New HNM Shell On Cerberus.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » New HNM Shell on Cerberus.
New HNM Shell on Cerberus.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-11-30 23:30:37  
You forgot to add use of the real life card.
 Cerberus.Eanae
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-12-01 08:30:56  
Asura.Patriclis said:
>> Insert Troll Post Here <<

Ok so I'm to damned lazy to bother reading the thread,

I stopped reading there. Get out.
 Asura.Patriclis
サーバ: Asura
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2009-12-01 14:01:53  
Funny because you're one of the people it applies to most

And i didnt read anything this thread was about (aside from maybe the first 5-6 posts) because i know it's all troll ***, and if i wanna troll, ima just troll, not read a book before i do it, lolroflrofl omg pwnt luuullllzzz

DesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesu
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-12-01 14:53:30  
Sounds like someones mad. umad? Pretty sure you mad. If you weren't mad you wouldn't be posting when this has nothing to do with you at all.
 Cerberus.Dworvos
user: Dw0rv0s
By Cerberus.Dworvos 2009-12-01 18:59:00  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
you wouldn't be posting when this has nothing to do with you at all.

Hmm..
 Asura.Patriclis
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2009-12-01 19:17:02  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Sounds like someones mad. umad? Pretty sure you mad. If you weren't mad you wouldn't be posting when this has nothing to do with you at all.

I don't think 90% of the people have a reason to post here other then to pass time, and troll for their own personal amusement, yourself included, I'm just joining in on the fun, because I'm just that much of a gay loner *** with no friends <-- there i said it for you, can't have you risking carpel tunnel by typing ***.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-12-01 19:26:52  
nobody gives a ***anymore, can't we just let this thread die?

or locked?
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2009-12-01 19:32:10  
wow eanae your nose is far up yer arse o_o are all cerby ppl like this?
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-12-01 21:10:38  
Quote:
I don't think 90% of the people have a reason to post here other then to pass time, and troll for their own personal amusement, yourself included, I'm just joining in on the fun, because I'm just that much of a gay loner *** with no friends <-- there i said it for you, can't have you risking carpel tunnel by typing ***.

I don't resort to personal insults. If you actually read the thread you'd know that. ^-^
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2009-12-09 11:14:46  
So how have things been going for this shell?! Swimmingly, I assume?
 Diabolos.Ghlin
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Ghlin
By Diabolos.Ghlin 2009-12-09 11:50:40  
i'm more of a lurker than a poster, but after reading this thread, i felt like sharing some of my thoughts.

my personal experience with HNM is limited (though not non-existent) i admit. but, i would say that it's safe to say that it takes people who Play A Lot of FFXI to really do HNM consistently. not only do HNM themselves require a lot of time to camp, but the gear/merits/etc required to pull-off the lowman strategies require a long time to get. however, i recall reading something from stanislav/excellence about how the reason he started his LS was b/c he was sick of the 'throw multiple alliances at it' strategies that existed in EG of yesteryear.

where i'm going with this is that the less people you bring, the better your skill and gear needs to be. so while i agree that these dudes have jank gear (as Eanea showed), they might be using a 'more member' approach.

to go w/ my 'playing a lot' notion, they also might be planning on doing a lot more during HNM downtime. i.e., they'll be doing limbus, sky, etc alongside HNM. i can only imagine this is the case. they'll improve as they play. maybe i'm giving them too much benefit of the doubt.

as a suggestion to you, saskea, i suggest trying some of the 'free' HNMs. Hydra and Jorm are always up, and they're tough. work on fundamentals there. just a suggestion. do with it what you will.

eanea, i realize i've never talked to you before. but i am just going to share a few of my thoughts about your posts. i mean no disrespect, it's just that some of your thoughts rubbed me the wrong way.

so i say with all due respect, eanae, hubris is unbecoming of a paladin. i don't think it's fair to call fellow FFXI players 'nobodies' or pissants, or w/e. we're all in this together. we all share a hobby. it troubles me that people want to draw lines in the sand even though we're all on the same isolated beach.

i feel embarrassed for you when you talk about the notion of HNM being 'the big leagues.' what does it matter which virtual monster we are fighting? we're still sitting on our *** fighting a virtual monster with a virtual weapon alongside our virtual friends. we're all in the same league, dude. really. ok.

thanks,

~G

Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-12-09 12:27:10  
Diabolos.Ghlin said:
so i say with all due respect, eanae, hubris is unbecoming of a paladin.

LOLLLLLLLL

Do you roleplay when you speak ingame?
 Diabolos.Ghlin
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Ghlin
By Diabolos.Ghlin 2009-12-09 14:13:19  
;p

use to when i very very first started. although, as a wandering bard, i still sometimes joke around in role play.

probably will laugh when i made my paladin friend sell her gluttony sword. just doesn't make sense for a paladin to use a corrupt weapon that is suppose to emphasize a sin.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-12-10 09:14:16  
Since their third (yes third) failed MPK attempt at Fafhogg, and what we're pretty sure was Saskea being banned for darter train at Nidhogg, I really haven't seen these guys around.

I didn't get a good picture of the Darter train, but he's a funny one from two days earlier.

Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2009-12-10 10:10:59  
Wow, Wraistlin is so considerate welcoming these folks to the server. Who says Cerberus isn't hospitable?!
 Cerberus.Trixta
user: trixta
By Cerberus.Trixta 2009-12-10 13:29:46  
I'm so gonna join them, I love wiping in front of people :p
[+]
 Cerberus.Jogiyat
user: Jogikat
By Cerberus.Jogiyat 2009-12-15 07:21:40  
Sometimes I wonder if i'm missing out not being at DA these past 6 years.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-12-15 21:13:26  
It's gone back to it's usual boring self until the next time KoN or ExRe wipe to a Nidhogg.
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2009-12-21 01:09:41  
lol........ i love u all <3
 Cerberus.Inglorion
user: Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-01-18 06:28:18  
Eanae = garbage ~.^

*waits for the next stupid reply*
 Cerberus.Evangel
user: Evangel
By Cerberus.Evangel 2010-01-29 00:17:32  
I remember Stunning a Darter on accident when I was up there once. ***was funny, Eanae was there.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8