言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » LF a couple members for Sortie, EU evening
LF a couple members for Sortie, EU evening
By Dortwo 2023-12-16 07:22:26  
Hello,

Currently rebuilding a group for Sortie farming. 3/6 atm who have plenty of experience doing 8 boss runs, though still limited on the Aminon experience (both versions).

Plan is to run a double run once per week, and a single run on another day. That leaves 1 free KI per week to do with as you please (tho we might use that for a "free" run some other day of the week).

Idea is approximately 6-7pm GMTish start, with Mon+Wed as our current days. Days are not set in stone, however, and if we can make it work better with some other days, that should be fine.

Currently looking for something alog the lines of COR RUN SCH RDM as possible jobs needed.

Shoot me a tell ingame, @Dortwo.
[+]
 Asura.Rekcuf
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-12-16 08:12:11  
i have not played over a month, but i can fill Run or RDM if the spot is still open, have experience on rdm 5/8 and 6/8 on Rune
wait no i actually did do 8/8 as rune lol
[+]
 Asura.Dexprozius
By Asura.Dexprozius 2023-12-16 08:48:24  
I'm very interested.

Can COR, experience in everything but Aminon. Also have Trueflight kclub RNG if you want to incorporate RNG into the mage strat (which some have done to great success).
My RUN is well geared and Epeo... but havn't had to play it in over a year despite keeping up with gearing it... so if you needed me on that I'd need to shake off alot of rust.

If we switch it up and go melee now and again, have BRD w/ stage 3 Aria, as well as BLU DRK rema.

My current 'static' is pretty haphazard with consistency, but we only run Fridays (when we do lately...) so that wouldn't conflict with your schedule as it is now. When we run it's usually COR BRD SAM BLU RDM WHM, where I'm on BLU, so quite experienced doing ABC EFG + Naks + 15 flan (cleave). Most 8 boss runs I've done were mage strat or with pug shouts on non-Fridays

Hit me up in game anytime or send me a friend request. I work an EST night shift but I can adjust my schedule as needed.
[+]
By Dortwo 2023-12-16 11:07:10  
Cool! Mind sending me a tell ingame? a bit faster to chat in there.

Char name is Dortwo on Bahamut
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2023-12-16 13:05:09  
I would love to join you but that time wouldn't work for me unfortunately. Good luck!
 Asura.Rekcuf
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-12-16 13:06:04  
your in bahamut and am in asura idm moving but i need to know first lol
 Asura.Dexprozius
By Asura.Dexprozius 2023-12-17 02:03:26  
Lol saw the Rekcuf reply from Asura and your name not listed, presumed you were on Asura, seeing this on the front page not from the Bahamut subforum. What a shame. Good luck with your static!
 Asura.Rekcuf
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-12-17 02:07:43  
Asura.Dexprozius said: »
Lol saw the Rekcuf reply from Asura and your name not listed, presumed you were on Asura, seeing this on the front page not from the Bahamut subforum. What a shame. Good luck with your static!
yes please dont read my name from right to left, moved and Pm'd you.
By Dortwo 2023-12-20 04:17:12  
Bump: still need 2 more players for the group.
[+]