Warrior: DW/Fencer/Polearm/H2H/Ranged.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
351 users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Warrior: DW/Fencer/Polearm/H2H/Ranged.
Warrior: DW/Fencer/Polearm/H2H/Ranged.
 Asura.Outlawbruce
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Cronnus
By Asura.Outlawbruce 2020-01-13 07:27:24  
Kikomizuhara said: »
Odin.Willster said: »
Building Farsha because...well, something different I guess. Would dingleberry (reis Axe) be the go to sub for the double attack or what else?
I do Fencer with farsha.

Finished mine not too long ago. Just to be done. But definitely gonna start building some sets for it. Theres not a lot of information on numbers from it. So gonna test it dual wield and fencer.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-13 07:38:22  
Cerberus.Mrkillface said: »
Spaitin said: »
not exactly.

stardiver can crit

This is news to me.

Shining one lets all Polearm WS's crit, thought the built in rate isn't very high at 5/10/15. Warrior's own crit bonus's with merits though raise that to 25/30/35. Then dDex can add another ~15 though not sure how often that will happen as we gear it for STR primarily.
By SimonSes 2020-01-13 10:47:59  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Then dDex can add another ~15 though not sure how often that will happen as we gear it for STR primarily.

Almost never on anything serious. Unless maybe with Impact sometimes.
By Kikomizuhara 2020-01-14 04:47:47  
that Thrud earring.
Asura.Outlawbruce said: »
Odin.Willster said: »
Building Farsha because...well, something different I guess. Would dingleberry (reis Axe) be the go to sub for the double attack or what else?
I do Fencer with farsha.

Finished mine not too long ago. Just to be done. But definitely gonna start building some sets for it. Theres not a lot of information on numbers from it. So gonna test it dual wield and fencer.

I'm getting 38-42k on calamity these days but I still need to get that Thrud earring.
By Spaitin 2020-01-17 23:26:11  
I'm getting 38-42k on calamity these days but I still need to get that Thrud earring.

Calamity has been hitting pretty solid numbers for a long time now.

So something I have been doing a ton of is Scythe lately with drepanum. Spiral hell hits pretty dang hard and inside of escha can hit silly hard.

I usually party in a sam war geo cor bard whm, set up. Sam spams impulse and war spams Spiral hell. The nice thing is that impulse and spiral hell make darkness both ways.
By Kikomizuhara 2020-01-18 17:01:39  
Oh what kind of WS numbers?
By Spaitin 2020-01-18 17:16:54  
Spiral hell is pretty meh below 2k. So i usually have warcry up when I use it.

between 2k and 3k it hits anywhere from 39k - 71k inside of escha. 71k must be a trip procc or something. 50k + is pretty common inside of escha. Outside of escha it loses a bit of it's luster. First hit inside of escha is doing something like 53k at 3k TP. extra hits doing like an extra 11k each. Not positive though.

Havnt paid enough attention to give you a confident average. Not saying it is beating out shining one or the other more popular options. But it does hit hard and is an interesting option. warrants more play time.

ItemSet 369811

Using this set with thrudd earring below 3k TP. and if I have 3k TP. using thrudd and ishvara. Cant really tell if engraved OR metalsinger is doing me any better.

15 STR and 4 WSD on gear. I actually have DM augments so my numbers might be a bit better than the average.