A RDM Gearswap...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » A RDM Gearswap...
A RDM Gearswap...
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10
By aerynn 2024-02-27 12:08:30  
I can't figure out how to Nuke in this gearswap. Every other function works for me and I absolutely love it. I've been using it for months now. When I Nuke, this gearswap is using my Fast Cast set. It's not a big deal but recently it's been requested for me to MB and free nuke some things in game. Neither Free Nuking or MB work for me. I've been ignoring it for awhile but can someone please help me with this? I've tried manually casting, macro casting, and the gs nuke commands.
 Asura.Yottaxa
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Yottaxa
By Asura.Yottaxa 2024-02-27 12:27:41  
aerynn said: »
I can't figure out how to Nuke in this gearswap. Every other function works for me and I absolutely love it. I've been using it for months now. When I Nuke, this gearswap is using my Fast Cast set. It's not a big deal but recently it's been requested for me to MB and free nuke some things in game. Neither Free Nuking or MB work for me. I've been ignoring it for awhile but can someone please help me with this? I've tried manually casting, macro casting, and the gs nuke commands.

I've been using this for years no issues. Do you have sets setup in the sets.midcast.nuking.normal and sets.midcast.MB.normal? Both
sets.midcast.nuking = {} and sets.midcast.MB = {} are supposed to be blank as per the comments.

Also fyi MB on this is automatic if it detects an open window.
By aerynn 2024-02-27 16:42:46  
I believe I have it setup correctly in response to both of those conditions. the list with "sets.midcast.nuking = {} and sets.midcast.MB = {}" is blank. My free nuke set is in normal and mb set is in mb. I have both of the same sets in the .acc sets as well for testing purposes. I mainly play as rdm/nin but I have tried this as /blm and /sch to see if sj affected the nuking sets.
By aerynn 2024-02-27 17:12:45  
I just re-downloaded the lua and lib file. It seems my lib file was corrupt somehow. Thankfully I don't have to copy sets over lol! No idea what caused that as I haven't edited the lib file at all unless I accidentally typed in there when I first downloaded and looked at it. All this time that's all I had to do.. sorry for the post.
By Kuroshi189 2024-03-24 11:36:42  
Just setup everything and when I try to use 'gs c nuke enspell' it gives me an error /ma "Enspellofchoice" command error. I don't think the <me> is being passed. How do I go about fixing that?
 Cerberus.Natsuhiko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Natsuhiko
By Cerberus.Natsuhiko 2024-03-24 11:48:34  
Kuroshi189 said: »
Just setup everything and when I try to use 'gs c nuke enspell' it gives me an error /ma "Enspellofchoice" command error. I don't think the <me> is being passed. How do I go about fixing that?

Check to make sure you have the shortcuts addon, you need it.
 Hades.Kuroshi
サーバ: Hades
By Hades.Kuroshi 2024-03-24 14:26:22  
Awesome thank you! Any other addons I need to make sure I have?
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10