Let's Start A Riot?!?!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Let's start a riot?!?!
Let's start a riot?!?!
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 117 118 119
By RadialArcana 2020-06-01 16:17:46  
Someone post that image of the tweets of the rich ESPN writer saying "YES! Burn it all down!" and then a few days later saying the protestors are animals and need to go back where they came from when they started trying to climb the fences of his gated community.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-01 16:19:38  
[+]
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2020-06-01 16:21:48  
Well that one user is in here working overtime. His persistence is admirable.
By volkom 2020-06-01 16:22:19  
hypocrisy at its finest
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-01 16:30:03  
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-01 16:34:29  
You see this video? This cop GAVE a weapon to a subdued man just so he could beat him more / have a reason.

Quote:
At :09 the cop places his baton on the ground, then grabs the victims hand and puts it on the baton. Intentionally.

https://twitter.com/mkultranews/status/1267305587206807553

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-01 16:39:26  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Bwhahahaha.
[+]
By Josiahafk 2020-06-01 16:39:53  
kreek said: »
RadialArcana said: »
Asura.Sirris said: »
Shows a clear racial disparity.

Do I need to actually point out why this is? It's not racism.

Yeah, you're going to have to help me out with this one.

Among the poor black and hispanic community (and some others), men are far more likely to have a high machismo attitude than poor white and asian men are. It's a cultural thing.
Only in African American culture, or all poor black groups?
Welcome back.
By volkom 2020-06-01 16:41:12  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
You see this video? This cop GAVE a weapon to a subdued man just so he could beat him more / have a reason.

Quote:
At :09 the cop places his baton on the ground, then grabs the victims hand and puts it on the baton. Intentionally.

https://twitter.com/mkultranews/status/1267305587206807553

to me looks like they're trying to get the guy's hands behind his back so they can handcuff him and the cop (drops the baton or intentionally places it there idk which) then proceeds to punch his hand to get the guy to let go of it. Towards the end of the video you can see the man being arrested trying to move his arm away from being cuffed.
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-01 16:43:17  
You're blind, my dude.

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2020-06-01 16:48:00  
It's Directx

Post deleted by User.
By volkom 2020-06-01 16:53:33  
Asura.Veikur said: »
You're blind, my dude.

just stating what I see and how I interpreted the video. I'm not taking a side. Often times people jump to conclusions on whats happening without having the full context of the situation. If we don't have all the facts of whats happening then we can easily be manipulated into believing something. Ever see this picture or similar ones?

If you were only shown the left one and the headline was "American soldier about to execute Iraqi prisoner" people would be extremely upset compared to the response on the right.

Going back to Floyd's death ~ there's some new videos showing some of the events before he was brought to the ground and pinned. Looked like there was some altercation in the police vehicle. Either he was resisting or the police were pummeling him. I'm sure we'll get more info later then we can have a full picture of everything that lead up to this.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Toeknee
user: Darksyn
By Asura.Toeknee 2020-06-01 17:13:02  
Valefor.Commodus said: »

This is why it's impossible to have an adult conversation with race-obsessed nutjobs like you. Instead of even attempting to refute any of the crime statistics or historical events cited, you declare that anyone who cites stats or history is a "white supremacist." You didn't address a single thing I said, because you don't have an argument and your perpetual victim mentality won't allow you to accept historical fact that disproves your emotion-based, racist conspiracy theories about how the white man is the source of all your problems.

Again, there's no such thing as "systemic racism" in America today. If you're able to read and understand basic numbers: blacks murder whites at more than double the rate of the opposite, and blacks mostly murder other blacks. Blacks victimize whites and other blacks at an alarming rate compared to other races. You ignore all data and continue to believe your insane conspiracy theory that blacks are being framed for violent crime at a rate almost 4x that of whites. You dismiss all history that doesn't fit your warped, racist ideology.

Bottom line, you have a racist viewpoint that doesn't match reality, and no evidence or facts to back up anything that you've claimed. Just a bunch of pseudo-intellectual buzzwords you were brainwashed into repeating ad nauseam by some self-loathing leftist professor in your intro to black studies class.

I typed out a nice long response with data, links, facts - (Google Shelley vs Kramer 1948, and White Flight) highlighting systemic racism and just the overall ignorance in everything you've said. But you're racism is showing in the data you cherry pick and the same 4 talking points you and your cohort regurgitate and I realized I don't have the patience to argue with a brick wall. That loss of patience is I'm sure what some folks felt when they decided to just start burning ***down. Is it right? Of course not. But people are going to get fed up eventually

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Commodus
サーバ: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 17:17:43  
Asura.Toeknee said: »

This is why it's impossible to have an adult conversation with race-obsessed nutjobs like you. Instead of even attempting to refute any of the crime statistics or historical events cited, you declare that anyone who cites stats or history is a "white supremacist." You didn't address a single thing I said, because you don't have an argument and your perpetual victim mentality won't allow you to accept historical fact that disproves your emotion-based, racist conspiracy theories about how the white man is the source of all your problems.

Again, there's no such thing as "systemic racism" in America today. If you're able to read and understand basic numbers: blacks murder whites at more than double the rate of the opposite, and blacks mostly murder other blacks. Blacks victimize whites and other blacks at an alarming rate compared to other races. You ignore all data and continue to believe your insane conspiracy theory that blacks are being framed for violent crime at a rate almost 4x that of whites. You dismiss all history that doesn't fit your warped, racist ideology.

Bottom line, you have a racist viewpoint that doesn't match reality, and no evidence or facts to back up anything that you've claimed. Just a bunch of pseudo-intellectual buzzwords you were brainwashed into repeating ad nauseam by some self-loathing leftist professor in your intro to black studies class.

I typed out a nice long response with data, links, facts - (Google Shelley vs Kramer 1948, and White Flight) highlighting systemic racism and just the overall ignorance in everything you've said. But you're racism is showing in the data you cherry pick and the same 4 talking points you and your cohort regurgitate and I realized I don't have the patience to argue with a brick wall. That loss of patience is I'm sure what some folks felt when they decided to just start burning ***down. Is it right? Of course not. But people are going to get fed up eventually

If you had any counter-argument you would've posted it. More likely you had nothing so you claim "I have proof you're wrong, but I'm not going to show it to you hehe. Go look up a court case from 72 years ago that is totally relevant to 2020 hehe."
 Asura.Toeknee
By Asura.Toeknee 2020-06-01 17:18:57  

It's very strange: Native Americans, who are also tribal, have not been willing or able to integrate into and succeed in western society (with some exceptions), but at least don't wreak havoc. blacks have not been willing or able to integrate into western society very well, but do wreak havoc. Asians and hispanics have mostly integrated into western society. It's a cultural and/or tribal thing, and some cultures adapt better than others.

The shorter answer to your question is: all poor black groups, until they radically change their culture.

????????

*white folks show up, wipe out tribes, bring diseases, steal land, wage wars etc. etc.*
*why aren't you guys integrating?*
[+]
 Asura.Toeknee
By Asura.Toeknee 2020-06-01 17:20:49  
You just stated how tribalism from hundreds of years ago is relevant to how blacks act today, but laws from 72 years ago that directly created and relate to the ghetto's you speak of aren't relevant?
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 17:20:54  
Shows a clear racial disparity.

Do I need to actually point out why this is? It's not racism.

Yeah, you're going to have to help me out with this one.

Among the poor black and hispanic community (and some others), men are far more likely to have a high machismo attitude than poor white and asian men are. It's a cultural thing.
Only in African American culture, or all poor black groups?

It's a tribal thing. People will get worked up and at least one will blindly cry "white supremacy" for the explanation but: Just two-hundred years ago, the ancestors of anyone from Africa were part of a tribe in the jungle or plains. They warred with, murdered, raped, conquered, and enslaved each other. They asserted dominance through acts of violence. This was the way of the world for thousands and thousands of years, and they've only been removed from it for a couple hundred, and apparently it takes a lot longer than that to adapt to western culture... maybe hundreds more years, maybe never for some. black gangs are modern day African tribes. They war with other gangs to assert dominance over territory and each other through violence. They glorify violence.

This is the primary reason why blacks are struggling to rise out of the ghettos. Not because of some white boogyman holding them down. White people don't have time for that; they're too busy just trying to make it, themselves. Whites aren't going around oppressing blacks, and haven't for decades. There are less than 3,000 KKK members left and they all live in the woods in one or two states, doing jack ***. The way for black people to lift themselves up is to radically change their culture from within. Stop glorifying and accepting gang violence, drug dealing, "thug life," "black power" (think how racist this is and how you would feel if whites were walking around shouting "white power"), etc. Obviously some have been trying for decades, but they haven't succeeded, and whites, asians, and hispanics can't do it for them. People have to help themselves.

It's very strange: Native Americans, who are also tribal, have not been willing or able to integrate into and succeed in western society (with some exceptions), but at least don't wreak havoc. blacks have not been willing or able to integrate into western society very well, but do wreak havoc. Asians and hispanics have mostly integrated into western society. It's a cultural and/or tribal thing, and some cultures adapt better than others.

The shorter answer to your question is: all poor black groups, until they radically change their culture.
I was asking kireek, I will read your essay later.

If you think it is all poor black groups then it is not a cultural thing, but a racial thing. It will be fun to see kireek admit that this is what he believes rather than continue to play closet racist.

Races inherit culture from the places from which they originate. These are not unrelated things.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 17:30:12  
Asura.Toeknee said: »
You just stated how tribalism from hundreds of years ago is relevant to how blacks act today, but laws from 72 years ago that directly created and relate to the ghetto's you speak of aren't relevant?

That's correct. blacks have inherited tens of thousands of years of tribal behaviors. It's deeply ingrained. The behavior, apparently, doesn't just go away after a couple hundred years.

Segregation ended 71 years ago. Modern white kids don't even know what segregation is. ***, modern black kids may not know or care, either. There's no such thing as white boogymen going around causing trouble for blacks. Most crime against blacks is committed by other blacks.
[+]
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 17:33:07  
You can't just redefine 'culture' to mean 'all people that descended from one geographical location'. This isn't what culture means.

Doing so enables you to try and avoid admitting you are generalising based on ethnicity, but you don't get to redefine words to do that.

I'm not, I'm going by the dictionary definition (Merriam-Webster): Definition of culture (Entry 1 of 2)
1a: the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 117 118 119