Oi. Mispriced AH Item. {Please Assist.} ~ Belserius

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Oi. Mispriced AH item. {Please assist.} ~ Belserius
Oi. Mispriced AH item. {Please assist.} ~ Belserius
 Asura.Zekky
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-03-03 15:20:14  
So finally got to experience the joys of overpricing an item on the AH because of a bit of lag and an error of not paying attention. If the person of this name or if anyone knows the person with this name could contact them, that would be great.

If for whatever reason a full refund is out of the question, just even giving back a large piece of it would be great. Been farming up that gil to finish up my woodworking. u.u;
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-03-03 15:21:31  
:O Poor Zekky
[+]
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-03-03 15:25:14  
/nod Hai. Very poor. Literally now. u.u
 Bismarck.Rinako
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-03 15:26:03  
I hope you get your money back, some people just won't. I recently bought NQ crimson for 1.3m instead of HQ bloods for hands. I searched for the person for a long time and finally saw him online the next day and I get a response, "I already spent the gil" You know how frustrating that is... needless to say, he was a nice guy and HQ'd me a pair the next time he could HQ and sent them to my dbox a few weeks later. I was pretty surprised someone would be so kind after so long after this happened.
[+]
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-03-03 15:28:15  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
I hope you get your money back, some people just won't. I recently bought NQ crimson for 1.3m instead of HQ bloods for hands. I searched for the person for a long time and finally saw him online the next day and I get a response, "I already spent the gil" You know how frustrating that is... needless to say, he was a nice guy and HQ'd me a pair the next time he could HQ and sent them to my dbox a few weeks later. I was pretty surprised someone would be so kind after so long after this happened.
That's probably the best AH mishap story I've heard so far. I hope I'm as fortunate as you were.
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-03-03 15:36:46  
Bismarck.Rinako said:

That *is* quite nice.
If it's a bismarck guy you should post their name
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-03 15:38:42  
Bismarck.Altar said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:

That *is* quite nice.
If it's a bismarck guy you should post their name

Lol, yeah it was a bismarck guy>.> I'm not sure posting their name would benefit that person though... I mean what if i was just one of the lucky ones he helped? And the next person expects the same thing to happen to them if they bought from this person?

It coulda been just a random act of kindness... >.> I did buy the item from his mule on christmas day lol
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-03 15:39:32  
In before the trolls saying 'Lolz sucks to be you', etc.

I do hope you get your money back though.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-03 15:41:26  
Asura.Zekky said:

Did you do a search on Pol to see if this person has other characters/mules to search for? The person i misbidded from I bought from a mule and found out who their main character was.
[+]
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-03-03 15:53:18  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Asura.Zekky said:

Did you do a search on Pol to see if this person has other characters/mules to search for? The person i misbidded from I bought from a mule and found out who their main character was.
You know. I tried doing that and maybe I just don't know how it works, but I couldn't make it work. It seems like a limited search function. Maybe I'm missing something?
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-03 15:58:23  
Let me take a look for you, i'll post a SS if i find anything worthwhile.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-03 16:02:06  
:( looks like the person hid the information for it. You can't find any results searching his name. Sorry D:
[+]
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-03-03 16:15:04  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
:( looks like the person hid the information for it. You can't find any results searching his name. Sorry D:
Thank you for trying. I really appreciate that. =)
[+]
 Remora.Fyyvoaa
サーバ: Remora
user: Fyyvoaa
By Remora.Fyyvoaa 2010-03-03 16:16:16  
I hope you get lucky and get at least something back.

I tried to do a search as well and couldn't find anything.

Best bet would be to just hope he comes online on that mule and you can send him a message in that short span that he is on to collect the gil.

[+]
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-03-03 16:50:26  
Yeah. That's all I can hope for right now. They either see this or someone who knows this person sees it or I happen to see them online while I'm on. =I
[+]