New Option For Sinister Reign

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Adoulin » New option for sinister reign
New option for sinister reign
By Homsar 2020-07-02 15:04:28  
...do you ever get anything out of this? I've killed Teodor about 20 times now and haven't gotten literally anything. Am I doing something wrong?
 Asura.Erupt
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: erupt
By Asura.Erupt 2020-07-02 15:07:35  
Homsar said: »
...do you ever get anything out of this? I've killed Teodor about 20 times now and haven't gotten literally anything. Am I doing something wrong?

It doesn't drop actual items, it drops a coffer like item in your inventory that you use to receive your reward. Possible to have just not seen that item pop up.
By Homsar 2020-07-02 15:28:08  
Asura.Erupt said: »
It doesn't drop actual items, it drops a coffer like item in your inventory that you use to receive your reward. Possible to have just not seen that item pop up.

I understand that's what's supposed to happen, but this content seems worthless with how low the drop rate is. I'm 0/37 on getting literally anything.
 Bismarck.Xurion
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2020-07-02 15:32:44  
It's still better to just get a group and do it the original way.
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2020-07-02 15:40:05  
Should add a SR campaign that makes the coffer's 100% drop rate or something
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-02 15:45:36  
I'm really shocked they didn't go that route. I basically assumed 100% that would be the play. Easy and wanted campaign.
People would flip out for a double drop SR or a max aug SR campaign.
[+]
By Homsar 2020-07-02 19:16:21  
Bismarck.Xurion said: »

Can't get groups for ***on Bismarck, it seems. I couldn't get a single group together to Delve for the entirety of the last campaign, SE really needs to *** off with minimum person requirements for content.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-07-02 19:24:02  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
I'm really shocked they didn't go that route. I basically assumed 100% that would be the play. Easy and wanted campaign.
People would flip out for a double drop SR or a max aug SR campaign.

QFT.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2020-07-02 21:43:39  

Can't get groups for ***on Bismarck, it seems. I couldn't get a single group together to Delve for the entirety of the last campaign, SE really needs to *** off with minimum person requirements for content.

I cant speak for Delve, since thats an easy source of money now that sparks is dead, but SR doesnt really offer anything if you've finished the content.

Yes SR has a chance at loading Delve mats, but it can also load up a garbage scroll or a behemoth hide, whereas Delve has a guaranteed chance at loading two Delve mats, as well as plasm for more mats.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2020-07-02 23:47:10  

SR can be solo'd/duod. Just go DRG or whip out a Shining one on SAM or WAR for leg sweep. Kill normally and give it a stun at about 50% and go nuts on each boss. Usually dies before stun wears and the first one lasts quite a bit.

Individual bosses arent worth the bayld