Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 ... 109 110 111
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-05-29 19:14:48  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
fonewear said: »
did you peek over the Canadian border to see what we were doing ?
all canadians ever do is wonder and worry about what america is doing...
"If America sneezes Canada catches a cold." That saying is older than I am.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-05-29 19:16:14  
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2018-05-29 19:18:02  
Vic says “we” to give himself the comfort of not feeling so damn alone.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-05-29 19:26:37  
Nausi said: »
Today the same people whining about the NFL not permitting the free speech of their players to kneel at the anthem are cheering the cancellation of Roseanne’s show and the restriction of her speech.

ABC is trash to do this while at the same time allowing the overstuffed hens on “the view” to continue their disgusting anti-trump vomit day in and out.

I’m sad to see Roseanne apologize, the left does not care if you’re sorry. Its about time the right acted accordingly as well.
You, I, Roseanne, all those football players, we all have certain free speech rights.

No one has a right to be in a TV show. Or to be a high paid quarterback.

P. S. And just to twist your ever so tolerant and non racist nor sexist knickers in a knot, search Channing Dungey, president, ABC Entertainment.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-29 19:28:14  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Today the same people whining about the NFL not permitting the free speech of their players to kneel at the anthem are cheering the cancellation of Roseanne’s show and the restriction of her speech.

ABC is trash to do this while at the same time allowing the overstuffed hens on “the view” to continue their disgusting anti-trump vomit day in and out.

I’m sad to see Roseanne apologize, the left does not care if you’re sorry. Its about time the right acted accordingly as well.
You, I, Roseanne, all those football players, we all have certain free speech rights.

No one has a right to be in a TV show. Or to be a high paid quarterback.

P. S. And just to twist your ever so tolerant and non racist nor sexist knickers in a knot, search Channing Dungey, president, ABC Entertainment.
I could be wrong but I think his point was the double standard here
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-05-29 19:30:12  
Viciouss said: »
Can we take that as a yes? Pretty pathetic, but its nausi.
It can’t be a yes because her tweet wasn’t racist....
Comparing a black person to an ape IS racist.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-05-29 19:31:00  
clearlyamule said: »
You are.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-29 19:41:53  
clearlyamule said: »
You are.
Hey let the man? speak for himself!
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2018-05-29 19:48:06  
It is such a dumb overreaction. The old show is still phenomenal. I never watched the new show, but we have been enjoying the reruns of the original show very much. It's been great watching it with a whole new perspective as I relate to Dan now. The show is in no way racist.

Because of a mean tweet to Valerie Jarrett it is wrong to block her from everyone like she never existed. That's Black Mirror kinda stuff.

Her tweet was a Laurel/Yanny thing. If you don't like Rosanne you took it as a racist tweet. If you don't hate Rosanne you took it as a tweet making fun of how brutally ugly Valerie Jarrett is. There is nothing overtly racist in the tweet. You have to make all kinds of associations in your head and assume the worst possible meaning to conclude that.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-05-29 19:52:49  
Keep spinning aman, the effort to cover for such a horrible, racist comment is pretty sad, but expected from you and nausi.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2018-05-29 19:52:55  
Just hired by ABC owned ESPN, a wholesome family network. Spoilered for profanity laced hate-filled tirades. When they go low we go high.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-05-29 20:47:04  

It’s pretty funny to accuse someone of a double standard while engaging in the same double standard lol...
By Nausi 2018-05-29 20:52:40  
Still waiting to learn which race is Muslim?
Its like nausi is pretending the racist tweet didn't happen so he can play the "muslims aren't a race" card, because once again, nausi.
A) Shes not black she’s Iranian.
B) Thinking ANY particular person has characteristics of an ape isn’t racist.

Thinking EVERY black person looks like an ape is racist.

Refusing to say a person looks like an ape BECAUSE they are of a particular race is a policy that is racially based (which IS racism).

Like always YOU are he racist.
By Nausi 2018-05-29 20:57:56  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
I just knew Aman was gonna come and stick up for that racist.

Coming from the guy that just compared black women to apes.
Ive said it all along. Vic is indeed the racist in here.
By Nausi 2018-05-29 20:59:02  
How sO?
By Nausi 2018-05-29 21:00:57  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

It’s pretty funny to accuse someone of a double standard while engaging in the same double standard lol...
Whats the double standard im engaging in? I’ll wait.
By Viciouss 2018-05-29 21:04:53  
Keep waiting while being full of *** :)
By Nausi 2018-05-29 21:24:57  
Im quite certain vic was the kid in school who just before they lost risk or monopoly, threw the board across the room and wrecked the game.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-05-29 23:58:04  
Still waiting to learn which race is Muslim?
Its like nausi is pretending the racist tweet didn't happen so he can play the "muslims aren't a race" card, because once again, nausi.
A) Shes not black she’s Iranian.
B) Thinking ANY particular person has characteristics of an ape isn’t racist.

Thinking EVERY black person looks like an ape is racist.

Refusing to say a person looks like an ape BECAUSE they are of a particular race is a policy that is racially based (which IS racism).

Like always YOU are he racist.

Well, the pendulum swung too far. You had MLK making too much sense, wanting black people to be equal to whites. He imagined a world where we don't judge people by the color of their skins.

And then, when we finally started to get there, WHOOSH! If you don't see color, you're not "woke". Want to criticize a black person? Better make sure you're up on your history, because you're screwed if you're not aware of every possible trigger developed from the 15th century onward.

Hey, you like humor? Well, follow the hierarchy. You would think that making everyone fair game wouldn't make you a bigot, but it does. You cannot make fun of any group with a privilege score that is lower than yours. That's equality!

After all, in the liberal Animal Farm world, everyone is equal.... but some people are more equal than others. And if there's one thing that MLK was fighting for, it was to gain the title of "permanent underclass", bestowed by the very people who claim to be its champions.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-05-30 08:29:57  

Whats the double standard im engaging in? I’ll wait.
You accuse people of standing up for free speech by supporting the nfl players taking a knee then accuse them of not doing it by not standing up for rosanne... then you immediately stand up and defend rosannes free speech and ***on the nfl players taking a knee and appearantly the ladys on the view as well lol... it’s just funny to me how you view opinions as freedom of speech... you agree with one thing others agree with a differing point of view... freedom of speech really only applies to governments ability to silence or punish you...

Also, just like the nfl has the right to force nfl players to stand abc has the right to cancel her show... you make the argument that this activity can and has cost the nfl money and well so could the tweet through lost ad revenue as companies have been willing to pull ad space... you just want to support rosanne for your own personal reasons and therefore ignore the same things you’re willing to recognize in similar situations...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-05-30 08:32:07  
What’s funny to me is that some people keep fighting for Roseanne saying she did nothing wrong while she’s already admitted she *** up and started making excuses already...
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-30 08:53:24  

not by much!

What’s funny to me is that some people keep fighting for Roseanne

I'm surprised anyone cares... but I'm even more surprised by the revelation that nausi watches the view... /mindblown

Spoilered for profanity laced hate-filled tirades.

when did rooks fix the spoilers!?!?!
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-30 09:03:13  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

not by much!

What’s funny to me is that some people keep fighting for Roseanne

I'm surprised anyone cares... but I'm even more surprised by the revelation that nausi watches the view... /mindblown

Spoilered for profanity laced hate-filled tirades.

when did rooks fix the spoilers!?!?!

Spoiler alert....
By Viciouss 2018-05-30 09:13:46  
What’s funny to me is that some people keep fighting for Roseanne saying she did nothing wrong while she’s already admitted she *** up and started making excuses already...

I would say she doubled down on her racism but I don't know the correct terminology for when you tweet over 100 times. Safe to say her career is over.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2018-05-30 09:26:37  

I'm just criticizing the extreme overreaction. Cancelling the show is one thing. Removing all traces of Rosanne from reruns on every network and online streaming services is another. People may construe what she said as racist, but she said nothing that rises to the level of wiping her from existence with no chance of redemption. It is heading us in a very bad direction.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-30 10:02:01  

Not if you believe in evolution.
By fonewear 2018-05-30 10:05:52  
Heaven forbid someone be a racist...we shall cast them out with the lepers in Hawaii where they can sell overpriced pineapple drinks to tourists...hey that sounds like fun sign me up !
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-05-30 10:09:09  

I'm just criticizing the extreme overreaction. Cancelling the show is one thing. Removing all traces of Rosanne from reruns on every network and online streaming services is another. People may construe what she said as racist, but she said nothing that rises to the level of wiping her from existence with no chance of redemption. It is heading us in a very bad direction.
There’s always a chance for redemption... is she willing to do what it would take to do that for the people that cut her off?

personally I feel bad for the rest of the cast and crew as they now no longer have a job... rosanne has to face the consequences for her actions whether we agree with em or not... based on her contract appearantly abc is allowed to take this action so yeah... as for the as for the removal of all the other stuff on streaming and such it’s basically for the same reason as cancelling the show which had been far more profitable...

This reaction isn’t heading us down the wrong path mostly because this isn’t the beginning of that path... this ***has been happening for quite some time and has just been amplified by greater access to information... people like to think this has just popped up recently but it’s pretty much always been there but now there have just been new targets added as well... this isn’t new...
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 ... 109 110 111