ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 142 143 144
By volkom 2020-02-17 19:39:12  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-17 20:10:33  
lol, freshmen Dems confronted her? Source? Last I heard, she got a standing O from the entire caucus.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-17 20:39:50  
She made up a dumb story on CNN saying that pre-tearing the pages was her way of marking spots for reference. Because, you know, that's what normal people do, especially with government documents.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-17 21:05:01  
Yeah, I didn't make it that far into the trash video. 30 seconds of lying was my limit.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-17 21:08:31  
Viciouss said: »
Yeah, I didn't make it that far into the trash video. 30 seconds of lying was my limit.

Yeah, that's about how long I can handle Pelosi's lying too.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-17 21:09:22  
Then you can listen to her for a long time!
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-17 21:18:25  
Then you can listen to her for a long time!

Come on, bro. I don't care if you like her, but she's a career politician who got to her current spot by playing the game well. I'll give her props for her effectiveness over the years, but honest she is not.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
サーバ: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-02-18 04:50:18  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
I'm not advocating for the legalization of cocaine or meth. Just weed. Its a soft, non lethal drug that a few states are already seeing revenue boosts from.
So why shouldn't they see revenue streams from harder drugs?

Not to mention the resulting drop in overdose deaths from having regulated dosages.

Do you really think addicts are going to follow some dosage rule? Come on Chanti you know better. It does not matter if you legalize it, they are still going to steal/rob/mug for the money to buy it. De-criminalizing hard stuff is dumb. Streets already littered with needles and overdosers. I imagine many people do not start it or do get off it due to the criminal element and charges. If you legalize it whats to stop people from starting? You took away a major deterrent.

People are still going to sell it illegally. Look at pot in states where it is legal. Sure some go to dispensaries and buy it but the majority go to their local dealer still. In Washington my cousin says you can buy it from the dispensary for like $80 an 8th. He said he can get it off his dealer for $30-35. They legalize this ***and then double+ the price the street charges and then wonder why there are still street dealers.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-02-18 10:43:04  
kireek said: »
*soft drugs

"Soft Drugs" are already legal, including one that is far more powerful then canniboids.

Nicotine in it's various forms has a known history of medical problems. Then we have methylcarbinol, which is poisonous and when ingested gives acts as a psychoactive CNS depressant. Methylcarbinol, with it's chemical formula C2H6O, is a hydrocarbon similar to gasoline C8H18 and is even used as a fuel additive.

We drink recreational methylcarbinol at practically ever celebratory event and is available to purchase in huge quantities by anyone over the with age of 21. And yes I'm using one of the many scary looking chemical names for common ethanol, otherwise known as alcohol.

If ethanol is legal to purchase for recreational use, there is no rational argument against canniboids. The "I'm comfortable with X therefor X is fine while Y is not" is not a rational argument, thought it is a common one.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-18 13:07:17  
lol, Trump just commuted Blagojevich's prison sentence, claiming he was just doing what "all politician's do." Which of course is a complete lie, the guy tried to sell Obama's Senate seat to the highest bidder. No one was advocating for this guy to be released.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-18 13:35:23  
kireek said: »
*soft drugs

I prefer hard drugs ketamine GHB LSD MDMA and so on.
By fonewear 2020-02-18 13:36:58  
lol, Trump just commuted Blagojevich's prison sentence, claiming he was just doing what "all politician's do." Which of course is a complete lie, the guy tried to sell Obama's Senate seat to the highest bidder. No one was advocating for this guy to be released.

How many times have we told you...you can't start a sentence with lol.

Even in this informal ***tier website we have standards !
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-02-18 13:54:22  
fonewear said: »

How many times have we told you...you can't start a sentence with lol.

Even in this informal ***tier website we have standards !

Standards that don't matter!
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-02-18 15:31:09  
Asura.Saevel said: »
If ethanol is legal to purchase for recreational use, there is no rational argument against canniboids. The "I'm comfortable with X therefor X is fine while Y is not" is not a rational argument, thought it is a common one.

The problem is people are *** stupid. Normally I agree with you and for the record I do not smoke and I don't care if people do as long as they do it safely. Hence the problem. Like Trump stated it isn't the casual at home smokers he is worried about it's the *** dumb *** that ruin it for the rest. If people wouldn't do dumb ***this wouldn't even be on the radar and more states would do it.

ie:
Quote:
Car crashes in the first three states to legalize recreational marijuana have soared as law enforcement and regulators struggle to define driving high, let alone determine how to fight it.

Washington, however, noticed a spike in the number of fatally injured drivers who had the chemical in their blood after recreational sales started in 2014. The number of drivers involved in fatal crashes there who tested positive for any THC has more than doubled since 2013, the Washington Traffic Safety Commission said.

5% does not sound like much but when the increase is across 3 states it becomes much bigger.
Quote:
Colorado, Oregon, and Washington saw a combined 5.2% increase in the rate of police-reported crashes after legalizing recreational marijuana, compared with neighboring states where such sales are illegal, according to data compiled and analyzed by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Researchers tallied crash rates between 2012 and 2016.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-02-18 15:32:21  
As much as I hate to use Bloomberg as a source it was first one that came up

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-02-18 18:23:57  
Apparently Trump is about to pass by my work on the way to some fundraiser. Streets are being blocked off...
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-02-18 18:41:39  
Quick, put on your pussy hat and go outside and wave
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-02-18 18:45:59  
Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
Quick, put on your pussy hat and go outside and wave

No way, he'd try and grab it...though I do see a bunch of coworkers out there.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-02-18 22:41:38  
Farm Bankruptcies hit an 8-year high. So much winning.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-02-18 23:23:40  
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-02-18 23:25:40  

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-02-19 07:27:58  
Odin.Slore said: »
The problem is people are *** stupid. Normally I agree with you and for the record I do not smoke and I don't care if people do as long as they do it safely. Hence the problem. Like Trump stated it isn't the casual at home smokers he is worried about it's the *** dumb *** that ruin it for the rest. If people wouldn't do dumb ***this wouldn't even be on the radar and more states would do it.

Again if you support the legal recreational use of methylcarbinol then you must also support the legal recreational use of cannibis. There is no rational argument to support the former while not supporting the latter. Any arguement that can be made to can recreational cannibis would also be used to ban recreational ethanol and in fact was used to a great disaster.

I'm serious on this, ethanol is far more toxic and dangerous then all the cannabinoid put together. Hell cannabinoid's being illegal has nothing to do with it's effects and everything to do with it's high use among liberals during the red scare and the radical rights desire to put them in jail. Then when the cartels got whiff of the potential profits the whole thing escalated from there.

This isn't a left vs right thing and I really wish people would stop treating it as such. Just because a bunch of ignorant SJW's want to legalize cannibis doesn't mean it's a bad idea, only that a broken clock is right twice a day. From a purely practical point of view, resources can be far better spent going after really dangerous stuff like meth and heroin instead of chasing cannibis. Plus free markets have already determined that there is a huge demand for cannibis that drove a similarly large, and illegal, supply chain and business's to support this trade. I'm all about that capitalism and decriminalization will move those profits from the cartels to regular business owners.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-02-19 07:46:27  
Now for the sciency stuff.

It's not possible to OD on cannibis, nor does it cause uncontrolled emotional swings. It's effects are really well known, it generates a lethargic mellow effect as a result of slowing down a person's thinking. In practice it results in people driving really really slowly, basically the exact opposite reaction as alcohol which is far more dangerous.

Again it's why I say that any argument against cannibis would also apply against alcohol. Anyone supporting blanket prohibition of cannbis must also support blanket prohibition of alcohol. To do otherwise would make that person, by definition, a hypocrite.

If we are to elevate ourselves above the leftist insanity, then we must be consistent in our beliefs and values. This means we can't make special exceptions for things we like or support while denying the same to others.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 142 143 144