ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 142 143 144
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-16 19:01:49  
A lesson I learned at 13.

We were traveling the country during summer. Stayed with a family friend in El Paso which, at the time, was a dry county.

I knew about dry states, I had traveled through N Carolina, but a dry county somehow didn't process. I asked our host about it.

"Well missy, the preachers and the bootleggers keep voting it that way."

The preachers have the votes and the cartels bootleggers have the funds.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-16 19:02:43  
Viciouss said: »
Or we could just legalize weed and get in on that HUGE revenue by taxing the ***out of it while telling people you ain't gonna get in trouble for smoking this.

Pfft, child's play. What we really need are meth and coke taxes to afford all that health care that people are going to need. Go big or go home.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-16 19:03:54  
Paged!

Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-16 19:05:22  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Or we could just legalize weed and get in on that HUGE revenue by taxing the ***out of it while telling people you ain't gonna get in trouble for smoking this.
Pfft, child's play. What we really need are meth and coke taxes to afford all that health care that people are going to need. Go big or go home.
You have had far worse ideas.

Legalizing drugs is basically taking the distribution out on the hands of criminals. And the profits.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-16 19:14:55  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
You have had far worse ideas.

Legalizing drugs is basically taking the distribution out on the hands of criminals. And the profits.

/sigh

That moment when you try to be ridiculous to make a point, and everyone is all like, "Great idea!"
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-16 19:16:23  
That moment when you try to be ridiculous to make a point, and everyone is all like, "Great idea!"

On second thought, that kind of sums up the 2020 primaries.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-16 19:18:06  
I'm not advocating for the legalization of cocaine or meth. Just weed. Its a soft, non lethal drug that a few states are already seeing revenue boosts from.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-16 19:23:49  
I'm not advocating for the legalization of cocaine or meth. Just weed. Its a soft, non lethal drug that a few states are already seeing revenue boosts from.

Meh, I don't actually have a strong opinion on that one. I think it's a more dangerous drug than people want to admit, but I also think it's less dangerous than a lot of stuff that's already legal.

I actually prefer the way it's currently being rolled out. Let the states experiment for a while, take note of all the results (not just the financial ones), and go from there.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
サーバ: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-02-16 22:04:43  
It’s not like cocaine wasn't a legal and taxable product once...

todays coke you might want to stay away from. Cut with too many things you shouldn’t be putting in your body.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-02-16 22:24:06  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
Remember when Trump started World War III by killing Soleimani?

LOL I lost friends over that one quick, but no one talking about it now

Let's keep in mind a plane was shot down killing 180 individuals. It wasnt WW3, but it's still a huge tragedy.

It was a tragedy. Their goof wasn’t our fault, though.

That goof was a result of a US action.
By volkom 2020-02-16 22:46:34  
wasn't that guy responsible for multiple US soldier deaths in the region along with the riots outside the embassy?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-16 22:50:32  
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
Remember when Trump started World War III by killing Soleimani?

LOL I lost friends over that one quick, but no one talking about it now

Let's keep in mind a plane was shot down killing 180 individuals. It wasnt WW3, but it's still a huge tragedy.

It was a tragedy. Their goof wasn’t our fault, though.

That goof was a result of a US action.

It was a completely unforeseeable consequence. The people at fault are the idiots who launched the missile without verifying that it was a civilian aircraft with their own friggin’ people on it. Even the Iranian people didn’t blame the US for that. You’re going down a slippery slope with your logic.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-17 09:13:31  
So why shouldn't they see revenue streams from harder drugs?

Not to mention the resulting drop in overdose deaths from having regulated dosages.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-17 10:48:14  
Back on topic. Kinda.

Trump campaign manager deletes dramatic Air Force One photo after people point out it's from 2004
CNN

Its supposed to be fake it 'till you make it, NOT fake it 'till you get caught.

Also what's with the limo lap at the Daytona 500? Another penis expander or what?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-17 11:42:07  
DirectX said: »
While Donald Trump/USA obviously isn't directly responsible for the downing of the civilian plane it is extremely narrow minded, even dumb, to not be able to comprehend that it might not have happened if Donald Trumps wasn't giving out threats to bomb Iran. He unnecessarily ramped up tensions which in-part caused this regretful outcome.

If you think killing Soleimani will stop Iranians from undertaking what they believe to be jihad agaisnt Americans which they perceive as invading Muslim lands then you are painfully uneducated on the subject and deluded. It was nothing more than a token killing that doesn't mean anything to either side in the bigger picture or in the longer term. It is enough to impresses most Americans into thinking it means anything, and that is all that matters for Donald Trump. Therein lies the problem with America.

Yeah, if you could not insult everyone’s intelligence when making comments after just complaining about that kind of behavior, that’d be great.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-17 12:00:21  

Not to mention the resulting drop in overdose deaths from having regulated dosages.

That’s assuming that legalization would end illegal distribution. These kinds of drugs often require increasingly larger doses to achieve the same high. What if a junkie isn’t happy with their portioned dose or the price tag? It would operate just like the current opioid epidemic except with an even greater level of addiction. There really isn’t an easy solution here.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-17 17:31:54  
Blumpf appears at Daytona 500 thousands of liberals rev their electric cars in protest !
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-17 17:34:02  
DirectX said: »
While Donald Trump/USA obviously isn't directly responsible for the downing of the civilian plane it is extremely narrow minded, even dumb, to not be able to comprehend that it might not have happened if Donald Trumps wasn't giving out threats to bomb Iran. He unnecessarily ramped up tensions which in-part caused this regretful outcome.

If you think killing Soleimani will stop Iranians from undertaking what they believe to be jihad agaisnt Americans which they perceive as invading Muslim lands then you are painfully uneducated on the subject and deluded. It was nothing more than a token killing that doesn't mean anything to either side in the bigger picture or in the longer term. It is enough to impresses most Americans into thinking it means anything, and that is all that matters for Donald Trump. Therein lies the problem with America.

I'm sure England will be safe you can kill them with piss poor warm beer and a terrible sense of humor !
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-17 17:35:41  
Back on topic. Kinda.

Trump campaign manager deletes dramatic Air Force One photo after people point out it's from 2004
CNN

Its supposed to be fake it 'till you make it, NOT fake it 'till you get caught.

Also what's with the limo lap at the Daytona 500? Another penis expander or what?

Real normal average joe six packs like it. Liberals wouldn't have a clue. They are too busy trying to be gender neutral.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-17 17:46:12  
Also how is the Cult of Bernie still going ?

How many free things do dumb millennials need ?

Can Bernie endorse Depends or is that part of corrupt capitalism even though this sum *** is wearing diapers !
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-17 17:53:01  
Once Bernie becomes President, America will be free-to-play. The base game will suck, but there will be plenty of microtransactions to make it more fun!
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-17 17:56:14  
Also do we know who won Iowa or did we decide we don't care.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-17 18:12:36  

That’s assuming that legalization would end illegal distribution. These kinds of drugs often require increasingly larger doses to achieve the same high. What if a junkie isn’t happy with their portioned dose or the price tag? It would operate just like the current opioid epidemic except with an even greater level of addiction. There really isn’t an easy solution here.
Again you prove that you haven't the slightest clue about addiction.

Junkies use drugs to get high BEFORE they become addicted. After they have been hooked for a while the drugs are used simply to function.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junkie_(novel)

Read the book. Or here is an interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnxweVAvE5w

Or you could just search methadone maintenance programs....

But this is all off topic.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-17 18:28:29  

Again you prove that you haven't the slightest clue about addiction.

Junkies use drugs to get high BEFORE they become addicted. After they have been hooked for a while the drugs are used simply to function.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junkie_(novel)

Read the book. Or here is an interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnxweVAvE5w

Or you could just search methadone maintenance programs....

But this is all off topic.

?

You know, I’m really trying to make a concerted effort to be civil now, but you don’t have a clue what I do or don’t know about addiction. The desire to get high and the physical dependency are not mutually exclusive. From a medical journal:

Quote:
Users of crystal meth report initially feeling powerful and confident, endless energy, increased productivity, enhanced sexual performance and reduced appetite.2 However, once the initial euphoric effects of the drug wear off, users may experience anxiety, depression, mental confusion, fatigue and headaches.

Long-term use of crystal meth increases the user's tolerance such that larger and more frequent doses are necessary to achieve the desired effect.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 142 143 144