Reseting Quest (Coming Full Circle)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Reseting quest (Coming Full Circle)
Reseting quest (Coming Full Circle)
By missdivine 2020-04-21 01:11:19  
I feel sorry for you, the einherjar chore is so time-consuming that's why I'm having a hard time doing another mythic, the boredom is too much, the rest is just gil/allseeingeye tasks.
By Draylo 2020-04-21 01:11:51  
Nyzul is way worse than Einherjar
[+]
By missdivine 2020-04-21 01:14:13  
Draylo said: »
Nyzul is way worse than Einherjar
nah nyzul took me only an evening to complete for floor 100 I have my tricks tho. The non-lamp assault missions are too annoying as well
By Draylo 2020-04-21 01:17:52  
An evening to finish 150k tokenS?
By missdivine 2020-04-21 01:20:26  
An evening to finish 150k tokenS?
3 days for that or less, you can get lots of tokens per run if your good and fast with blu aoe and a few tricks to do the lamp floors, it's possible to pull 8k tokens in 1 run, einherjar only gives you like 2k per run and 1 hr downtime which is very discouraging.
By Draylo 2020-04-21 01:27:43  
I'm aware of how to do it but it is worse than Einherjar and requires actually doing the chore. You said an evening making it seem like 3 hours of work or something. Usually its 8~10 hours if you grind it non stop, or a long time if you don't. Main reason I haven't done more myself. In my opinion, its the worse part of creating a mythic. At least Einherjar you can bring multiple chars in and get them all the points, whereas in Nyzul its worse the more you bring.
By missdivine 2020-04-21 01:30:56  
an evening for floor 100*** climb i stated that above, both chores suck anyways
By missdivine 2020-04-21 01:39:20  
I'm aware of how to do it but it is worse than Einherjar and requires actually doing the chore. You said an evening making it seem like 3 hours of work or something. Usually its 8~10 hours if you grind it non stop, or a long time if you don't. Main reason I haven't done more myself. In my opinion, its the worse part of creating a mythic. At least Einherjar you can bring multiple chars in and get them all the points, whereas in Nyzul its worse the more you bring.
an average nyzul 3 man group gets 5k tokens per run, that's still 30 runs or a little more (if you fail/timeout) that you can do at ANY time, unlike einherjar. Which is 2k? per run and you need to do 50 of those with 1 hr cooldown It's horrible.
By Draylo 2020-04-21 02:26:38  
Well Einherjar is like less than a minute, Nyzul is the full 30 minutes... That is quite a difference, maybe just my opinion but its what I hate the most.
By Felgarr 2020-04-21 04:43:46  
OP,
Did you post your bug report on the official forums? Was it moved to "accepted bugs"?
 Bismarck.Xurion
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2020-04-21 05:52:03  
missdivine said: »
a few tricks to do the lamp floors
tellmemore.gif
[+]
By Mattelot 2020-04-21 07:17:11  
an average nyzul 3 man group gets 5k tokens per run, that's still 30 runs or a little more (if you fail/timeout) that you can do at ANY time, unlike einherjar. Which is 2k? per run and you need to do 50 of those with 1 hr cooldown It's horrible.

Not trying to be argumentative, but 5k? Is that starting on floor 1 or something? Anytime I've done 3 man groups, it's double that or more. Are you doing Nyzul Investigation or Uncharted?
By Draylo 2020-04-21 07:25:29  
I usually average 10k with a mule and a friend. That is without speed hacking of course. So ends up taking around 15 runs which is like 8 hours total. Brutal chore! I haven't done it in a while though.
By Mattelot 2020-04-21 07:31:48  
That's what I figured. I've ran it with a friend and his mule but I mostly do it with 2 friends and occasionally solo when I'm soooo close to 150k and nobody is around. I can get around 4k solo but prefer not to.

I've heard of speed hacking and some seeing eye or something else people used to use. I've not heard of anyone using it since I've been back.
 Asura.Toralin
サーバ: Asura
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2020-04-21 09:11:20  
Best setup I have come up with (no speed hacking)
BRD (mule)
BLU
BLU

Brd stays at lamp, sings mazurka each floor(self buff with haste/march/march for recast)
BLU aoe everything

Fairly disappointing if dont make it to floor 20 (96-20), record is 96-31.

Tokens 13-16k per run, usually get the 5 minute warning and do 1 more floor. 5 lamp floors really can slow you down with 2 players + 1 mule.
By missdivine 2020-04-21 09:47:29  
Mattelot said: »

Not trying to be argumentative, but 5k? Is that starting on floor 1 or something? Anytime I've done 3 man groups, it's double that or more. Are you doing Nyzul Investigation or Uncharted?
I clearly stated that an AVERAGE GROUP OF 3 doing nyzul/nonexperienced will make that amount, I pull an average of 10k or more per run. Please read twice before adding dumb replies.
By Pantafernando 2020-04-21 09:51:55  
15 floors are my average

ISuck
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-21 09:53:13  
Well Einherjar is like less than a minute, Nyzul is the full 30 minutes... That is quite a difference, maybe just my opinion but its what I hate the most.
If you are able to get in on T3 that is.

If you spam T1, sure, since nobody does those anyway.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-21 09:53:59  
Pantafernando said: »
15 floors are my average

ISuck
I have been doing NNI during the campaign, it builds up tokens for the next mythic I might go for, while I'm getting chances for good stuff (at the very least alexs).
By Mattelot 2020-04-22 05:57:01  
I clearly stated that an AVERAGE GROUP OF 3 doing nyzul/nonexperienced will make that amount, I pull an average of 10k or more per run. Please read twice before adding dumb replies.

No, I read what you said and I still made much more than that when I was "nonexperienced" which is what made me skeptical. Nyzul has 2 different paths, in case you were not aware (investigation and uncharted). If they were doing uncharted, I can possibly see the lack of tokens.

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Pantafernando said: »
15 floors are my average

ISuck
I have been doing NNI during the campaign, it builds up tokens for the next mythic I might go for, while I'm getting chances for good stuff (at the very least alexs).

This is true. The tokens are the part of mythics I dread. Not because it's "difficult" by any means, it just takes the longest. And to have that all done by the time you make another....

I also wish the rumors about getting cat's eyes in NNI were true. To have tokens and alex done right away would be so cool.
[+]
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2020-04-22 14:27:41  
If you are going in with more than 3 you are going to be penalized pretty heavily on tokens. No speed hacks used highest floor climb my friend and I got to (geo, blu, brd) was 95 -> 22 but on average we would get between 18-20, the only thing that slowed us down was lamp order which should be pretty standard for anyone farming tokens.

You can get 2 runs of Nyzul in before your hourly Einherjar comes up, really the real slow grind is Einherjar as you are forced in only being able to get a set amount of points every hour, you cannot influence the game to give you more. You should finish Nyzul Isle before you even hit 50k points in Einherjar assuming you only do T3.

Assaults afterwards would be quick and again would likely be complete before you would even get the last 50k points you need. Really making a mythic efficiently comes down to your time management and your dicipline to stay on the grind. It's how I got it done on my main and my alts.
By Mattelot 2020-04-23 04:24:28  
Asura.Meliorah said: »
If you are going in with more than 3 you are going to be penalized pretty heavily on tokens. No speed hacks used highest floor climb my friend and I got to (geo, blu, brd) was 95 -> 22 but on average we would get between 18-20, the only thing that slowed us down was lamp order which should be pretty standard for anyone farming tokens.

You can get 2 runs of Nyzul in before your hourly Einherjar comes up, really the real slow grind is Einherjar as you are forced in only being able to get a set amount of points every hour, you cannot influence the game to give you more. You should finish Nyzul Isle before you even hit 50k points in Einherjar assuming you only do T3.

Assaults afterwards would be quick and again would likely be complete before you would even get the last 50k points you need. Really making a mythic efficiently comes down to your time management and your dicipline to stay on the grind. It's how I got it done on my main and my alts.

For some, I can see them finishing tokens before ichor. That's never been my case as Levi isn't as populated as Asura, so people will run 2-3 token runs maybe once a week whereas ichor, I can run that throughout the day at my leisure.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Felgarr 2020-04-23 12:20:19  
Caerda said: »
Asura.Toralin said: »
Best setup I have come up with (no speed hacking)
BRD (mule)
BLU
BLU

Brd stays at lamp, sings mazurka each floor(self buff with haste/march/march for recast)
BLU aoe everything

Fairly disappointing if dont make it to floor 20 (96-20), record is 96-31.

Tokens 13-16k per run, usually get the 5 minute warning and do 1 more floor. 5 lamp floors really can slow you down with 2 players + 1 mule.

Most likely using Tako at 125% speed, pos warping and maint mode to get that many tokens/floors a run. 90% of people do it so don't pretend that's not the case here too.

My personal record is 96-27 without speed improvement (but it was very lucky, we got 2 free floors and zero lamp floors. Setup was BLUx2 and 1 lamp sitter). In the past, when movement speed programs were much more rampant, I may have gotten to floor 31).
By Mattelot 2020-04-23 13:22:20  
Most likely using Tako at 125% speed, pos warping and maint mode to get that many tokens/floors a run. 90% of people do it so don't pretend that's not the case here too.

Is that stuff real? I've heard that in the past, there were hacks that people used but I thought that I read you can't do that anymore. If it is real, it's funny to see people have to cheat to get what others get without cheating.

Post deleted by User.
By Felgarr 2020-04-23 14:11:41  
Most finish Nyzul tokens in probably 3-5 hours with Tako. People complete assault logs in probably a few hours with ASE. The mythic *** block is the Ichor from Einherjar 1 hour lock out. People saying they are getting 20-30 Nyzul floors without Tako are full of ***.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that 2 BLUs and a lamp-sitter character can get to floor 20 consistently and even to floor 25 once in a while (without any speed hacks).

You can choose not to believe it, but I've made all of the mythics and have Nyzule down to a science. (Specifically, the strat used on lamp floors is just an algorith in math, called the 'bisection method' or 'binary sort' process of elimination.

Anyway: TLDR: You're wrong. It is easily possible to reach floor 20 WITHOUT speed hacks.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Elazar
user: Elazar1
By Asura.Elazar 2020-04-23 14:18:31  
Most finish Nyzul tokens in probably 3-5 hours with Tako. People complete assault logs in probably a few hours with ASE. The mythic *** block is the Ichor from Einherjar 1 hour lock out. People saying they are getting 20-30 Nyzul floors without Tako are full of ***.
You must be doing it wrong then, cos I sure as ***dont use tako, I can hit floor 20 pretty regular as long as don’t get shafted on order floors and I do it as 2 cors and a lamp person.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2020-04-23 14:24:07  
Suck less