users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Welcome Hades
Welcome Hades
 Cerberus.Eanae
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-01 20:18:30  
If you didn't care you wouldn't bother explaining it to me.
 Hades.Excelior
サーバ: Hades
user: Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-01 20:20:05  
You guys are really fighting over an Iota ring?
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-01 20:21:15  
He points out my Ridill, I point out why he's terrible.
 Hades.Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-01 20:23:23  
Damn. I sure hope I measure up to cerberus standards ; ;
 Hades.Blevien
user: Blev
By Hades.Blevien 2010-03-01 20:23:52  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
If you didn't care you wouldn't bother explaining it to me.

damn, you're so right. i totally care. in fact, i hope you can forgive me for my trespasses and still let me have your children. i don't know what i would do if you said i couldn't suck on your e-peen.

because i care so much about what you think, i won't bring up the fact that you idle in fast cast gear on PLD. just for you, i won't do that, baby.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-01 20:28:41  
Just for you I won't mention that Atonement made all those sets obsolete. Just for you.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-01 20:29:45  
ps. umad?
 Hades.Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-01 20:32:00  
To be fair if you're basing what he does off of what's on his FFXIAH profile then he shoudl be able to do the same to yours. I suppose you melee in hecahands and hermes feet? This is almost as dumb as the gimp players thread on BG.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-01 20:33:39  
He's talking about Gear Sets I posted 6-7 months ago that I never bothered updating after I got atonement because I'm terribly, terribly lazy.
 Hades.Blevien
By Hades.Blevien 2010-03-01 20:34:37  
lol ok, you want to talk ***about my WAR? why is your WAR using assault earring instead of brutal? or even better, why use ridill at all when great axe outparses it? and ***, while we're at it, why tp in heca hands? i mean, damn, it's on your profile so it must be the gear you use?

this is why conclusions make you look like an idiot. you see a piece of gear on my profile, good for you. that doesn't mean it's part of any gear set i use.

while you may have some better pieces of gear than people who choose not to do certain parts of endgame, it doesn't make you a good player, nor a smart person(you proved the latter already).

anything else you'd like to point out? i'm almost in tears laughing at you for letting me troll you
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-01 20:38:12  
1) Ridill/Joyeuse with capped accuracy will outparse a Gaxe war that has to full time Seigan.

2) Assault Earring > Brutal for Ridill because Double Attack procs from it will over-write the triple attack from Ridill.

3) Iota Ring is still a terrible piece of town gear.

If this your definition of trolling, you're dumber than I thought. You wouldn't be here defending your choices and making a fuss over it. You're not trolling, you're just that mad.
 Hades.Blevien
By Hades.Blevien 2010-03-01 20:42:23  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
1) Ridill/Joyeuse with capped accuracy will outparse a Gaxe war that has to full time Seigan.

2) Assault Earring > Brutal for Ridill because Double Attack procs from it will over-write the triple attack from Ridill.

3) Iota Ring is still a terrible piece of town gear.

If this your definition of trolling, you're dumber then I thought. You wouldn't be here defending your choices and making a fuss over it. You're not trolling, you're just that mad.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha k

defending my choices? just because i'm bored enough to *** with you on the internet doesn't mean i'm making a fuss of anything lol. the fact that you're too HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE to see that i don't give a ***makes this whole thing that much more funny to me.

Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-01 20:43:09  
And yet you keep replying.
 Hades.Blevien
By Hades.Blevien 2010-03-01 20:45:04  
if i couldn't get you to keep coming back, i wouldn't be trolling very well now would i?
 Hades.Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-01 20:48:12  
I don't play warrior obviously so this is a question...
Since it requires 407 accuracy on birds to be capped accuracy, would ridill/joy not require too many buffs/food support to make it to that level? If that is the case then it would completely prevent your party from getting supporting buffs that are actually useful for people who don't need the accuracy. Which means that you are gimping your party. I would assume that given the buffs required you would either be missing double march, or the ability to hit enough attack to be capped on birds and thus preventing you and your party from doing peak WS damage because you needed the bonus accuracy for your 2005 dual wield build.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-01 20:54:31  
With SMN burns being so easy, I haven't merited in months. I'm talking more along the lines of limbus, dynamis, einherjar.
 Hades.Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-01 20:57:06  
Lets go merit when I come over! omg this will be so cool x.x
 Hades.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-03-01 22:17:17  
Thankyou for welcoming me :) My linkshells MarleysMessenjas (5+ years social) and RealityDynamis (Name might change lol) are also looking forward to the new server.

Its sad to leave Hades, i was there since the beginning in late 2004, and im told im pretty well known on the server, so i hope i can be well known on Cerb too :)

Btw just to let you know, Hades is plotting an invasion, you will all be wiped out :P :P
 Cerberus.Aliiyah
user: Aliiyah
By Cerberus.Aliiyah 2010-03-02 00:03:14  
/welcome! Hope you all have a safe journey and find Cerberus a nice new home! :)
By Moonkeeper 2010-03-02 00:51:53  
Cheer's i can't wait gonna feel like when i first join the game so many ppl i could get help now fianlly like i use to XD Oh Eanae your sorta funny but ur ego suck balls XD if u got any that is ( jk jk)
 Hades.Tristen
user: tristen
By Hades.Tristen 2010-03-02 01:00:00  
Why is it always the same tired out people talking the same tired out ***on every thread. We are all going to just have to make the best of this as we have no choice.
Hi Cerberus. Lets try have fun and not let a few large ego morons mess it up.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-02 01:04:20  
Hades.Tristen said:
Why is it always the same tired out people talking the same tired out ***on every thread. We are all going to just have to make the best of this as we have no choice.
Hi Cerberus. Lets try have fun and not let a few large ego morons mess it up.

Pretty much, yeah. Either that or change servers.
 Hades.Lilmama
user: lilmama
By Hades.Lilmama 2010-03-02 01:32:29  
Thanks for the warm welcome! Can't wait for the merge, will be a nice change i think. =D
 Cerberus.Mindi
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2010-03-02 01:45:52  
/welcome everone from Hades^^
hope to see more then 800ppl online during EU times ;)
[+]
 Cerberus.Inglorion
user: Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-03-02 02:20:48  
Oh no! Imma meet Stefanos! It's Ballista time! =D
 Cerberus.Greenjade
user: Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2010-03-02 08:52:27  
Make sure you guys remember to clear your AH and delivery boxes! Or you'll lose your stuff!
[+]
 Cerberus.Dracionx
user: dracionx
By Cerberus.Dracionx 2010-03-02 12:15:57  
Ohi!, my name is dracionx, you all can call meh drac!. Nice to meet you. I likes to killz thingz, but i do not understand whyz flammingo kill flammingz in Ru' Ann gardens. They iz friendz and not fight each otherz. @.@ Then yearz agos my mnk was in Tah-hungry Cannon and I seez a warrior with fur on itz head attackz a Dhamel... but a Dhamelz attack the samez dhamelz. I tryed to savez dhamelz, but I has no potions /confused. So Dhamelz die.

Just kidding. seriously welcome.(my IQ went down typing that)
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2010-03-02 12:37:16  
I want to get into this merit PT.
 Hades.Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-02 13:28:53  
Cerberus.Furionstormrage said:

I tried to talk to you the other day D: You're one of the only people I remember from my short lived days of trolling BG.
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2010-03-02 13:38:41  
Cerberus.Furionstormrage said:

In before "What's a merit party? Just go to Korroloka Tunnel."