will kill me for losing to Americans. Please, let's stop and call this a draw so I can live. I'm sorry that I *** with you guys and tried to trick you.

Also,
Cerberus.Ciecle said:
It's bad when trying to resort to a auto-translator to reverse what an idiot says into English and the auto-translator basically tells you 'Please stop.. you're giving me a headache and I'm a computer...'

I saw that too, it said something about a bum that no one sees, I lol'd and then closed out of it, his english was so bad I was gonna cut him a break and not make fun of his german. The even funnier part is when I slammed my hands on the keyboard he actually thought I was typing german and then proceeded to insinuate I am bad in it lol...
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 05:36:55  
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Translated: I lost and am making my country look bad, if they see this they will kill me for losing to Americans. Please, let's stop and call this a draw so I can live. I'm sorry that I *** with you guys and tried to trick you. Also,
Cerberus.Ciecle said:
It's bad when trying to resort to a auto-translator to reverse what an idiot says into English and the auto-translator basically tells you 'Please stop.. you're giving me a headache and I'm a computer...'
I saw that too, it said something about a bum that no one sees, I lol'd and then closed out of it, his english was so bad I was gonna cut him a break and not make fun of his german. The even funnier part is when I slammed my hands on the keyboard he actually thought I was typing german and then proceeded to insinuate I am bad in it lol...

Yep like you saied. You defenetly are the class clown at home right? Say whatever you want. Have a nice day child
 Cerberus.Mitsukai
user: Mitsukai
By Cerberus.Mitsukai 2010-07-22 05:37:02  

[+]
 Cerberus.Ciecle
user: Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-07-22 05:39:24  
Translated: I lost and am making my country look bad, if they see this they will kill me for losing to Americans. Please, let's stop and call this a draw so I can live. I'm sorry that I *** with you guys and tried to trick you. Also,
Cerberus.Ciecle said:

Yep like you saied. You defenetly are the class clown at home right? Say whatever you want. Have a nice day child

OMG HE ACTUALLY SPOKE IN A SENTENCE THAT WAS CLEAR AND CONCISE ENOUGH TO BE READ BY A SECOND GRADER!!!(still with the spelling errors. FYI, Said not Saied. and Definitely not Defenetly)
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 05:42:48  
Thx Ciecle to be my teacher. What will be my next lesson?
 Cerberus.Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-07-22 05:44:26  
Next lesson will be called don't be a douche to people and expect them to be nice ^^. But we shall save that for another day. That and I need my money I don't teach for free. That will be 500k. Thank you ^^
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 05:46:20  
Ok that will be nice if you can teach me that. Hope dies last ^^
 Cerberus.Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-07-22 05:48:45  
Oh... I'm sorry... I'm a teacher not a miracle worker... I can't fix the case of stupid that you've contracted.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 05:54:52  
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
wow.... lol But I agree with the run's planners HeavenDragon, if you're doing a pickup party for Abyssea I doubt any shout would have /sh money do you need it? included

yea yea i learned it now. Like i said i will just collect items by my own in my runs and sell it. End of story ^^
 Cerberus.Rayik
user: Rayik
By Cerberus.Rayik 2010-07-22 05:58:02  
Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Oh god shut the *** up already. You're the douche who stole items from the run then tried to make it sound like the people actually SHARING were the ***. Get the *** out.

GTFU to

Ok wait, let me get this straight, our Deutsch freunde took Protect V AND Shell V, whined about how he can "use" them, SOLD them, and then he started a thread whining about the other players who actually share items?

Holy ***.

Yeah, Schweinhund, we can all "use" those scrolls, if use just means "sell".

Abyssea=XP/cruor. Take your lazy *** out and farm if you want gil.
[+]
 Bahamut.Evilswine
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2010-07-22 06:04:09  
I have to make one thing clear right here!

Austria =/= Germany

Oh and someone said that Hitler was the last intelligent german? Well Hitler was born and raised in Austria
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 06:05:32  
Bahamut.Evilswine said:
I have to make one thing clear right here! Austria =/= Germany Oh and someone said that Hitler was the last intelligent german? Well Hitler was born and raised in Austria

What do you wanna say us with that?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-07-22 06:08:03  
Basically he called Germans stupid.
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 06:11:35  

Hmm ok. If you think so. Its your way of thinking. But most arent. ^^

And i just have a very bad day that makes me so aggro. So Sorry to all i made upset.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-07-22 06:13:03  
I never said that I think all Germans are stupid. I do, however, think you're mentally challenged and the dumbest German on FFXI.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Vidian
user: Vidian
By Gilgamesh.Vidian 2010-07-22 06:13:51  
lol I think he made an anon account to PM me. Spykr lolz.

I just got a message saying "YOU ARE A *** IDIOT WHO SHOULD GIVE UP ON LIFE AND *** KILL THEMSELF" lolz. <3

Granted, knowing this forum it could be a large number of people. :D

Sorry mate
 Bahamut.Moehre
user: moehre
By Bahamut.Moehre 2010-07-22 06:16:18  
Guys, let's all calm down with the racistic name calling? You want to flame each other because of Abyssea, fine.

But race or nationality has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with idiocy, and this discution really does not belong here...

And though it might be difficult to read Heavendragon English, ignoring the fact wether he is right or not, at least he made an effort of learning a foreign language...

Just please calm down k?
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 06:16:33  
I never said that I think all Germans are stupid. I do, however, think you're mentally challenged and the dumbest German on FFXI.

oh man. Relax and calm down. Your even arent on my server so pls dont say it if you didnt see me in action ^^
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 06:18:01  
Bahamut.Moehre said:
Guys, let's all calm down with the racistic name calling? You want to flame each other because of Abyssea, fine. But race or nationality has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with idiocy, and really does not belong here... And though it might be difficult to read Heavendragon English, ignoring the fact wether he is right or not, at least he made an effort of learning a foreign language... Just please calm down k?

yep you are right. Thx for your post. And yea its not easy to spell perfect if Englisch is not your main language ^^
[+]
 Bahamut.Evilswine
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2010-07-22 06:19:14  

Naah no way i'd do that. I only said that Austrians are smarter
[+]
 Bahamut.Moehre
user: moehre
By Bahamut.Moehre 2010-07-22 06:21:46  
Well, I belong to a German LS, and my German sucks... But at least I make the best I can, and I really can't stand the constant Grammar Police attacking foreigners when they are actually making an effort of speaking a language which is not their mother tongue.

And I also don't like hearing general German (or any other nationality for all that matters) insulting name callign when most of my friends/ family are German...

*oh why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends*
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 06:28:47  
I love the way you think Moehre ^^
[+]
 Cerberus.Starr
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-07-22 08:08:44  
I think you're a whiny little ***, OP
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-22 08:18:37  
I had something like this happening yesterday. I was pulling frogs on brd, and chest opener said in pt "Hey zan, come to this chest, there's 2 brd spells in here" And ofcourse since I'm away pulling, it takes me a few seconds to be able to take the time to go to that chest. By the time I got there though everything was gone already.

When chest opener asked those who took the spells if they even had brd lv, they claimed it was 80. Later I check on this site and one had BRD 26 the other had BRD 50 something.

I mean wtf? Its not like them songs are even expensive, but still ppl need to be so damn greedy. They're like 10-20 k each on my server. Point is, I could have used them right there and then. But they'd rather be *** and make 10 k.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10