Reseting Quest (Coming Full Circle)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Reseting quest (Coming Full Circle)
Reseting quest (Coming Full Circle)
By Mattelot 2020-04-23 16:18:18  
Whats tako?
By Jetackuu 2020-04-23 18:31:46  
Caerda said: »
People saying they are getting 20-30 Nyzul floors without Tako are full of ***.
Suck less.
By Jetackuu 2020-04-23 18:32:28  
Mattelot said: »
Whats tako?

Mostly a set of third party features for windower/ashita that people use, some are decent, most are outright hacks/cheating.
 Cerberus.Gillesjboulon
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: gilles
By Cerberus.Gillesjboulon 2020-04-23 19:27:12  
Imilky said: »
The GM said his/her GM team cannot. And asked me to ask help from friend or visit official forum...
Maybe it's right that GM can't, i don't know, but if the GM really redirect you to friends, that mean that there is probably something you can do to regain your item.
He don't want to help because it's probably something players have to discover by themselves.
I have see this multiple times.

There is probably somewhere a ??? to talk to so you can get your item back.

Did you remember you tossed it ? or do you just can't find it ?
Sometimes, you game profile become corrupted (DC, bad game exit...) and it can duplicate items, hide items and even report strange storage numbers (100/80)
If i was you, i'll do this to exclude this possibility :
- exit the game
- locate your profile (PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI\USER\xxxxx)
- make a save of this folder (macro, settings...)
- delete the folder
- try to find your relic (/find or /findall)
- if you still can't find it, exit the game, restore the folder
By Mattelot 2020-04-24 04:57:37  
But referring you to the official forums in 2020? There is definitely something wrong there. I've seen threads that are years old with no reply from CS.
 Asura.Meliorah
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2020-04-27 07:26:40  
Caerda said: »
Having that much "luck" with lamps isn't the case, knowing the algorithm in the game is impossible without knowing the specific coding for the area and the factors. Even then human reaction is not that perfect. I don't doubt that some have had that "luck" once or twice but from all the years I've not seen 20-30 floor consistent clears without at least "someone" using Tako. Just because you didn't doesn't mean someone in your group wasn't.

Set an order as you discover them and begin cycling once they all light up. 1-2-3-4-5 no? 2-3-4-5-1 no? 3-4-5-1-2 12 on 4-5-3-1-2 up. BLU and GEO and 1 shot everything on any floor with aoe and single target low tier spells that take almost no time to cast.

Having a dedicated lamp *** to go up when the floor is not code helps cut the time spent going from one floor to the next by a large margin.
By Mattelot 2020-04-27 07:56:03  
I believe he knows how the lamps work. I think he was just making a point of those who cheat but try passing it off as skill. It's becoming more apparent.