Let's Start A Riot?!?!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Let's start a riot?!?!
Let's start a riot?!?!
First Page 2 3 ... 38 39 40 ... 117 118 119

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-03 03:03:19  
Asura.Apes said: »
Quote:
What in the absolute nonsense is this.

Vote for more welfare, vote for proper sex education

As usual, you're just advocating for trying to cleaning up the blood, instead of deal with why you're bleeding.

That’s not a rebuttal.

So want blacks to be a slave to the state? Parents should be the one to teach their kids. You revealed yourself with that statement.

Those are the root issues.
Nuclear family
Abortion
Gang violence

These protests are the superficial change and will accomplish nothing, other than mob justice.

That's not a rebuttal.

"Make nuclear family great again" is a wonderful slogan, but you offer absolutely zero way to get there. Very politician of you.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-03 03:03:59  
Draylo said: »
Lady will you listen to Obama!?

https://twitter.com/BMSMaxContract/status/1267963934344175618

YouTube Video Placeholder

Hey look, at least Obama is consistent, he condemns the violence too today

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/01/politics/barack-obama-george-floyd/index.html
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-03 03:06:39  
Lady will you listen to Obama!?

https://twitter.com/BMSMaxContract/status/1267963934344175618

Hey look, at least Obama is consistent, he condemns the violence too today

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/01/politics/barack-obama-george-floyd/index.html

Hey, you're arguing with me about an argument I never made, what is that called again...strawman, I believe?
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-03 03:07:48  
I was condemning the violence just like he was, and you got your panties in a bunch and started bringing up crap I never said. So why aren't you consistent and do the same to your Obama? Go yell at him for saying to stop the violence and focus only on the police.
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-03 03:11:12  
Because you're seemingly unable to grasp the concept that the protesters and rioters are (mostly)different entities and that the rioters make up a vast minority of the people present at the protests.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-03 03:16:14  
Sure thing, but listen to your Obama and we need to get these looters and rioters in jail because they are criminals. That was my main point and look it was his too.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-03 03:19:11  
Sure thing, but listen to your Obama and we need to get these looters and rioters in jail because they are criminals. That was my main point and look it was his too.

My Obama? You say you're a Democrat, that means you voted for him, I never did.

And we already went over how to deal with rioters, simply jailing them isn't going to work. But you repeatedly 'forget' what I say the solution is here, time and time and time again.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-03 03:34:22  
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
Quote:
What in the absolute nonsense is this.

Vote for more welfare, vote for proper sex education

As usual, you're just advocating for trying to cleaning up the blood, instead of deal with why you're bleeding.

That’s not a rebuttal.

So want blacks to be a slave to the state? Parents should be the one to teach their kids. You revealed yourself with that statement.

Those are the root issues.
Nuclear family
Abortion
Gang violence

These protests are the superficial change and will accomplish nothing, other than mob justice.

That's not a rebuttal.

"Make nuclear family great again" is a wonderful slogan, but you offer absolutely zero way to get there. Very politician of you.

Facetious, I see.

Those are actual solutions and the best part is personal choice.
Using the power of the state to fix issues never works. Incentivizing people not to work through welfare and encouraging abortions are antithetical to everything you purport to be about. But it’s apparent you live a fantasy, and a magic wand of the government gun will fix everything. I see the issue. You rather be spoon fed, then live with autonomy. That way you and anybody else will bare no responsibility for their own life.

So if personal choice is all it takes for a return to nuclear family, why haven't black people just willed it?
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-03 03:37:51  
Thatd be great if the cops were doing that.

Unfortunately, your "good cops" are beating the ***out of peaceful protesters and journalists and arresting them instead.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-03 03:51:22  
Asura.Veikur said: »
Thatd be great if the cops were doing that.

Unfortunately, your "good cops" are beating the ***out of peaceful protesters and journalists and arresting them instead.

Don't talk bad about his cousin like that! His cousin would never do such a thing, and his cousin is 99% of cops, but never a bad one! It's just that evil 1% that does the bad stuff, and it's always right when his cousin turns around!
[+]
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-03 03:53:19  
*watches a couple dozen NYPD open fire on kneeling protestors*

Story checks out.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-06-03 03:56:11  

I hope you're all ready to apologize for being white.
By Draylo 2020-06-03 04:01:04  
Wow that video disgusts me
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-03 04:04:55  
Obama said stop being violent, dont be toxic
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-06-03 04:20:35  
All these lefty white people saying how good the rioting and looting is and how necessary it is because muh racism.

You aren't in favor of rioting and looting, you are in favor of it happening in poor black neighborhoods. Yeah you really care about racism you hypocritical ***, these people are going to live their lives in a war zone now and you're cheering it on.

The singular moment these riots and looters appear in your neighborhood and smash your shops and take your stuff, you'll scream for the cops and army to come save your butts.

This isn't black people, it's rich white kids instigating riots and white lefties supporting it. Black people are purely your shields.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-03 04:21:24  
kreek said: »
Obama said stop being violent, dont be toxic
Did you survive another night of the savages then?

His hero cousin saved him, by pulling the spine out of 17 looters on his way to Draylo's penthouse.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-06-03 04:25:46  
Rich white kids in Antifa, smashing up the poor black areas and hiding behind black people.

Leftists are paying these peoples bail to get them out when they are arrested so they can go right back to doing this again right now.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-06-03 07:05:12  
volkom said: »
Question ~ is the ire of people who hate on police mainly directed at the officers who mainly do patrols/walk the streets or is it all police (like SWAT, border patrol, detectives, marshals, CSI etc...)?

reason I ask is because I think there's certain groups of police/law enforcement people that probably shouldn't have the same hate directed at them. I also think the ones who are on patrol mostly or answer to the 911 calls have a super dangerous job because potentially any call could be their last. ~ think it was stated somewhere in here or maybe another thread but that unknown factor may cloud an officer's split decision judgement and to that there needs to be better training, more occurrences of said training and probably quarterly mental evaluations.

My ire is at the propensity of the "Brotherhood" to shield bad actors from repercussions. If a police officer, who is otherwise a hard working honest individual, shields another police officer who isn't, then the first police officer is just as guilty. For decades the police have protected their own from the consequences of bad deeds, and yes executing unarmed people kneeling on the ground is a bad deed.

Every wonder why if one police officer shoots something they all do? It's so that it's impossible to tell which officer actually murdered the person. Doesn't matter if the victim lives or dies, as long as no LEO's career is disturbed in the process. The entire Police Force, from the bottom to the very top, is organized around protecting each other from consequences. This isn't new, it's been going on for decades now, longer when we consider it used to be standard procedure for police to beat confessions out of their victims. The only difference today is that everyone has a video camera that records straight to the cloud. Those videos are made available to the entire word in near real time, making it impossible for the Police to control the narrative around their misdeeds. They can't throw a gun on someone, hide drugs in their pockets then "find" the evidence to justify shooting someone. When enough video evidence comes out and Police Officers in general refuse to admit the wrongdoing, well we get riots.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-03 08:08:27  
Let me ask all the riot defenders on this thread.

Does David Dorn's life matter?

I expect zero answers to this question.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-03 08:10:48  
Every life matters(*). That's why you don't get shot defending items.

Let the looters loot. That's why you have insurance. Your life is worth more than a couple watches and rings.

Quote:
Dorn had been killed around 2:30 a.m. Tuesday, dying on the sidewalk in front of the pawn store he had been providing security for.
 Cpu
By Cpu 2020-06-03 08:11:41  
As long as the protestors stay out of my suburbs I don’t really give a *** what they do.
By Draylo 2020-06-03 08:13:42  
They are just going to troll you, David Dorn was necessary collateral in their eyes. There is 0 outrage over him too from that spectrum, very sad indeed.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/02/george-floyd-protests-people-killed

More than one death too from this chaos.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-03 08:14:43  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Every life matters. That's why you don't get shot defending items.

Let the looters loot. That's why you have insurance. Your life is worth more than a couple watches and rings.

Quote:
Dorn had been killed around 2:30 a.m. Tuesday, dying on the sidewalk in front of the pawn store he had been providing security for.

Some people have morals, I'm sure you have no idea what that means though. I doubt a veteran cop would sleep at night knowing he didn't try to prevent a heinous crime.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 38 39 40 ... 117 118 119