フォーラム » FFXI » General » Mastery Rank Data
Mastery Rank Data
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49
 Siren.Codegen
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Genome
By Siren.Codegen 2020-12-31 03:40:05  
at 1003 unique RoE I am still at mentor Rank 6, I am missing almost all AF quest RoEs (just completed 3 jobs of the 22 possible). I am also missing 2 more atma, but I suspect you might need to complete almost all 1074+ RoEs especially all the ones in the tutorial section

I was already at rank 6 at 900 RoE and with only 2/3 of atmas, monberaux, ygnas and all 109 trusts.
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2020-12-31 03:45:55  
Not sure if going >700 gives you enough points to rank up, after all we still don't know exactely how it works and there could be multiple ways to reach the necessary "requirements" for Rank7.

I can tell you though that going >700 is not a mandatory requirement, because I'm at ~700 and I'm rank7
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-12-31 11:21:22  
I just ranked from 1 > 2 by Finishing CoP (I also picked up Ulmia trust before I looked.... likely doesn't matter, but I did do it, so I said it)

So Rank +1 could be "finish 4 storylines" or "total story missions #" or "finish cop + rotz" Some combo of mission total completion. or Still possible "total points of quests/missions" Possibly 400

There's no way to know what does and doesn't count... I did a LOT of ***to get from 1 > 2, the barriers per rank could just be realllllly high, or very specific

Just a recap
 Siren.Codegen
By Siren.Codegen 2020-12-31 17:58:35  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Not sure if going >700 gives you enough points to rank up, after all we still don't know exactely how it works and there could be multiple ways to reach the necessary "requirements" for Rank7.

I can tell you though that going >700 is not a mandatory requirement, because I'm at ~700 and I'm rank7
Do you have all AF quests RoE completed? I suspect that and/or all possible WS quests might be a requirement for rank 7.
I am still missing a few unlocking a myth type ws, and most AF quests.
By Pantafernando 2020-12-31 18:21:21  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
I just ranked from 1 > 2 by Finishing CoP (I also picked up Ulmia trust before I looked.... likely doesn't matter, but I did do it, so I said it)

So Rank +1 could be "finish 4 storylines" or "total story missions #" or "finish cop + rotz" Some combo of mission total completion. or Still possible "total points of quests/missions" Possibly 400

There's no way to know what does and doesn't count... I did a LOT of ***to get from 1 > 2, the barriers per rank could just be realllllly high, or very specific

Just a recap

I got my set of mules at sea already.

Gonna see if this weekend i try to complete it so i get more specifics
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2020-12-31 19:30:22  
Siren.Codegen said: »
Do you have all AF quests RoE completed?
Nope, been discussed already.
I have AF quests done for like 12 jobs on 22.
I also don't have all questable WS and I don't have all mythic WS either.

I basically have everything unlocked for like, what, ~13-14 jobs, and that's it.
Done all missions of course, all Adoulin quests, all escha vorseals, a lotsa stuff in Abyssea too, but not all.
Can check on my FFXIAH profile.
 Sylph.Brahmsz
サーバ: Sylph
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2020-12-31 20:22:28  

I basically have everything unlocked for like, what, ~13-14 jobs, and that's it.
Done all missions of course, all Adoulin quests, all escha vorseals, a lotsa stuff in Abyssea too, but not all.
Taking into account what you're saying, I may focus my efforts on Abyssea and see what happens. That's one portion of the game I can legitimately point to I have been lacking on.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-01 01:09:11  
I'm rank 6 and have never raised a chocobo or completed a master trial but will be doing both soon enough to check if specific things might be missing.

I mean it's probably just that I only have 600 total quests (real quests, not roe) while all the rnak 7 people have like 900...but oh well
 Siren.Codegen
By Siren.Codegen 2021-01-01 01:31:26  
Sylph.Brahmsz said: »

Taking into account what you're saying, I may focus my efforts on Abyssea and see what happens. That's one portion of the game I can legitimately point to I have been lacking on.
No I have all abyssea completed recently (all atmas, all abyssite, max fame, all quests there) and I'm still at rank 6. And I have more RoE, more crafts etc, you can compaare my ffxi profile.
But I only have everything unlocked for monk, I only started doing AF quests for other jobs yesterday, so even if not all are required, I am guessing somewhere between >1 and <13 of AFs and possibly other stuff that is job specific.
Btw I didn't do much with meeble burrows or moblin maze mongers yet.
 Sylph.Brahmsz
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2021-01-01 07:50:39  
Sylph.Brahmsz said: »

No I have all abyssea completed recently (all atmas, all abyssite, max fame, all quests there) and I'm still at rank 6. And I have more RoE, more crafts etc, you can compaare my ffxi profile.
But I only have everything unlocked for monk, I only started doing AF quests for other jobs yesterday, so even if not all are required, I am guessing somewhere between >1 and <13 of AFs and possibly other stuff that is job specific.
Btw I didn't do much with meeble burrows or moblin maze mongers yet.

I mean, the reality is... I have a secondary goal in this. Which is to finish a few outlier goals I've been meaning to for literal years. Everyone has something in-game that they've at least thought "I should finish that up." and never get to.

That said... comparing character to character via AH profiles only goes so far and there's plenty of background info on smaller more antiquated content one player may have done compared to another.

Long story short, the real golden rule of the game still applies:

Do. Everything.
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2021-01-01 15:58:35  
Have those with rank 7 done meeble burrows?
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2021-01-01 16:32:53  
I've done what was required for the Escha Vorseals.
I've also killed the bosses of both "wings" of Meeble a few times.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-01 16:42:05  
After a day of thought, it could really simply be number of titles earned. Which kinda leaves everything open. And there's no great way to test it because you won't know if the quest was the thing, or the title you got from it. I don't think there are enough hnm title giving mobs to do a good test, as there's no way to know how many titles it could take.

There's no good way to track how many titles I got from 1 > 2

I suppose I could go to every single bard and count the titles available... (I might) I've gotten a few after being 2, but if I were at say 115... that would be a solid theory. Titles is effectively "points".

I was today years old when I realized there are sometimes 2 titles for the same mob.
Achuka Coagulator
Achuka Glaciator

177 titles... It's entirely possible 150 titles was rank 2 (it's also a pain in the ***, some bards share titles)
 Sylph.Brahmsz
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2021-01-01 23:03:37  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
After a day of thought, it could really simply be number of titles earned. Which kinda leaves everything open. And there's no great way to test it because you won't know if the quest was the thing, or the title you got from it. I don't think there are enough hnm title giving mobs to do a good test, as there's no way to know how many titles it could take.

There's no good way to track how many titles I got from 1 > 2

I suppose I could go to every single bard and count the titles available... (I might) I've gotten a few after being 2, but if I were at say 115... that would be a solid theory. Titles is effectively "points".

I was today years old when I realized there are sometimes 2 titles for the same mob.
Achuka Coagulator
Achuka Glaciator

177 titles... It's entirely possible 150 titles was rank 2 (it's also a pain in the ***, some bards share titles)

I may have mentioned a few pages back that titles could be a possible qualifier. Had done a quick glance on bg coincidentally and it has over 1,000 different titles listed (which probably isn't complete). Which would boil it down to total number acquired vs. combination of specific titles acquired.
By Pantafernando 2021-01-02 02:20:03  
Well, yesterday i beat Promathia with those mules, couldnt complete CoP because of stupid midnight time gating.

Later gonna verify the hypothesis:

"Completing CoP gives a rank up?"
 Siren.Codegen
By Siren.Codegen 2021-01-02 02:46:26  
It might just be the full vorseals?
With rank 6 and 1020+ quests I am missing vorseal 11 in several categories:

hp/mp: Vanquishing 110,000 monsters in any Eschan zone or Reisenjima.

spoils: Vanquishing 2,000 Notorious Monsters in any Eschan zone or Reisenjima.

rare enemy: Attain the title of "Curator Culler" from the Content Level 145 Unity Concord Notorious Monster: Tumult Curator

mag.def: Attain either title of "Umagrhk Manemangler" or "Melisseus Domesticator" from either of the two Meeble Burrows Researcher Emeritus Bosses: Umagrhk or Melisseus

def: Clearing the Einherjar Battlefield: Odin's Chamber II

acc/eva: Attain the title "Maze Wanderer" via purchase from the Moblin Maze Monger NPC: Chatnachoq

and I am also just 8 in regen and refresh since i tended to just do reisenjima dragons more
By Pantafernando 2021-01-02 12:29:27  
Pantafernando said: »
Well, yesterday i beat Promathia with those mules, couldnt complete CoP because of stupid midnight time gating.

Later gonna verify the hypothesis:

"Completing CoP gives a rank up?"

Nope, not just CoP.

Cleared CoP with a set of 6 mules, none of them got a rank up.

All their progress kinda similar, about 170 quests completed before coalitions, what are nearly all complete (legend in all).

Rank 6, WotG complete (but didnt get the reward yet), RoV complete, SoA complete, none near completion on ToAU, Zilart.

After update gonna work on rank10 on Basty. Also, getting Delve clear on those mules.

EDIT: i also got Ulmia and Prishe trusts.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-02 12:34:54  
If you can, Finish RotZ up till you clear it for ROE (kill eld) Should be fast/easy

If still not rank 2, I have to assume it's number of titles obtained.

Your accounts will be basically identical to mine, rotz cop wotg rov done + all delves (but SOA not even done)

The only difference will be picked up moonshade, and finished rotz... and number of titles obtained.... I don't honestly think REMA/Master matter at all, other than the titles they grant.
By Pantafernando 2021-01-02 12:45:06  
Its still a good idea doing Zilart before update just because the 10 deeds this month, and eventually more 20 next two because most likely the Monthly gonna be Ark Angels 4 and 5.

I just dont know how to get the Divine Might battlefield, never in my life i farmed that pop, i always leeched that fight with someone else when shouts for that still used to happen.

I dont remember seeing anything about that in the last few years lol.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-02 12:51:08  
Just go get an illuminink from a doll in romaeve and buy a ..... parchment(?)

Wait for a full moon and trade it in romaeve, that's all there is to it. (oh start the quest officially in the center door in sky by despot)

Full Moon Starts: Jan 03, 2021 (SUN) 20:33:36 EST
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-03 10:31:19  
Another fruitless milestone; 400 ROE Still rank 2

Edit; another fruitless milestone; all 99 still rank 2
By Pantafernando 2021-01-03 11:20:35  
Confort

I believe there is a "quality" factor, not just raw "quantity"
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-03 11:27:15  
It's good in that I'm almost certain roe has nothing to do with rank.

Elimination is part of the process. But still, negatives are by nature, disappointing.

(It is still possible that rank 2 requires some roe in addition to 150 titles, but current theory is simply obtain 150 titles, after you finish rotz and confirm that one)

Possibilities for 1 > 2
1) Do some set amount of missions
2) Obtain (150?) Titles
3) Complete rotz and cop
4) Complete some amount of roe (*By itself does nothing but may be "in addition too")
(complete at least one of, maybe multiple of)

Things that seem to not matter at all
99'ing
Being Master (titles count)
REMA (only in that titles for gaea's fates)
Crafts(?) (Specifically, again titles may matter)
Merits
Unique ROE (but can't eliminate entirely)
Fame
Trust #
By Pantafernando 2021-01-03 11:45:13  
Escutcheon quests do have an impact on it.

As i said before, a set of 6 mules already walking together for some time already, they did plenty of quests since Mastery introduction. Including one mule going to 100+ on cooking (ive been too lazy to 110ing it though).

Still, just the shield one is rank 2, the rest with near similar progress is rank 1 since start.
By Pantafernando 2021-01-03 11:46:28  
But as a matter of fact, my main chars are all rank 6, despite having one shield on my main-main

Though all of them are on stage 3 of the shield and capped craft.

EDIT: well, by this, maybe just 110ing a craft and/or some of the earlier quests but not the entire shield complete is required

EDIT2: Hypothesis to test this week:

1: Do craft 110 rank up

2: Do RoZ complete rank up
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-03 11:48:31  
I've never paid attention to my crafting, how many titles are there from 0>110>Shield.

Do you get a title every rank up? That'd be at least 11 higher than the rest?

That one could be across the threshold while the others aren't. I can only count my own titles lol.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-04 07:58:09  
Assume you got the DM pop and did/will finish zilart today

Now the ***part. Need some title counters. It's gonna take a hot minute to get 100 more titles to what I'm banking on for rank 3 (~200/300)

Anyone crazy enough to count your titles and put your rank? The bards titles have overlap... so you actually have to count/write down/spreadsheet your list.

Right now I'm thinking 150 for rank 2 and 300 for rank 3... if you're rank 4+ don't count your titles it'll be 600
By Pantafernando 2021-01-04 09:29:29  
Lol
Im not that fast..
Yesterday just managed to get 7 out of 8 of the elemental frag for headstone pillgrimage.

Maybe by the weekend
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-04 09:33:22  
Fair enough, you're not clipping to do it so what takes me an hour will take you considerably longer...also assumed you were already up to DM not still on headstones lol

Still looking for someone else to do a title count while you do that
 Lakshmi.Avereith
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-04 10:14:42  
ugh counting titles... is there a checklist anywhere? I would do it if there was already a full list somewhere
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49