Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 69 70 71 ... 109 110 111
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-06-06 16:01:08  
*** Trump giving Canada credit for our glorious burning of the Whitehouse.
By fonewear 2018-06-06 16:11:57  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Safe to assume Canada is able to completely destroy America right now if we could burn down the white house 55 years before our foundation.

Canada's foundation is built on eskimo corpses and beaver pelts....
and lies.

they only thing a canadian has ever completely destoyed is a six pack of moose piss beer.

Moose Light beer 100% Canadian hops and tears of hockey fans !
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-06 16:12:28  
Asura.Tydis said: »

The british lost twice in a row to a bunch of halfwit yankee doodle dandies. Then they begged us for help in two world wars. And they still worship an old decreipt dyke ***! Buncha snaggletooth punk *** *** couldn't tie their own shoelaces without uncle sam!
By fonewear 2018-06-06 16:14:08  
How many times has America saved Europe ***...and they still act snooty to us !
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-06 16:14:24  
fonewear said: »
Safe to assume Canada is able to completely destroy America right now if we could burn down the white house 55 years before our foundation.

Canada's foundation is built on eskimo corpses and beaver pelts....
and lies.

they only thing a canadian has ever completely destoyed is a six pack of moose piss beer.

Moose piss light

oh and they also completely destroy their own manhood on a regular basis
By fonewear 2018-06-06 16:18:27  
They suffer America inferiority complex. Hell I bet even their therapy sessions involved how much guilt they feel being Canadian. When America is so close by.
By fonewear 2018-06-06 16:19:53  
Count the number of times we discuss Canadian politics...*crickets*...
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-06 16:21:10  
The sound of Americans discussion Canada quite relaxing actually:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By clearlyamule 2018-06-06 16:22:19  
It's the Frenchies fault
By fonewear 2018-06-06 16:28:57  
clearlyamule said: »
It's the Frenchies fault

I think I respect France more than Canada...they gave us a statue...what the hell has Canada does for us lately ?
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-06 16:45:48  
From an actual GOP congresman's twitter feed.

/headdesk
By fonewear 2018-06-06 16:48:32  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

/headdesk

The real question is how you figured out how to use Twitter.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-06 17:03:47  
Poor intern-kun is so fired
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-06 17:42:48  

/headdesk

The real question is how you figured out how to use Twitter.
Oh, I don't use twitter at all. I waste too much time on line as it is.

Copied from a news article.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-06 17:45:16  
Asura.Tydis said: »
You still owe us for the rebuild.

And I will remind you that all of your WWII lend lease debt was forgiven.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-06 18:22:34  
Obama’s Barrage of Complete Sentences Seen as Brutal Attack on Trump
The New Yorker

Quote:
CHICAGO (The Borowitz Report)—In an appearance at the University of Chicago on Monday, former President Barack Obama unloaded a relentless barrage of complete sentences in what was widely seen as a brutal attack on his successor, Donald Trump.

Appearing at his first public event since leaving office, Obama fired off a punishing fusillade of grammatically correct sentences, the likes of which the American people have not heard from the White House since he departed.

“He totally restricted his speech to complete sentences,” Tracy Klugian, a student at the event, said. “It was the most vicious takedown of Trump I’d ever seen.”

“About five or six sentences in, I noticed that all of his sentences had both nouns and verbs in them,” Carol Foyler, another student, said. “I couldn’t believe he was going after Trump like that.”

Obama’s blistering deployment of complete sentences clearly got under the skin of their intended target, who, moments after the event, responded with an angry tweet: “Obama bad (or sick) guy. Failing. Sad!”
By fonewear 2018-06-06 18:37:29  
Obama’s Barrage of Complete Sentences Seen as Brutal Attack on Trump
The New Yorker

Quote:
CHICAGO (The Borowitz Report)—In an appearance at the University of Chicago on Monday, former President Barack Obama unloaded a relentless barrage of complete sentences in what was widely seen as a brutal attack on his successor, Donald Trump.

Appearing at his first public event since leaving office, Obama fired off a punishing fusillade of grammatically correct sentences, the likes of which the American people have not heard from the White House since he departed.

“He totally restricted his speech to complete sentences,” Tracy Klugian, a student at the event, said. “It was the most vicious takedown of Trump I’d ever seen.”

“About five or six sentences in, I noticed that all of his sentences had both nouns and verbs in them,” Carol Foyler, another student, said. “I couldn’t believe he was going after Trump like that.”

Obama’s blistering deployment of complete sentences clearly got under the skin of their intended target, who, moments after the event, responded with an angry tweet: “Obama bad (or sick) guy. Failing. Sad!”

Trump Fired Obama so the less we hear from him the better.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-06-07 07:19:19  
Viciouss said: »
Apparently, only one Eagles player committed to going. And then Trump lied about the team, as usual. Kinda like how nausi continues to make ***up.
Heres the truth Vic. Kim kardashian did more for the black cause by talking to trump than any eagles player did by boycotting the visit and more than any spoiled NFL pearl clutcher did by kneeling on the field for two years.
By Viciouss 2018-06-07 07:40:46  
Yawn, mixing up truth with fantasy pretty early today.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-07 08:30:34  
Nausi said: »
eagles

I hate the *** eagles man...

[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-07 08:32:00  
eagles

I hate the *** eagles man...

My hatred is towards generic rock like AC/DC and hair metal bands. Stuff that they used to devote an entire radio station to.
By fonewear 2018-06-07 08:35:15  
Also did you guys see the drug old Slick Willie from wherever Hillary keeps him to talk about Monica...I thought I was watching the Twilight Zone.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-07 08:36:15  
22 mins mostly about some book I would never read and me too I don't know I turned it off after 3 mins.

[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-07 08:37:53  
Next up they will ask Jimmy Carter about Me too and if he is on Twitter.
By fonewear 2018-06-07 08:38:45  
Viciouss said: »
Apparently, only one Eagles player committed to going. And then Trump lied about the team, as usual. Kinda like how nausi continues to make ***up.
Heres the truth Vic. Kim kardashian did more for the black cause by talking to trump than any eagles player did by boycotting the visit and more than any spoiled NFL pearl clutcher did by kneeling on the field for two years.

I can fix this for you...

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-07 08:53:00  

And her husband said slavery was a choice a couple weeks ago, looks like a PR stunt to me, but at least it helped 1 person and her family so there's that.

Boycotting WH and kneeling is just a way to protest and spread the message, at least some of them make pretty big donations ... but you know let's conveniently ignore that.

I don't think you can separate the terms "Kardashian" and "PR stunt". They're synonymous.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-07 08:54:25  
Why be mad at Kim she is basically making money just promoting herself. Sounds like a dream job to me. I wish I could make money off these dumb *** FFXIAH posts.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-07 08:56:02  
did you guys see the drug old Slick Willie from wherever Hillary keeps him

I saw the headlines of the articles on the internet.. but didn't even bother to read the summary of the interview...

he's had a quadruple bypass, a collapsed lung, two coronary stents implanted in his heart and he can't even eat meat any more...

I think he is kept in some sort of hyperbaric chamber in reverse. that son of a *** looks 115 years old and he is only 71...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 69 70 71 ... 109 110 111