Please Stop Helping These RMT Level.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Please stop helping these RMT level.
Please stop helping these RMT level.
 Cerberus.Saiya
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-01-12 05:30:59  
My oh my, aren't you the clever one. Thank you for that wonderfully astute and relevant contribution to the thread. That's certainly very groundbreaking for your first ever post on FFXIAH.com.

</sarcasm>

On a side note, low-res avatar looks bad ; ;.
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-01-12 05:39:17  
Making insulting posts with no intention other than annoying people?
 Bahamut.Smashman
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Axenwulf
By Bahamut.Smashman 2009-01-12 05:39:58  
God I love this game
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-01-12 05:41:26  
You're a retard. The almighty "Yeah you're a clever moron blah blah, "ohh /sarcasm lawl"" bs. It takes a badass to be a moron, and a retard to be... well a retard like the bunch of you arguing back and forth like d*ckless boys about who's RMT and not using old arguments almost as old as your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE retort in calling me a moron "/sarcasm". Not sarcasm. I promise.

And your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE avatar sucks.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-01-12 05:43:06  
You people: RMT on the server whaaaa.

Everyone who reads this and agrees with me: You people are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Bahamut.Smashman
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Axenwulf
By Bahamut.Smashman 2009-01-12 05:43:40  
^ See I don't even actually have to play the game, and I get a laugh out of it xP
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-01-12 05:45:59  
It must be morons thinking they're badass that perpetuates the sad state of affairs. Dear me. And don't you know the old ones are the best?

But alas, as a true retard I must yield to the greater intellect. You win. Kudos.

Avatar-wise, you don't like Bleach? Weirdo.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-01-12 05:49:44  
My reasoning:

(1)
OP : RMT on server, boohoo.
Reply 1: pix or it didn't happen.
Reply 2: proof?
Reply 3: yeah where's the proof?
OP : "This is why I think they're RMT"
Reply 1: that's not proof.
Reply 2: that's not proof.
Reply 3: that's not proof.
Goto(1).

Perpetual Retardation.

And I'm a weirdo for not liking your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE avatar? You're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-01-12 05:51:01  
*runs away*
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-01-12 05:53:24  
1 retard down, about 10 to go.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-12 06:18:27  
I'm sorry, but from my perspective, this sounds, as to put it in your words, "HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE."

(1)
You (HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE statement): Insult people /randomly
Somebody else (not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE): /sarcasm
You: Insult the secondary person
Somebody else (who happens to be the same person): /sarcasm x2
You: Insult everyone (which leads back to (1) if this continues)

Now if you ask me, people would not just randomly enter into a conversation and say "your stupid" because that will the same as going up to somebody and saying "Can you kick my *** please?"

Yes, he did say to watch out for xxxx, yyyy, and zzzz without giving reason outside of their names, but personally, I don't think he would have posted this thread if he did not 100% honestly believe that xxxx, yyyy, and zzzz were possible RMT. MY point of this was to ask why xxxx, yyyy, and you get the picture was considered RMT, since he did not include that in his original post. Its to help him realize the mistake he made (which did not work by the way) and post something saying WHY he thinks xxxx and all the above were RMT.

As for the rest of Fairy's posters are concerned, this has become bigger than your "server thread only" and is now up to debate for the entire game. So please, for your sake, stop saying "this is not your problem" because RMT is the game's problem, not Fairy's.

Thank you for your time.
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-01-12 06:22:36  
Korpg, I bet you're a retard now =p
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-12 06:30:56  
Wasn't I one before? Something earlier on this thread saying I was.....let me check.

Yakutatazu said:
Man Idky TB would even respond to Korpg. Everyone knows he's an idiot that just chimes in to try to stir up drama. And that other guy was dumb to try to say just b/c a forum is on the front page it's for every server, every new forum will be there after every post. On topic though, I personally still exp with them just because me not exping with them wont stop them. But I'll still report the suspicious factors (i.e. obvious RMT names under one user) after I've exped with them. They aren't doing anything wrong b/c it's just the same as PLing yourself with an outside healer imo. If they are doing anything illegal maybe SE will catch them :3

Close enough, still don't know how I "try to stir up drama" on Fairy, I mean, I have enough drama on Asura to deal with, but Fairy's drama too? Damn I have too much on my plate.

Princemercury said:
Every single one of you sound as HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE as this thread is.

Well, since he meant everyone, and not just singled me out......

Anyway, point is, don't ask for trouble, and trouble won't find you.
 Fairy.Neptuneice
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Neptuneice 2009-01-12 11:54:31  
I already reported Kellys, Makami, and Lucklystar directly to a GM a few days ago-- and they will be taken care of accordingly.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-12 12:22:42  
Is it just me, or does drama follow the OP around everywhere he goes?

You know it's bad when you can google someone's character name and get back tons of hits that are actually relevant to said person, and let me tell you, they are NOT fan sites...lol
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-01-12 12:29:03  
lol... Wow... Sometimes the sheer stupidity of people really amazes me.
*Points at Korpg and Strongside.*
For the RMT... They'll most likely get dealt with eventually... But it'll take awhile with how slowly the GM's act on things like that most of the time.
As for Thunderblaze... Yeah, he's pretty stupid and loves the drama, which is why he attempts to piss people off so he can stand in the spotlight. But so far on this thread... He's behaving himself. =) Oh well... *Feeds the trolls.*
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-01-12 12:44:18  
Guys..Gals.. Whoever...

Please post cohoerent info that is releavant to this thread please?

Try to keep on track re: issues that are either posted by the OP or what is relative to the topic.

Thank you.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-01-13 01:01:43  
Neonracer said:
Guys..Gals.. Whoever...

Please post cohoerent info that is releavant to this thread please?

Try to keep on track re: issues that are either posted by the OP or what is relative to the topic.

Thank you.

/facepalm.
The irony. Take your own advice.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-01-13 01:17:16  
Korpg said:
I'm sorry, but from my perspective, this sounds, as to put it in your words, "HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE."

(1)
You (HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE statement): Insult people /randomly
Somebody else (not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE): /sarcasm
You: Insult the secondary person
Somebody else (who happens to be the same person): /sarcasm x2
You: Insult everyone (which leads back to (1) if this continues)

Now if you ask me, people would not just randomly enter into a conversation and say "your stupid" because that will the same as going up to somebody and saying "Can you kick my *** please?"

Yes, he did say to watch out for xxxx, yyyy, and zzzz without giving reason outside of their names, but personally, I don't think he would have posted this thread if he did not 100% honestly believe that xxxx, yyyy, and zzzz were possible RMT. MY point of this was to ask why xxxx, yyyy, and you get the picture was considered RMT, since he did not include that in his original post. Its to help him realize the mistake he made (which did not work by the way) and post something saying WHY he thinks xxxx and all the above were RMT.

As for the rest of Fairy's posters are concerned, this has become bigger than your "server thread only" and is now up to debate for the entire game. So please, for your sake, stop saying "this is not your problem" because RMT is the game's problem, not Fairy's.

Thank you for your time.

I'll sum up your entire post and let you know something that's probably painfully obvious to you.

Retard(KPG): "Stuff".
Us: We don't care.

And no, most of us didn't read your wall of garbage.
 Gilgamesh.Jonls
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Jonis
By Gilgamesh.Jonls 2009-01-13 01:51:31  
RMT or not all you have to do is report. Whatever happens happens...
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-01-13 02:50:28  
Princemercury said:
Neonracer said:
Guys..Gals.. Whoever... Please post cohoerent info that is releavant to this thread please? Try to keep on track re: issues that are either posted by the OP or what is relative to the topic. Thank you.
/facepalm. The irony. Take your own advice.

hmmmm? =/

/laugh........ anyways..

Anybody else have any more questions???
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-01-13 03:53:54  
Jonls said:
RMT or not all you have to do is report. Whatever happens happens...

qft.

Neonracer said:
Princemercury said:
Neonracer said:
Guys..Gals.. Whoever... Please post cohoerent info that is releavant to this thread please? Try to keep on track re: issues that are either posted by the OP or what is relative to the topic. Thank you.
/facepalm. The irony. Take your own advice.

hmmmm? =/

/laugh........ anyways..

Anybody else have any more questions???

Prime example of LQ Retard.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-13 04:06:47  
Princemercury said:
I'll sum up your entire post and let you know something that's probably painfully obvious to you. Retard(KPG): "Stuff". Us: We don't care. And no, most of us didn't read your wall of garbage.

Logic point: Does that "us" include you? I mean, when people say "us," usually that includes "you" also. You, as a rational human being, would have to agree with me that "you" are included in "us"

Logic point: Above the bolded statement, you said you will sum up my entire post. That would mean that you read my, as you so well put it, "wall of garbage." That means you had to read my post that you quoted me on to be able to summarize it.

Contradiction point: How can you summarize my post if you didn't read it?

So basically, the point in this post is, you are either ill-advised human being, something that opening a book or shooting your foot off would cure in a heartbeat, or a blubbering idiot, which the only known cures is a drug, a mental hospital with a roomy named "Ted", or shooting your foot off.

Here's a gun, go play.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-01-13 04:12:52  
Korpg said:
Princemercury said:
I'll sum up your entire post and let you know something that's probably painfully obvious to you. Retard(KPG): "Stuff". Us: We don't care. And no, most of us didn't read your wall of garbage.

Logic point: Does that "us" include you? I mean, when people say "us," usually that includes "you" also. You, as a rational human being, would have to agree with me that "you" are included in "us"

Logic point: Above the bolded statement, you said you will sum up my entire post. That would mean that you read my, as you so well put it, "wall of garbage." That means you had to read my post that you quoted me on to be able to summerize it.

Contradiction point: How can you summerize my post if you didn't read it?

So basically, the point in this post is, you are either ill-adviced human being, something that opening a book or shooting your foot off would cure in a heartbeat, or a bubbering idiot, which the only known cures is a drug, a mental hospital with a roomy named "Ted", or shooting your foot off.

Here's a gun, go play.

To your mundane "logic points", no sh*t? Really, no f*cking sh*t? You sound like an 8th year 2nd grade veteran regurgitating useless trash trying to impress his daddy.

I saw your post, and noticed a slew of repeated 4 letter.. letters, so I designated it as garbage. Understand? Good.

And your insults... Suck. "you phail as human, blah blah, this and that" Old.

Keep rubbing your pussy off to your imaginary friend "Ted" try not to let the sand scratch your fingers too much, you need them to probe your butt when you're bored and lonly, and yeah your "here's a gun lawl plaeee wit eeet"... dumb + old. But I should stand corrected, I shouldn't make fun of the mentally limited individuals such as yourself since everything you've posted suits you perfectly.
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-01-13 04:14:13  
lol, Report them, it's the only "effective" thing you can do. If there's a RMT RDM in seek and you looking for a refresher i don't see why you shouldn't get it.. you get what you want from him or you might end up *** around in seek for lot of time.
I understand you might prefer some "normal" player instead of a RMT.. if there's a choice.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-01-13 04:17:27  
I pty with RMT all the time. Why? They get banned every 2-4 weeks and they really don't effect me or 90% of the people playing. The other 10% well... they should be playing in their cribs than XI.

Here's my sympathy...

Exactly.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-13 04:23:44  
Prince, I still don't understand your reasoning towards us.

Since you still don't understand logic, then go look it up.

And this is by far the most enjoyable thread I have seen in a long time, I just hope that people in Quetzalcoatl will see this. This will help with your rep a whole hell of a lot better than I could even try to do myself. I love making idiots like you reply so people could see you for who you truly are.

And I'm sorry you didn't get my gun joke, looks like that went over your head. I'll try to make a simpler insult for you so you would know its an insult.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-01-13 04:28:43  
Korpg said:
Prince, I still don't understand your reasoning towards us.

Since you still don't understand logic, then go look it up.

And this is by far the most enjoyable thread I have seen in a long time, I just hope that people in Quetzalcoatl will see this. This will help with your rep a whole hell of a lot better than I could even try to do myself. I love making idiots like you reply so people could see you for who you truly are.

And I'm sorry you didn't get my gun joke, looks like that went over your head. I'll try to make a simpler insult for you so you would know its an insult.

You have no idea about my reputation. Do some research. Or hell go to the Quetz site and drag em over!

And apparently you're not even reading my posts like the good little girl you are suppose to be. So until you actually comprehend that you're a dumbass... I'm just going to throw everything you say back at you. Weird, I don't find this funny at all, is your life really that depressing?

It's okay tho, my opinion of you is so low, you would have to try really hard for me to be dissapointed in you or to even find you funny.

And wtf @ your reputation "I could even try to do myself" statement. You're not the ***. You're a boring, depressed, internet troll no one likes. That's pretty pathetic don't you think? Oh wait... thinking requires intelligence. Sorry you got me there.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-13 04:36:56  
Yeah, why should I care about somebody that is not from my server?

Your posts are as follows: "<Above person> is a dumbass. <Above person> is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE." Whats more to follow?

Guess finding sarcasm isn't your strong suit, huh? I just want to know whats your beef with everyone? Is it because we are against RMT and you are not? Makes people wonder about you....

Maybe somebody should report you to STF for supporting RMT....

Anywho, I guess thats enough going to another server's thread for now, sorry for Fairy's people for continuing to /bump this up, but I promise this will be my last /bump, although I really would LOVE to see what more insults are thrown at me.

Oh, and Prince, that was sarcasm, in case you didn't pick that up.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-01-13 04:42:33  
Korpg said:
Yeah, why should I care about somebody that is not from my server?

Your posts are as follows: "<above person=""> is a dumbass. <above person=""> is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE." Whats more to follow?

Guess finding sarcasm isn't your strong suit, huh? I just want to know whats your beef with everyone? Is it because we are against RMT and you are not? Makes people wonder about you....

Maybe somebody should report you to STF for supporting RMT....

Anywho, I guess thats enough going to another server's thread for now, sorry for Fairy's people for continuing to /bump this up, but I promise this will be my last /bump, although I really would LOVE to see what more insults are thrown at me.

Oh, and Prince, that was sarcasm, in case you didn't pick that up.</above></above>

Sad, you post over and over again whilst everyone spamming F5 to watch you get stepped on expects something out of your miserable sh*t and the best you can do is attempt to cover your blatant stupidity as "sarcasm" and say I can't understand it. I could just say you're pathetic again, but since you're not posting anymore there's no need to make fun of you anymore. And I wasn't trying to insult you. I was simply stating facts. Retard.

Oh, 2 retards down, 9 more to go?