How Come We're Generally "lulwut" Towards Female Sexual Predators?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » How come we're generally "lulwut" towards female sexual predators?
How come we're generally "lulwut" towards female sexual predators?
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-15 17:08:00  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
I think, physically, a female can be forced against her will to have sex. But for a man, he has to be aroused. So, it can't be technically "forced" against his will, since there was some pleasure in it. That's why, its "lol" when a female molests a man or boy.
Yeah but really it is easy to be aroused even if you don't want it.

Also I know of a story of a guy who after too much drinking couldn't get aroused but the women he promised a good time weren't gunna have that so they shoved a pencil down his slit and rode him all night. He definitely didn't want that and wasn't aroused.

Oh yeah and there are studies and surveys showing that alot of women indeed do get aroused even if they really really didn't want it and indeed sometimes hate themselves for it. It's a naturally bodily function it happens.

Pretty much this, arousal doesn't mean consent. Anyone ever see that SVU episode of the guy who got raped by three women? Same thing here. They were cute though, so I didn't see why he would not want to, but that's another thing.
 Kujata.Nanyo
サーバ: Kujata
user: Nanyo
By Kujata.Nanyo 2009-12-15 17:32:12  
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
I think, physically, a female can be forced against her will to have sex. But for a man, he has to be aroused. So, it can't be technically "forced" against his will, since there was some pleasure in it. That's why, its "lol" when a female molests a man or boy.

So just because your body "Pysicaly" Wants something, you're no longer allowed to say no? So Persay a Man is Molested by a women he "Pysicaly" wants, but he Says he 'Doesn't' because he's dating someone and wants to remain faithful to them. So he wasn't Raped he cheated on her? (This is ignoring the fact of how it would come about, but I'm sure someone could think of something). I dunno, I think your thought of "If he wants it, it's not rape" is Flawed
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-12-15 17:38:46  
Did anyone ask the kid if he minded?
[+]
 Fairy.Phatdade
サーバ: Fairy
user: phatdade
By Fairy.Phatdade 2009-12-15 17:43:26  
Tradition.

In most of the old (and some current) religions, nations, etc the females are considered weaker, not only physically but emotionally and mentally.

We still apply these old ways of thinking even in today's society where women have taken time to break these stereotypes and become leaders, fighters, creators, and more.

When a boy is old enough to be active in a sexual nature, beit by force or choice, there is a certain sense of failure on his part applied by the viewing or judging parties.

Old habits die hard.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-15 17:52:09  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Did anyone ask the kid if he minded?

I lol'ed.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-15 17:56:31  
Quote:
How come we're generally "lulwut" towards female sexual predators?

Because female sex offenders make up a whole 10% of reported sexual offenses.

It's not treated as an equal opportunity crime, because our society is so hell bent on the fact that only men are perverts, and that if a young boy gets molested, abused, or raped by a women, that means he's a "pussy" and if he didn't like it, he's "gay."

Maybe if we didn't emphasize this dominant, authoritative *** on young boys, more of them would report the crime.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2009-12-15 18:38:57  
I don't find it funny in any way whether the abuser is male or female.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1235934/Vanessa-George-jailed-seven-years-chilling-abuse-children-care.html
 Phoenix.Lazuras
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Lazuras 2009-12-15 19:26:50  
Man, where were all the rapist female teachers when I was in school?

I feel so left out.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2009-12-15 19:27:19  
As a few people have pointed out, this is the wonderful thing we call the Double Standard. Other interesting examples.

Virginity
Male = LOL @ U
Female = Totally awesomesauce^^d *Pop*

Stay At Home <Parent>
Mom = Yes!
Dad = Wtf?

Sports (Except Volleyball)
Male = Yes!
Female = LolWNBA.

Masturbation
Male = Git'R'Dun!
Female = Nice Girls Dun Do Dat!

This is just the crazy world we live in. Unless there is something seriously wrong in the culprits mind, there is nothing really that molestation would accomplish that maybe an 80dollar trip down to the Hustler store (or international Equivalent, whatever) wouldn't solve. Of course that also has a double standard stigma about it, that's slowly getting relaxed since the discovery of the Female Orgasm in 1968. What has science wrought?!?!
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 19:34:40  
Phoenix.Lazuras said:
Man, where were all the rapist female teachers when I was in school?
I feel so left out.
^ This
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-12-15 19:44:04  
Odin.Zicdeh said:

Masturbation
We call that DJ'ing
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-15 20:03:55  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
As a few people have pointed out, this is the wonderful thing we call the Double Standard. Other interesting examples.

Virginity
Male = LOL @ U
Female = Totally awesomesauce^^d *Pop*

Stay At Home <Parent>
Mom = Yes!
Dad = Wtf?

Sports (Except Volleyball)
Male = Yes!
Female = LolWNBA.

Masturbation
Male = Git'R'Dun!

This is just the crazy world we live in. Unless there is something seriously wrong in the culprits mind, there is nothing really that molestation would accomplish that maybe an 80dollar trip down to the Hustler store (or international Equivalent, whatever) wouldn't solve. Of course that also has a double standard stigma about it, that's slowly getting relaxed since the discovery of the Female Orgasm in 1968. What has science wrought?!?!

You left out this:

Sex with multiple people:
Male: Player, Pimp, etc.
Female: ***, ***, etc.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-12-15 20:22:54  
Hades.Stefanos said:

You forgot women can be Madams aka pimp.

Seraph.Xdudemanx
サーバ: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-12-15 20:28:11  
son of a ***...man..but i or if..but she..with them or what she..but idk

edit: id let her molest me
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-15 20:32:04  
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
Hades.Stefanos said:

You forgot women can be Madams aka pimp.

No I meant that when it comes to males, society seems to think of it more positively. I guess I should've used better terms, sorry.
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-12-15 20:54:34  
these boys were what? 12-13..for a male thats old enough..old enough to get hard..old enough to stick it in her..enough said
for a female its dif cuz they can haz baby
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-15 21:14:27  
Seraph.Xdudemanx said:
these boys were what? 12-13..for a male thats old enough..old enough to get hard..old enough to stick it in her..enough said
for a female its dif cuz they can haz baby

So impressionable young boys can't get raped?
 Phoenix.Lazuras
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Lazuras 2009-12-15 21:18:41  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

Sodomized maybe, but I fail see how anyone can force sexual intercourse on a male. Force them into a situation maybe with coercion, but never physically.
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-12-15 21:19:23  
Phoenix.Lazuras said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

Sodomized maybe, but I fail see how anyone can force sexual intercourse on a male. Force them into a situation maybe with coercion, but never physically.

By that logic, can't a woman just close her legs?
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-12-15 21:23:01  
Phoenix.Lazuras said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

justbecause your body reacts doesn't mean you wanted it. That's uncontrollable. For example, you have a gf and pop a *** at some girl in the mart, it's the same thing. Now let's say you're tied down and happen to pop a *** and someone comes and sits on it. Just because your body reacted doesn't mean you wanted it.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-12-15 21:23:47  
Also, anal rape, ect.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-15 21:24:23  
Phoenix.Lazuras said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

This type of attitude is exactly the reason why statistics prove that only 10% of reported sexual predators are females.
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Equivocator 2009-12-15 21:36:53  
Hades.Stefanos said:
You left out this: Sex with multiple people: Male: Player, Pimp, etc. Female: ***, ***, etc.

A key that can open many Locks is a Master Key.
A lock that can be opened by any key, is a poor lock.

However I agree, I wish society didn't look down on women that choose to explore their sexual nature. Might mean that there would be more willing ladies out there.
サーバ: Remora
user: iLLogiX
By Remora.Hackstealandbot 2009-12-15 21:39:03  
i feel that america's sexual liberation has gone too far, it seems kind of trendy now.
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-12-15 21:45:17  
i dont understand though why this lady would do a couple 12 year old boys...that just cant compute in my head properly..she was fairly attractive for her age..she could get a real man
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-15 21:47:59  
Seraph.Xdudemanx said:
i dont understand though why this lady would do a couple 12 year old boys...that just cant compute in my head properly..she was fairly attractive for her age..she could get a real man

For the same reason a grown man molests a 12 year old girl:

They're batshit crazy and deserve to rot in prison.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-15 21:51:26  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Thanks buddy.
I guess this is what most people used to think of gays. "Oh...why would a handsome man like that want to have a buttbuddy...every woman in the tristate area wants him"
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 21:58:59  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Seraph.Xdudemanx said:
For the same reason a grown man molests a 12 year old girl:
What's so crazy about it? It hasn't exactly always been a social no no. In fact used to be normal in alot of cultures and alot countries still have 12 as there age of consent
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-15 21:59:37  
I wasn't talking about gay people.

I was talking about child molesters.

Learn to read, "buddy."
 Ramuh.Ilvex
user: Ilvex
By Ramuh.Ilvex 2009-12-15 22:00:50  
so you are compairing gays to pedo's? i fail to see the conection, this women should rot in jail, doesn't matter if it was a man or a women that commited the crime, a crime was commited
[+]