Random Politics & Religion #37: W/ Bubba The Love Sponge

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #37: w/ Bubba the Love Sponge
Random Politics & Religion #37: w/ Bubba the Love Sponge
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 83 84 85
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-04-25 12:11:55  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Is Drumpf done yet?

Can't tell if serious or tongue in cheek.

Either way, I can spoil the ending for you.

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-04-25 12:19:00  
My bet is Tongue Cheek thing.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-04-25 12:22:43  
I needed a good laugh today this will do:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-04-25 12:24:56  
Speaking of Subpoenas...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/chipotle-receives-subpoena-related-ohio-illness-incident-120943872--finance.html

NOT MY BURRITOS! D:
By fonewear 2019-04-25 12:32:51  
[+]
By fonewear 2019-04-25 13:19:16  

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-04-25 13:35:46  
Wasn't that literally every liberal on the famous election night?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-04-25 13:36:34  

I watch this whenever I need to cheer up.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-04-25 14:48:55  
Sleepy Joe Biden

[+]
By fonewear 2019-04-25 14:50:07  
Welcome to the race Sleepy Joe. I only hope you have the intelligence, long in doubt, to wage a successful primary campaign. It will be nasty - you will be dealing with people who truly have some very sick & demented ideas. But if you make it, I will see you at the Starting Gate!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-04-25 14:53:28  
Adding insult to injury department:

North Korea issued $2 million bill for comatose Otto Warmbier’s care

Quote:
BEIJING — North Korea issued a $2 million bill for the hospital care of comatose American Otto Warmbier, insisting that a U.S. official sign a pledge to pay it before being allowed to fly the University of Virginia student from Pyongyang in 2017.

The presentation of the invoice — not previously disclosed by U.S. or North Korean officials — was extraordinarily brazen even for a regime known for its aggressive tactics....
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-04-25 15:19:38  

Quote:
BEIJING — North Korea issued a $2 million bill for the hospital care of comatose American Otto Warmbier, insisting that a U.S. official sign a pledge to pay it before being allowed to fly the University of Virginia student from Pyongyang in 2017.

The presentation of the invoice — not previously disclosed by U.S. or North Korean officials — was extraordinarily brazen even for a regime known for its aggressive tactics....
wow....

Can the US pay that bill with...lets say...some airborne booms? Foe Simplicity's sake, some JDAMs.

Based on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Direct_Attack_Munition
Quote:
JDAM bombs are inexpensive compared to alternatives such as cruise missiles. The original cost estimate was $40,000 each for the tail kits; however, after competitive bidding, contracts were signed with McDonnell Douglas (later Boeing) for delivery at $18,000 each. Unit costs, in current-year dollars, have since increased to $21,000 in 2004 and $27,000 by 2011.[8] To the cost of the tail kit should be added the costs of the Mk80-series iron bomb, the fuze and proximity sensor which bring the overall weapon cost to about $30,000. For comparison, the newest Tomahawk cruise missile, dubbed the Tactical Tomahawk, costs nearly $730,000.[9][10]

So lets go with about $30k. /punches buttons on calculator

That's about 66 JDAMs. Can paint on each one "The Warmbiers send their regards"
[+]
By fonewear 2019-04-25 16:46:35  

Quote:

[+]
By Viciouss 2019-04-25 17:16:48  
The good news is the US isn't actually going to pay that money to North Korea, the bad news is they still got away with killing Otto Warmbier.
By fonewear 2019-04-25 18:47:15  
Viciouss said: »
The good news is the US isn't actually going to pay that money to North Korea, the bad news is they still got away with killing Otto Warmbier.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-04-25 22:19:25  
If there's one thing about Biden running that I'm excited for, it's the gaffes. Here's a minor one that was already pointed out:

Quote:
"Yes. America is coming back like we used to be: ethical, straight, telling the truth — supporting our allies. All those good things."

Make America Straight Again!
[+]
By Nausi 2019-04-26 06:00:50  
Biden is the only hope for the left and hes an absolute disaster.

Any claim against trump is 10x worse with biden.
By Nausi 2019-04-26 07:42:34  
“US economy grew by 3.2% im Q1. Well above estimates”

Thats the notification that came across my phone this morning.

Curse you Blumpf!
[+]
By Nausi 2019-04-26 08:35:52  
Can the lefties all agree now (once again) that supply side economics works like gangbusters?

I mean what more evidence do you need?
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-04-26 09:14:55  

Trump denies he paid North Korea $2 million for Otto Warmbier
Politico

Think he is telling the truth this time?
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-04-26 09:23:16  
bad news is they still got away with killing Otto Warmbier.

he kinda killed himself.

A.) wtf are you doing in north korea?

B.) if one finds himself in north korea, don't be a jack-off. idc if it was just 'ripping down a poster' he should've been minding his on mf'ing business on foreign soil. 'darwin award' contestant if you ask me.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-04-26 09:26:40  
own*
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-04-26 10:23:02  
Siren.Mosin said: »

he kinda killed himself.

B.) if one finds himself in north korea, don't be a jack-off. idc if it was just 'ripping down a poster' he should've been minding his on mf'ing business on foreign soil. 'darwin award' contestant if you ask me.

Yeah, the whole "stop blaming the victim" thing goes too far sometimes. I won't justify North Korea's treatment of him, but stupidity has its consequences....
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-04-26 10:38:56  
Siren.Mosin said: »

he kinda killed himself.

Why did he even go there?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-04-26 10:39:54  
[+]
 Odin.Slore
サーバ: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-04-26 10:53:35  
Here is my tin foil hat comment of the day.

I think Biden is in as a distraction for Trump to go after so it takes Trumps heat off the other candidates. Joe cannot be the one dems are rallying behind. He is so not even close to as far left as the others and he does not seem to be taking this seriously.

I cannot see dems making that mistake again, Trumps attacks are just to devastating and they, I would assume learned from last election.

Joe would be 80 when he took office if he won. I just cannot see it.

On plus side they have started turning on each other. AOC's pac backing Bernie and already coming after Biden in papers.

Either way I think this is going to be epic to watch.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-04-26 10:58:48  
Odin.Slore said: »
I cannot see dems making that mistake again, Trumps attacks are just to devastating and they, I would assume learned from last election.
Their far leaning to the crazy commie left makes me think otherwise, but I do like that theory, throw Biden out to Kite Trump around.

YEP.

I at least like Biden as a person. He's got more charm and soul then the others.

Also, Go Howard Schultz! WOOOOOOO CMON!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-04-26 12:38:49  
Here is my tin foil hat comment of the day.

I think Biden is in as a distraction for Trump to go after so it takes Trumps heat off the other candidates. Joe cannot be the one dems are rallying behind. He is so not even close to as far left as the others and he does not seem to be taking this seriously.

Joe would be 80 when he took office if he won. I just cannot see it.

On plus side they have started turning on each other. AOC's pac backing Bernie and already coming after Biden in papers.

Beyond that, any tactic that the Dems use to divert heat away from whoever ends up being their "Chosen One" is proving to be an increasingly dumb move. October surprises are especially damaging because the public doesn't have time to work through them emotionally. Protecting and deflecting early in the process just delays the inevitable, especially against a candidate who has already been through the fire to the point where he has become Teflon.

If they were intelligent, they would be pushing to make the Primary bloodbath happen early, give plenty of airtime to whatever grievances are unearthed, and let the court of public opinion decide who is worthy to take up the mantle in spite of their known flaws.

Since they're not intelligent, they're going to circle the wagons and try to contain the demons like they did with Clinton, using Trump and maybe a few carefully selected Democrat patsies as distractions.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-04-26 12:49:23  
I just found out i may not be fully vaccinated against measles because how lame the shot was back in the day compared to now.
not only that, yesterday i came down with one of the worst runny nose i’ve ever had, my head hurt, i ache all over, and today is no better.

If i get measles because of this stupid antivaxxer crap...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 83 84 85