A RDM Gearswap...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » A RDM Gearswap...
A RDM Gearswap...
First Page 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10
 Asura.Elizabet
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-12-29 08:43:48  
Could be... I am not familiar with gearinfo so i can't say how easy/hard that would be. In the end it's likely just a matter of time and code.
 Asura.Anierr
user: Anier
By Asura.Anierr 2019-12-31 15:34:27  
am I doing something wrong?? when I manually change the nuking element outside of toggle it immediately goes back to what toggle was set to??? or am I going about it all wrong?
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2020-01-01 19:44:38  
What do you mean by manually changing outside of toggle!?
 Asura.Anierr
user: Anier
By Asura.Anierr 2020-01-04 13:51:44  
when I use gs c nuke ice for example, it changes for a split second and reverts back to what it was previously without actually casting
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2020-01-06 17:43:46  
Gotcha, that's likely a bug with the skillchain monitor. That command is only supposed to change the element, but not cast the spell. I'll look into it.
 Asura.Vanixim
By Asura.Vanixim 2020-01-08 15:50:22  
Hi Elizabet,

Wondering how to place weapons in the main and sub part of the LUA (lines 82 and 83, respectively) that have different augments (like a Crocea Mors Path B and a C)? Was wondering if you could provide some insight on this.

Thanks in advance.
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2020-01-08 16:23:40  
That's not currently possible.

It's definitely not impossible to code in a way to handle those. But that was a feature that is in a "well what if we did that, would ppl like / use it" so it was thrown together quickly, but not entirely bulletproof.

The system is based on strings atm, so there is no way to cater to augments. It baffles my mind that someone would make a non-C Croc (not many other aug-based weapons are good/great to swing that remains in today's landscape of RDM weapons) so I never really made the slightly more complex system to be able to use variables instead of just the weapons name as string...

Can add to the list, but it'd be a slightly lower prio than some other stuff that's on that list already.
 Asura.Aburaage
By Asura.Aburaage 2020-01-09 11:14:42  
Is there a way to switch to reiki yotai instead of orpheus when meleeing?
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2020-01-09 13:57:06  
While using the crocea and caring about enspell?

You can just leave the orpheus set empty and put yotai in your TP set.
 Asura.Aburaage
By Asura.Aburaage 2020-01-21 13:22:56  
Is there a function to switch gearset when WS'ing at 3k TP? ie. Moonshade earring to Regal earring
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2020-01-21 15:30:48  
Not currently.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2020-01-23 18:00:01  
If you're testing on a trust that wont work. Try it on a another player and it should work as expected.

In RDM_Lib.lua, line 600.
Code
        -- Casting on others, then we use composure bonus set
        if Buff['Composure'] then 
            if  spell.target.type ~= 'SELF' and spell.target.type == 'PLAYER' then
                equip(sets.midcast.enhancing.composure)
            end
        end

As you can see, it specifically looks for a non-self player. You could delete " and spell.target.type == 'PLAYER' " and that will make it work on trusts too, I think.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Madone
user: Blackrock
By Asura.Madone 2020-01-25 16:36:06  
First of all, thanks for this gearswap, it is great!. I am having one issue with it though. The spells Protect and shell don't seem to trigger any midcast sets. I can confirm this with //gs showswaps. whether it's in my midcast set or enchancing/ench potency sets, it simply wont swap any gear for midcast only, just pre and aftercast. any help would be great, thanks!
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2020-01-25 18:00:01  
Good catch, and fixed in the lib.
https://github.com/Tunaliz/Liz_Gearswaps/blob/master/RDM_Lib.lua
 Asura.Madone
user: Blackrock
By Asura.Madone 2020-01-25 22:19:15  
Asura.Elizabet said: »
thanks!!
By greenmonkey777 2020-01-26 17:16:19  
Elizabet, so this is pretty much everything I have been trying to learn and build for my RDM, so thank you!

I have a question, when I use enspell macro to cast my enspells it only does the first tier and not the second tier. Is there a reason for this? I can bypass this, crudely, by inserting " II" into the string that cast the spell in the RDM_lib.lua, but I wanted to see if there was something there I did not understand on the RDM skill side? Possibly a reason to use "Enblizzard" vs "Enblizzard II"?
 Lakshmi.Kyera
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Celina
By Lakshmi.Kyera 2020-01-26 17:20:46  
greenmonkey777 said: »
Elizabet, so this is pretty much everything I have been trying to learn and build for my RDM, so thank you!

I have a question, when I use enspell macro to cast my enspells it only does the first tier and not the second tier. Is there a reason for this? I can bypass this, crudely, by inserting " II" into the string that cast the spell in the RDM_lib.lua, but I wanted to see if there was something there I did not understand on the RDM skill side? Possibly a reason to use "Enblizzard" vs "Enblizzard II"?

The Enspell IIs are generally terrible. Unlike the T1s, they take your current enhancing magic skill into account for each hit, and only apply to the first hit.
 Sylph.Atigev
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Atigev 2020-01-27 10:03:35  
Noticing something and unsure why, the toggle MB command isnt working, I did adjust keybinds around line 105, but I have tried it on multiple binds including just straight typing the command into the game and it just doesnt change (the hud doesnt change it still says Magic Burst: OFF)
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2020-01-27 11:07:01  
That's normal, might be legacy in the commands up top still listing it. The display in the hud is just to display. It will flip to ON when a SC happens on your target for the duration of the MB windows plus 1-2sec.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2020-01-29 16:52:32  
hezron said: »
Strange. My EnhanceDuration head piece is now not equipping in midcast when I enhance myself. It was working as intended before.

When using Temper, Enspells, Gain Spells, it uses the sets.midcast.enhancing.potency set. So in that case, it's not going to swap a head piece if you cast on yourself unless that headpiece is part of the potency set. There was never a rule to swap a duration headpiece when casting on yourself. You likely had a bug.

Code
        elseif spell.name:match('Temper') or spellMap == "Enspell" or spellMap == "Gain" then
            equip(sets.midcast.enhancing.potency)
        else
            equip(sets.midcast.enhancing.duration) -- fall back to duration if not specified above 
        end

That still works as intended for me.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2020-01-29 18:29:33  
Do you still have the 2 dash in front of head? I commented that head part in the template so it woulnd't bug out for ppl since I used a variable for my head piece... If you have those 2 dash ( -- ) remove that from in front of head.
Code
sets.midcast.enhancing.potency = set_combine(sets.midcast.enhancing.duration, {
        main		=	"Secespita",
        sub		=	"Ammurapi Shield",
        ammo		=	"Homiliary",
        --head		=	Carm.Head.D,
        body		=	RELIC.Body,
        hands		=	RELIC.Hands,
        legs		=	AF.Legs,
        feet		=	EMPY.Feet,
        neck		=	"Dls. Torque +2",
        waist		=	"Olympus Sash",
        left_ear	=	"Etiolation Earring",
        right_ear	=	"Andoaa Earring",
        left_ring	=	"Stikini Ring +1",
        right_ring	=	"Stikini Ring",
        back		=	"Ghostfyre Cape",
    })

Also if you don't have a head piece in the potency set, delete the whole head line. Don't leave head = "", as this will overwrite what the set_combine would have had in that slot with nothing instead, preventing a head swap altogether.

Post deleted by User.
By greenmonkey777 2020-02-01 20:21:00  
Elizabet, is the below a bug or am I not understanding the function.
RDM.lua starting at line 291
Code
   sets.me.melee.normalsw = set_combine(sets.me.idle.normaldw, {   
        legs		=	RELIC.Legs,
    })

Shouldn't this be:
Code
   sets.me.melee.normalsw = set_combine(sets.me.melee.normaldw, {   
        legs		=	RELIC.Legs,
    })

I do not see a set that is "sets.me.Idle.normaldw" and it was causing my melee gear to not be equipped. I change the code and it appears to be working correctly now, but I wanted to make sure I did not break something else.

Thank you, and thanks again so much!
By greenmonkey777 2020-02-01 20:30:15  
Not a LUA question, but a RDM one.

You coded for a DW set then a single wield set. I also saw your JSE cape has +DW on it as well. Do you, or other RDMs, /DNC or /NIN a lot? I have not on mine, but I'm really just now getting more serious about it.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10