フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Hades » PPP Evilcloud
PPP Evilcloud
First Page 2
 Hades.Madhybrid
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Madhybrid
By Hades.Madhybrid 2009-10-31 15:42:18  
So invited a guy called Evilcloud to an xp party friday... he did nothing but leech and *** cause out of the goodness of our hearts we let him leech XP from 31-36 at the colibri camp on ninja with his 36 Cor friend so we could resync and keep going...

after a 2 hour party or so and him hitting level 34 and rest of party around 39, he did nothing but *** that the xp was too low and got pretty irritating

after being kicked from the party for being a completly obnoxious *** he proceeded to send both me and one of the PL's spam tells calling them what can only be discribed as sub-standard insulting skills including racial profanitys regarding my herritage.

Due to me actually replying to this piece of ***telling him were to *** off and as i will qoute "go get killed by a muslim or somethin" this is then classed as a racist remark (thought muslims were a religion and not a race but there we go) were as "i *** hate british pieces of ***" is not.

Anyone else had similar gripes about this *** and if so can you let me know since a friend of mine who will remain nameless has managed to get him suspended for shouting ***about black people and the japanese in shouts. personally i feel the need to make him need to check his mouth whilst whiping his *** or he will get banned. but i'm just looking into anyone else with similar issues
 Asura.Elvaton
サーバ: Asura
user: Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2009-10-31 15:44:36  
is this a play warning?
 Shiva.Wetton
サーバ: Shiva
user: Ziila
By Shiva.Wetton 2009-10-31 15:50:36  
Hades.Madhybrid said:
Due to me actually replying to this piece of ***telling him were to *** off and as i will qoute "go get killed by a muslim or somethin" this is then classed as a racist remark (thought muslims were a religion and not a race but there we go) were as "i *** hate british pieces of ***" is not.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
[+]
 Hades.Hiryo
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2009-10-31 15:53:34  
I was lol'ing at the arguments in WG.

Shiva.Wetton said:
Hades.Madhybrid said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

XD
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-10-31 15:55:15  
"Were a religion?"
Didn't know muslims no longer exsisted.
 Hades.Rictor
user: Spoon
By Hades.Rictor 2009-10-31 15:58:08  
Lol! As a matter of fact, I had a similar encounter with said individual just this week in the nest. He was continually bitching at other players for being gimp (because a war needs the evasion from beetle +1 when they are dding ><). After he died from aggro, he got back in the melee while weakened (as cor) and then died when it wore and he wasn't cured fast enough (from and AoE mind you) and then proceeded to *** a little more. I was irritated at this point and told him to shut up and stop bitching, at which point he pulled out winners like "retard" "newb" "***" and "virgin" when insulting me. so yeah, long story short: Evilcloud is irritating, don't pt with him if you can help it, and /blist add if you haven't already.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Clowdd
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-10-31 17:25:29  
Asura.Elvaton said:
is this a play warning?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
By Stefanos 2009-11-01 00:31:12  
Lol isn't this the dude that stole a K. Osode or something?
 Hades.Madhybrid
user: Madhybrid
By Hades.Madhybrid 2009-11-01 01:36:02  
Stefanos said:
Lol isn't this the dude that stole a K. Osode or something?

not sure of that just interested if this ***got upto similar stuff in the past, which odviously he has, im just lookin at ways to make his life more difficult, but deffinatly not gonna bother arguing with kids again if it means losing my account lol.

o... and as for the grammar nazi's... yea not gonna even waste my time arguing with ya, its a forum not an essay
By Evilclound 2009-11-06 00:39:42  
I love how you add stuff in your story. Even tho I told you sorry. I was not having a great night.. I asked if I brought my COR friend to ur x2 Pler PT in {east ron S} if I could bring my ninja and First voke Witch I did.. Then I started b*tching when I hit lv. 34 because I asked if can we Relevelsync me now.. since my COR friend was lv. 41... You said "nah exp it still fast!! and this place is only good for lv. 36+" Then I commented on how you where a noob.. After you where being rude to me.. Also making fun of my COR friend for rolling on a 8 Even tho, He rolled the 8 to a 11 in the end. I didn't make any racist comment's.. All I said was "Wow shut up britt" Cuz all you said was "Mate M8t and yank" Or something lame like that. Then you told me to go to walmart and get killed by moslins or something.. I gm'ed you and your friend for harassment, Your friend got banned. He was swearing in say mode and in tell mode to me. Also. I never got banned for harassment to any one.. You can't get banned for calling people a newb... It's in the FFXI Book, The term's in the book too. "Lack of skill" Cough Reason I called you it. You had too pler's and let so many people die over and over... I how ever Didn't die. So It's not like I was mad because I died... Or something noting like that at all. I called you a newb.. here was my Reasons: 1. PLing a BLU to 75 witch suck's endgame or maybe not sucks but it not quite needed for much.. 2. You x2 plers east PT and you do did it for a few days in a roll. 3. You where bad at Pling. 4. You said east ron S} Is a zone for lv. 36-45 LOL!!!!! Witch was so funny.. Any way's I didn't get banned. I also told you sorry for the way I acted and forgive me. I didn't mean any thing by it was not a big deal in my eye's but after a friend told me to read this fourm.. I was like wow.. So mad that he got banned for harassment He had to post a fourm about me.. Any way's Im still sorry to you if i hurt ur feeling's. But really man.. I'm age 22 just trying to enjoy the game on my freetime like every one else.. So stop trying to kill my rep. thank you. Sorry for my English/font/mistype's.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-06 00:41:04  
That was totally tl;dr, but you're evilclound, not evilcloud, you're totally safe <_<
[+]
By Evilclound 2009-11-06 00:45:25  
Someone took evilcloud I swear! :)
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-06 00:48:42  
There's a FFXI Book? Is that kinda like "The Unwritten Book of the Road" like George Carlin was talking about?
 Hades.Feix
user: DartX
By Hades.Feix 2009-11-06 01:01:05  
Evilclound said:
I love how you add stuff in your story. Even tho I told you sorry. I was not having a great night.. I asked if I brought my COR friend to ur x2 Pler PT in {east ron S} if I could bring my ninja and First voke Witch I did.. Then I started b*tching when I hit lv. 34 because I asked if can we Relevelsync me now.. since my COR friend was lv. 41... You said "nah exp it still fast!! and this place is only good for lv. 36 " Then I commented on how you where a noob.. After you where being rude to me.. Also making fun of my COR friend for rolling on a 8 Even tho, He rolled the 8 to a 11 in the end. I didn't make any racist comment's.. All I said was "Wow shut up britt" Cuz all you said was "Mate M8t and yank" Or something lame like that. Then you told me to go to walmart and get killed by moslins or something.. I gm'ed you and your friend for harassment, Your friend got banned. He was swearing in say mode and in tell mode to me. Also. I never got banned for harassment to any one.. You can't get banned for calling people a newb... It's in the FFXI Book, The term's in the book too. "Lack of skill" Cough Reason I called you it. You had too pler's and let so many people die over and over... I how ever Didn't die. So It's not like I was mad because I died... Or something noting like that at all. I called you a newb.. here was my Reasons: 1. PLing a BLU to 75 witch suck's endgame or maybe not sucks but it not quite needed for much.. 2. You x2 plers east PT and you do did it for a few days in a roll. 3. You where bad at Pling. 4. You said east ron S} Is a zone for lv. 36-45 LOL!!!!! Witch was so funny.. Any way's I didn't get banned. I also told you sorry for the way I acted and forgive me. I didn't mean any thing by it was not a big deal in my eye's but after a friend told me to read this fourm.. I was like wow.. So mad that he got banned for harassment He had to post a fourm about me.. Any way's Im still sorry to you if i hurt ur feeling's. But really man.. I'm age 22 just trying to enjoy the game on my freetime like every one else.. So stop trying to kill my rep. thank you. Sorry for my English/font/mistype's.

Odin.Blazza said:
That was totally tl;dr, but you're evilclound, not evilcloud, you're totally safe <_<

I'll break it down.

You lie. You didn't listen to me so you're stupid. you fail. I never said mean things. you were mean. You suck some more. 2x pl = nub. blu sucks. haha bant. i said sorry. r/l card. my 12.95. Q.Q

and ohihi mad :o
 Hades.Stefanos
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-11-06 01:13:53  
Jesus, I can't believe I read through all that. No offense, but dude, if you're 22, you should be able to spell sentences and such. I can understand if you're 14 or something and are into the txt tlk, but you see those red marks under the words? That means they're not spelled correctly. Either way, I rate this about 5/10. It would've been higher but I was getting a headache.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-06 01:18:10  
I still don't understand what's going on. Only thing I got from this was the "FFXI Book" and how calling someone a newb isn't in it.
[+]
By Evilclound 2009-11-06 01:36:35  
Wow.. Go play your FFXI game. Such a joke bro :) Funny think is.. I didn't try to spell I typed it in like one second just to show my side of the story belive what you what I don't really care man. I play the game for fun. Not because it's my life... If you have partyed with me before you would know I'm a skilled player and help the party out quite a bit. I enjoy gearing job's and playing.. But I am done here.. Enjoy posting about me. I'm not gonna egg you guy's on any more.. nerd's running at me with glass's are sceary! Sorry I called someone a newb! You better all hate me now.. Grow up really.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-06 01:50:00  
Actually, I'm just confused on what the FFXI Book is.

If you could pull your head out of your *** for 2 seconds and realize I don't give a rat's *** about you or your stupid exp drama and explain what this book is and where I can obtain a copy, that'd be wonderful.
 Bahamut.Zarozinia
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Nikumi
By Bahamut.Zarozinia 2009-11-06 01:52:27  
By book, I'm assuming the booklet that comes along with the game when you buy the game. Otherwise, I got no *** clue on what he is talking about.. besides rambling on about himself being a moron.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-06 01:53:48  
Well, that certainly is disappointing if it's true.

I was hoping he'd say something like "The 1337 Guide of FFXI" and say only the 1337est people get a copy.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-11-06 01:55:22  
Evilclound said:
Wow.. Go play your FFXI game. Such a joke bro :) Funny think is.. I didn't try to spell I typed it in like one second just to show my side of the story belive what you what I don't really care man. I play the game for fun. Not because it's my life... If you have partyed with me before you would know I'm a skilled player and help the party out quite a bit. I enjoy gearing job's and playing.. But I am done here.. Enjoy posting about me. I'm not gonna egg you guy's on any more.. nerd's running at me with glass's are sceary! Sorry I called someone a newb! You better all hate me now.. Grow up really.

User submitted image

Just to let you know, playing the rl card always fails. By posting on these forums with us, you're apparently a nerd with glasses as well. Just saying.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zarozinia
By Bahamut.Zarozinia 2009-11-06 02:02:43  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Evilclound said:

User submitted image

Just to let you know, playing the rl card always fails. By posting on these forums with us, you're apparently a nerd with glasses as well. Just saying.

HEY, I don't wear glasses! Though I need them..nearly ran over someone today driving home.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-11-06 02:12:50  
Bahamut.Zarozinia said:
HEY, I don't wear glasses! Though I need them..nearly ran over someone today driving home.

Was it an old person?
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-06 02:17:05  
20 points if it was old person with a walker.
 Bahamut.Zarozinia
By Bahamut.Zarozinia 2009-11-06 02:40:54  
Surprisingly, no it wasn't a old person..As much as I wanted it to be one, it was just some idiot who tried running across the street with cars heading directly at him..He stopped in the middle of the road like a deer in headlights..was horrible. Almost started a Pile-up.. lol

Edit; If it makes you feel any better, I almost ran over my grandpa few weeks ago..
 Hades.Coops
user: coops
By Hades.Coops 2009-11-06 02:52:52  
Hey man, I PL'd those parties cause I was a BLU in there and wanted to pull more weight. which is sure as ***alot more then you and the cor who kept rolling on an 8 did.

I did not get banned for the words I told you in say, because like calling someone a 'newb' isn't a banable offense, neither is calling a retard a retard.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-11-06 03:01:20  
User submitted image

Please deliver, thread.
First Page 2