How Could SE Realistically Improve Modern FFXI?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » How could SE realistically improve modern FFXI?
How could SE realistically improve modern FFXI?
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26
 Asura.Melliny
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: melphina
By Asura.Melliny 2024-06-17 19:43:53  
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-06-17 19:44:12  
He still doesnt get it lol

Asura.Eiryl said: »
250k is always and will always be 250k

dealing 250k with no aura and no regen != 250k with potent regen and a possible acc or atk down aura.
 Asura.Toeknee
user: Darksyn
By Asura.Toeknee 2024-06-17 19:54:33  
He's just yapping for the sake of yapping at this point. Even attempting to argue against people wanting to min max and play as efficiently as possible is just bait.
 Asura.Melliny
user: melphina
By Asura.Melliny 2024-06-17 19:54:38  
Quote:
1 group of people enjoying the game, 1 person enjoys putting others down. I wonder who the real loser is at the end of the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF7ouCjSPB4
"You're ***' edgy and cool. Yeah! You're the coolest ***' guy (on FFXIAH)! WHOOO! That's like being the smartest kid with Down syndrome!"

(But keep thinking you're not though; here's a gold star for having the most posts on the forum.)

(inb4 he brings up post count comments cause he has nothing better to do with his time than post over 17,000 comments here)

I picture it more like this myself

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Mattelot 2024-06-20 10:57:20  
Ranoutofspace said: »
> hasn't attempted content past Valkurm Dunes
> looks down on people actually playing the game, but obsessively posts on forum

Lol this totally reminded me of the old allakhazam forums. Cram full of people who, after playing for years, were only level 50 and spent all their time on the forums berating those who play the game.

Ranoutofspace said: »
"You're ***' edgy and cool. Yeah! You're the coolest ***' guy (on FFXIAH)! WHOOO! That's like being the smartest kid with Down syndrome!"

Pretty much my exact thought to anyone who gloats on a game forum. Not speaking about Eiryl but there are and always will be folks who cannot move forward in their lives without social validation. "I care what random people on the internet think of me". And I see this on just about every forum I post on... which is several.
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26