Player Warning: Mephistopheles Of Hades; Ninja-Lot

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Hades » Player warning: Mephistopheles of Hades; Ninja-Lot
Player warning: Mephistopheles of Hades; Ninja-Lot
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-30 08:48:58  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Phoenix.Darkodin said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Pantin cape is where the real drama is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gVdr6edlWA&fmt=22

I actually feel sorry for Toth, this is exactly why i don't do endgame, too much drama and wasting years of your life for a virtual piece of gear lol. It's just not worth it...

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=6175&page=6#309758
Why would you feel sorry for him? He was downright rude when he didn't win. It's not like they told him he couldn't lot, he got his fair chance, as did I. I know if he won lot, I wouldn't have been a little *** like that, lol. Also, he completed like 2 full sets and some misc items during his time in /pwned/

SHUT THE *** UP , Please thank you.

here is hoping someone ninja's something valuable from you then maybe your elitist wanna be *** will see this is just a game.

Nerd at screen: Damn F*ck all my work gone I was hacked!

Vegetto (dragonball z... come on ) pulls out an automatic and shoots him self in the temporal lobe.
 Phoenix.Darkodin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darkodin
By Phoenix.Darkodin 2009-11-30 09:11:34  
Well i don't know the full story i suppose...and he should apologize for that remark he made, but it felt like that whole LS was against that 1 guy all alone xD. Felt sorry for him for that, he seemed to just have one of those moments where you think "why do i still play FF XI, is it still worth it?" where some ppl were just making fun of him.

He should just follow the advice one of the LS members offered, since he was kinda getting worked up over a piece of equipment. Log off, relax and think things through if it's still worth playing or move on with his life and find a new hobby or something lol.
 Hades.Hoku
サーバ: Hades
user: squirrel
By Hades.Hoku 2009-11-30 20:15:52  
The reason I submitted the player warning is because I felt that it was necessary. He questioned the lot when we called the correct member, and then ninja lotted the item but rolled lower than the previous member. He had been told he couldnt lot before he did. He was in the DD party, which didnt have a BLM in it to D2 him. This is just as my title said, a player warning. He's shown himself to be a -potential- thief; and I'm positive had he won lot, he wouldnt have passed.

Theres always some confusion with members who may not have PC access, whether he was one of them in uncertain, but because of this issue and us still being a shell only 2 months old, we go over the lot system before entering almost every run. The point is he lotted knowing that he wasnt supposed to, and thats why this warning was issued.
By semimmortal 2009-11-30 20:59:06  
Well, at least we've got a good advice here:
Stick new members with the BLM party.
Ninja'd? D2 right away.

Btw, Vegetto, sweet vid, can't believe someone can get so QQ over a Pantin cape... so sad XD (the song itself made it lol_content x100)
inb4 lolpup ...just kidding, they're awesome.

p.s. Might help to post the page from the LS' website stating which rule(s) he broke (or at least copy/pasta/screenshot the rules here).
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-11-30 23:46:56  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Phoenix.Darkodin said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Pantin cape is where the real drama is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gVdr6edlWA&fmt=22

I actually feel sorry for Toth, this is exactly why i don't do endgame, too much drama and wasting years of your life for a virtual piece of gear lol. It's just not worth it...

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=6175&page=6#309758
Why would you feel sorry for him? He was downright rude when he didn't win. It's not like they told him he couldn't lot, he got his fair chance, as did I. I know if he won lot, I wouldn't have been a little *** like that, lol. Also, he completed like 2 full sets and some misc items during his time in /pwned/

SHUT THE *** UP , Please thank you.

here is hoping someone ninja's something valuable from you then maybe your elitist wanna be *** will see this is just a game.

Nerd at screen: Damn F*ck all my work gone I was hacked!

Vegetto (dragonball z... come on ) pulls out an automatic and shoots him self in the temporal lobe.