フォーラム » FFXI » General » New Dragon-Mireu
New Dragon-Mireu
First Page 2 ... 24 25 26
 Carbuncle.Ziekwalt
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Eirza
By Carbuncle.Ziekwalt 2020-02-12 02:35:19  
We got the dragon to spawn on Asura and have 80+ fighting it. In 30 minutes we only got it down to 75%.......It takes additional dmg when it uses magic and TP moves also requires High acc 1250
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-02-12 02:44:11  
LS mate said someone reported missing at 1550 acc. I had 1741 acc and seemed to be capped on ACC, though. So maybe 1600-1700 in the range that caps it.

The lag was absurd though. I joined in, and my main didn't load the dragon, so I went to run out and back in and got one shot, when I got back in, I had my BRD sing songs and despite being next to my main, the songs only registered on the BRD solo, chat log nor icons updated with it. Not sure if that's the buff cap considering the alliance-sharing nature of the content, general lag, or what.
 Carbuncle.Ziekwalt
By Carbuncle.Ziekwalt 2020-02-12 02:48:19  
People will NEVER be able to kill this Dragon on low pop servers.
 Carbuncle.Ziekwalt
By Carbuncle.Ziekwalt 2020-02-12 02:49:05  
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
LS mate said someone reported missing at 1550 acc. I had 1741 acc and seemed to be capped on ACC, though. So maybe 1600-1700 in the range that caps it.

The lag was absurd though. I joined in, and my main didn't load the dragon, so I went to run out and back in and got one shot, when I got back in, I had my BRD sing songs and despite being next to my main, the songs only registered on the BRD solo, chat log nor icons updated with it. Not sure if that's the buff cap considering the alliance-sharing nature of the content, general lag, or what.
Me and several friends are going to get the full Domian armor/weapons and see if that makes a difference.
 Fenrir.Loynis
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-02-12 02:54:32  
Just spawned on Fenrir, here we go!
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-02-12 02:58:18  
Carbuncle.Ziekwalt said: »
People will NEVER be able to kill this Dragon on low pop servers.

Depends on the HP scaling. If Asura's spawning it with 40 AFK's, it's going to have a ton of HP and people aren't doing much. And the lag also breaks it, so if it's not as bad on low pop servers, it'll possibly be doable.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2020-02-12 02:59:00  
Gonna need armies of Selh'teus!
If everyone uses a Selh'teus it's gonna be hard for people to die.
Unless you get oneshot I suppose.
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-02-12 03:06:25  
No way this thing is killable without everyone using BIS gear, food, and actually debuffing this thing to hell. It is not killable at all, unless you catch it in a time frame where not many are on, with a competent LS and it's HP scales with number of participants like the other wyrms. That may be the only way to kill it as of now.

Otherwise, this is a huge nerf to the DI system, an hour long pointless fight. 15 minutes in, and this thing is at 99%, so using Fenrir, it will probably take us 50 pops to actually kill this. At least Asura can do it in 4-5.

I just don't see a work = reward out of this right now, unless it dropped 100B gil on death and gave you a RMEA, *** this thing.

As I was trying to warp out, it looks like someone pulled hate from behind, and spiked fails started going off, because it just wiped everyone standing around it.
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-02-12 03:14:52  
better farm up those DI specific armors and weapons
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2020-02-12 03:19:19  
It's gonna be fun if someone goes behind and starts proccing Spike Flails like crazy hahahah.
Granted there's a cap on the number of people that can be hit at the same time by a Monster's AoE move.
That cap is pretty high though, above 100. Think it's around 150ish or something like that?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2020-02-12 03:21:06  
Was at the fight too, it wasn't even loading on my screen at times. None of my gear was swapping and it was a really strange lag.
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-02-12 03:24:30  
Asura.Sechs said: »
It's gonna be fun if someone goes behind and starts proccing Spike Flails like crazy hahahah.
Granted there's a cap on the number of people that can be hit at the same time by a Monster's AoE move.
That cap is pretty high though, above 100. Think it's around 150ish or something like that?

As I just had it happen, it's an absolute shitshow if he starts throwing flails around. Don't fight it from behind and get aggro, you're going to kill everyone that isn't in DI gear or has capped PDT, and even then, it hits like a truck, I took nearly 2k damage in full DT gear, and then my game crashed.

Asura.Kusaregedo said: »
do you get points before he spawns? ie can dip out if he pops and move to next zone?
No, like the other wyrms, you must kill it for the 80 points, and let's be real, I'd rather spend an hour getting my 80 points normally, then waste an hour fighting this to whatever % your server can get it to, watch it despawn, then realize I've wasted an hour doing something pointless.
 Leviathan.Katriina
サーバ: Leviathan
user: kate99
By Leviathan.Katriina 2020-02-12 03:49:09  
Don't swap gear and stay in 5/5 DI set with the associated weapon/s grip and call it a day.

The stats boost is huge anyway (looking at BiS SAM set for Fudo.. STR got 30% increase for instance, imagine with real buffs.. and DI GK is 37DMG higher than Masa R15), lag problem solved~
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ziekwalt
By Carbuncle.Ziekwalt 2020-02-12 03:52:05  
If this Dragon is only worth for 80 points for the daily amount NO one is going to want to waste time killing it.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-02-12 04:00:37  
DirectX said: »
This is SE saying "*** you" to all the bead bots really.

Next they'll add HQ ivl 145 crab, bat and pugil spawns in Dho gates if you have been in the zone for more than 3hrs hahaha
ILV 165, caps job points on kill, but they will rage after 15 minutes and use an instant death 60' ability, that can't be blocked with RR. Kills outside the party as well to make sure to get rid of all the other bots.
By Aerix 2020-02-12 04:02:07  
Fenrir.Loynis said: »

Next they'll add HQ ivl 145 crab, bat and pugil spawns in Dho gates if you have been in the zone for more than 3hrs hahaha
ILV 165, caps job points on kill, but they will rage after 15 minutes and use an instant death 60' ability, that can't be blocked with RR. Kills outside the party as well to make sure to get rid of all the other bots.

<15 mins fight to cap job points? People would abuse the hell out of that.
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-02-12 04:04:45  
Aerix said: »

<15 mins fight to cap job points? People would abuse the hell out of that.
Good point, throw on 99% DT just to make sure they can never succeed. It's meant to bring despair and murder people, not to actually cap JP in a single fight.
By Pantafernando 2020-02-12 04:13:41  
Playerbase: why dafuq will I spend points on this DI specific gear if dragons dies too fast already?

SE: watch my new pet
[+]
By kishr 2020-02-12 04:31:50  
Bring 99 siren if dt-99%
 Bismarck.Indigla
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Indigla
By Bismarck.Indigla 2020-02-12 05:11:12  
Is this dragon really rare? 9 runs in now and no pop.
By SimonSes 2020-02-12 05:14:49  
So wait, when it spawn and you fail to kill it in time, what happens? It spawns in another area, or it's back to normal wyrms in another area with chance for HQ to spawn again?
By Pantafernando 2020-02-12 05:18:18  
Need more 30 mins to know this answer on my server.

I went there with 25 mins left. At start there wasnt anything there then slowly start appearing people/dragon.

High evasion and defense. Used my Hysteric Assault ended missing entire BP a couple of times, and some other healing for 3k (probably just the first hit landed).
By SimonSes 2020-02-12 05:20:23  
I dont mind using points on DI gear, buck *** THAT -inventory space..
[+]
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-02-12 05:21:21  
The chain count resets to 0 (No idea what this does or means), it will return to normal wyrms until it respawns again with unknown conditions, with it's health set at what it was when it despawned. For speculation, I suspect it's a lottery % based spawn, since the game has moved away from the former 3-5 day spawns on almost all of the HNMs (Sorry ToAU.)
By SimonSes 2020-02-12 05:24:43  
(No idea what this does or means)

Maybe we lose all zone buffs? That would *** sucks.
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-02-12 05:26:21  
SimonSes said: »
(No idea what this does or means)

Maybe we lose all zone buffs? That would *** sucks.
No, those are permanent, and they go off total anyhow, which will never be reset (SE's words.)
By Pantafernando 2020-02-12 05:29:29  
SimonSes said: »
I dont mind using points on DI gear, buck *** THAT -inventory space..

I just checked the gear but even those sets just one or 2 pieces really matter. Feet for WSD+50 and body for DT-50%. And maybe the shield if youre using PLD WAR or DRK.

The other stats are pointless. Head for fast cast but you totally dont need that attribute, hands for STP but youre having insta TP due to massive Seltheus, legs for subtle blow is almost a joke... there are a hundred of dudes poking Mireu...

Maybe a good meta to go is spamming Savage Blade on WAR PLD or DRK. with that extra 80 WSD the numbers could become very interesting.
By Pantafernando 2020-02-12 05:34:17  
The chain count resets to 0.

Indeed. It was super pointless feature having that count on dragons killed... still there is the count of total dragons killed, whats almost as useful as the dragons killed in a row.
First Page 2 ... 24 25 26