Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 73 74 75 ... 109 110 111
By fonewear 2018-06-07 18:24:41  
Racism kills more people than global warming and gun violence combined...hell last year racism killed at least 2.2 billion people.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-07 18:29:04  
fonewear said: »
Racism kills more people than global warming and gun violence combined...hell last year racism killed at least 2.2 billion people.

I never heard about that anywhere else, but....

Screw it, I'm going to use you as my primary source of news from now on. Life will be far more entertaining that way.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-07 19:33:30  
I heard it was 9
[+]
By Nausi 2018-06-07 19:52:04  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
The entire criminal justice system is institutionally racist.
I don't believe that. I would need to see empirical data. people as a whole aren't intrinsically evil.
People as a whole are not. I do not believe that more than a small percentage of the people in the criminal justice are either.

But look at the stats.

Nausi said: »
Chanti is hooked on the victimization drug....
Where did I say that I was victimized?

Nausi said: »
Chanti. It is objectively true that Black people commit more crimes (while asian people commit less crime).
Nope. See stats above, caught more often, diverted far less, convicted at a higher rate.

For your statement to be applicable one would have to know all committed crimes, not just the ones caught.
Do you contest that any one group might commit more crimes than another? Or is everyone equal no matter what those facts say?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-07 19:54:58  
I use Yahoo comments and Daily Mail comments as my primary news source. Anyone that takes the time to comment on an article without reading it...they are well informed.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-08 08:59:58  
But look at the stats.

First of all racism, in and of itself, isn't inherently evil. If you said blacks were better at playing professional basketball, that's racist, but it's not evil.

Racism is the belief one race is better than the others. It's idiotic, but it's not necessarily evil. The only difference skin color has is in the real world is which foundation you should use...

The actual imbalance in our criminal justice system is MONEY if you can make bail and show up for trial in a business suit rather than a prison jumpsuit you are less likely to be convicted by a wide margin PERIOD Exhibit A: OJ Simpson

If we keep lying to minorities and telling them they are screwed from the jump because the "system is racist", how likely are they going to be to succeed?

It not only ignores the actual problem, it creates a new problem as well and it creates and instills fear.

Jumpsuit Prejudice happens on a subconscious level based on how people are dressed it has absolutely nothing to do with skin color.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-06-08 09:03:12  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
If we keep lying to minorities and telling them they are screwed from the jump because the "system is racist", how likely are they going to be to succeed?

so *** much this.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-08 09:07:12  
But look at the stats.

First of all racism, in and of itself, isn't inherently evil. If you said blacks were better at playing professional basketball, that's racist, but it's not evil.

Racism is the belief one race is better than the others. It's idiotic, but it's not necessarily evil. The only difference skin color has is in the real world is which foundation you should use...

The actual imbalance in our criminal justice system is MONEY if you can make bail and show up for trial in a business suit rather than a prison jumpsuit you are less likely to be convicted by a wide margin PERIOD Exhibit A: OJ Simpson

It not only ignores the actual problem, it creates a new problem as well and it creates and instills fear.

Jumpsuit Prejudice happens on a subconscious level based on how people are dressed it has absolutely nothing to do with skin color.

So who is your favorite black basketball player ?
By fonewear 2018-06-08 09:08:19  
Justice is blind just ask Stevie Wonder.
By fonewear 2018-06-08 09:11:09  
Wait a minute if I lie to minorities and minorities lie to me who is telling the truth ?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-08 09:14:45  
who is your favorite

I don't really sportsball... But I'm going to have to say LeBron for single-handedly economically saving the city of cleveland, then destroying it when he left, saving it again when he came back, teetering it on the brink every time there is a talk of a trade rumor and eventually destroying it again when he moves or retires...
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-08 09:17:36  
who is your favorite

I don't really sportsball... But I'm going to have to say LeBron for single-handedly economically saving the city of cleveland, then destroying it when he left, saving it again when he came back, teetering it on the brink every time there is a talk of a trade rumor and eventually destroying it again when he moves or retires...

I'm not saying he is the greatest basketball player of all time but he is the only basketball player....I know besides Michael Jordan...

So he probably could dunk from half court.
By fonewear 2018-06-08 09:19:42  
who is your favorite

Hey Cleveland ain't that bad check this out:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-08 09:23:14  
Also what it like to read random thought thread:

YouTube Video Placeholder
Guide Maker
By Seha 2018-06-08 09:23:33  
My favourite basketball player is Lola Bunny! Showing them men how it's done!

[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-08 09:28:56  
Seha said: »
My favourite basketball player is Lola Bunny! Showing them men how it's done!

Stupid *** gif and you have no reference point !
By fonewear 2018-06-08 09:29:53  
It's like the Italian version of Donny.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-08 09:30:34  

We're not Detroit!
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-08 09:34:26  

We're not Detroit!

Rust belt going to be great again...soon as the Cavs Indians or the Browns win a championship...just be patient.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-08 09:34:53  
he is the only basketball player....I know besides Michael Jordan...

Dr J! Julius_Erving

<~old
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-08 09:35:46  
With Detroit steady population decline pretty soon it will only have Eminem still living there.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-08 09:37:14  

Dr J! Julius_Erving

<~old

Is he related to Caesar ?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-08 09:40:18  
I think Space Jam made me believe in basketball again though. That movie pretty much saved the NBA.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-08 09:40:40  
Siren.Mosin said: »

so *** much this.

garb of innocence

tldr version

"Dating back as far as English common law, courts have recognized that appearance matters — that being tried before a jury in an orange jumpsuit or in shackles could make the accused appear to be a dangerous criminal in the eyes of the very people tasked with deciding whether, in fact, he was one."
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-08 09:41:18  

Dr J! Julius_Erving

<~old

No, but he's a distant cousin of Orange Julius.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-08 09:42:09  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Dr J! Julius_Erving

<~old

No, but he's a distant cousin of Orange Julius.

I heard Caesar got killed inside a Orange Julius....Et tu Medium soft drink.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-08 09:44:55  
And they say our public education system is failing...I'm smart I can remember 9th grade English Literature damn it !

And that ain't no half *** either. I'm straight learning.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-08 09:45:22  
more articles

tldr It may not surprise you, but how a criminal defendant appears before a jury is incredibly important in trial. Lawyers often fight for their high-profile clients to dress in respectful, civilian clothing to make them more sympathetic to the jury. Even eyeglasses may make a difference in how a jury views a defendant.
First Page 2 3 ... 73 74 75 ... 109 110 111