Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 109 110 111
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-20 15:44:09  
Zerowone said: »
buttery males.

But can you see why kids like cinnamon toast crunch voters have such a hard time telling politicial parties apart?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-20 16:21:55  
Republicans evil.

Democrats evil but with toxic femininity.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-20 16:22:41  
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-20 16:32:03  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Democrats file suit alleging Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks conspired to interfere in 2016 campaign

Quote:
(CNN)The Democratic National Committee is suing the Trump campaign, Russia, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and several associates of President Donald Trump alleging a grand racketeering, hacking and fraudulent conspiracy that harmed Democrats through WikiLeaks' publication of internal party emails during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Those named in the lawsuit include several top Trump advisers who attended the now-infamous June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower, longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone, former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and former campaign adviser George Papadopoulos and others....
Amusingly enough civil suits are held to a much lower standard of proof than criminal trials.

Yes, let's praise the Democrat Party for yet another taxpayer funded publicity stunt. As Nik pointed out, it's time to work on their own brand instead of failing at destroying everyone else's.
Unlike Republicans, the Democrats are not doing this on the public dime.

They are going to do a LOT of investigations on the public dime when they have a majority in either house though.
By fonewear 2018-04-20 16:33:21  
I can't tell the difference between butter and I can't believe it's not butter.

But you want me to make an informed civic duty by voting ?

What a country !
By fonewear 2018-04-20 16:34:58  
You Americans are a crazy bunch
YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2018-04-20 16:35:53  
Damn you youtube:

For your 1980's amusement:

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-20 16:46:45  
They are going to do a LOT of investigations on the public dime when they have a majority in either house though.

They would have the majority now if their base could ever remember to vote.... >.>
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-20 16:55:31  
Hero Volunteers for Organizations Working to Resist Trump, Wins President's Volunteer Service Award From Trump
Seattle Stranger

Quote:
Thought I'd share something: my workplace participates in the President's Volunteer Service Award, which recognizes employees for their volunteer work over the course of a year. So I've been logging all of my time working for Pride groups, Indivisible groups, and anything else that the current regime would hate, determined to hit the 100-hour milestone, and it paid off: Yesterday I received a congratulatory pin and a lovely letter bearing Darth Cheeto's signature, thanking me for my hard work in opposing everything he does and is. I'm debating what to do with the letter, but the pin has found its rightful place on my lapel, beside an appropriate symbol of my patriotism.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-20 17:10:21  
Why would anyone volunteer those poor *** don't get paid !
By fonewear 2018-04-20 17:11:49  
There is nothing heroic volunteering now if he is dodging Arabs while driving a Humvee that is something else.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-04-20 17:13:13  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Democrats file suit alleging Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks conspired to interfere in 2016 campaign

Quote:
(CNN)The Democratic National Committee is suing the Trump campaign, Russia, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and several associates of President Donald Trump alleging a grand racketeering, hacking and fraudulent conspiracy that harmed Democrats through WikiLeaks' publication of internal party emails during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Those named in the lawsuit include several top Trump advisers who attended the now-infamous June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower, longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone, former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and former campaign adviser George Papadopoulos and others....
Amusingly enough civil suits are held to a much lower standard of proof than criminal trials.

Yes, let's praise the Democrat Party for yet another taxpayer funded publicity stunt. As Nik pointed out, it's time to work on their own brand instead of failing at destroying everyone else's.
Unlike Republicans, the Democrats are not doing this on the public dime.

The politicians are getting paid one way or another. If they're wasting their time on this instead of, you know, doing their real jobs, they're doing it on the public dime.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-20 18:26:30  
I would like to see a list of democrat accomplishments for the last fifty years... oh wait here it is right here.

yeah
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-20 19:43:10  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I would like to see a list of democrat accomplishments for the last fifty years... oh wait here it is right here.

yeah

Don't worry one of these 15 will win in 2020:

Montana Gov. Steve Bullock
Oprah Winfrey
New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu

Former U.S. attorney general Eric Holder
New York Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo
Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown
Former Massachusetts governor Deval Patrick
Former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe
Connecticut Sen. Chris Murphy
New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand
New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker
California Sen. Kamala D. Harris

Former vice president Joe Biden
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders

And me as a write in candidate

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/03/23/the-top-15-democratic-presidential-candidates-for-2020-ranked-2/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8f3dbabbadc0
By fonewear 2018-04-20 19:46:41  

yeah

Actually 50 years is just about how long Democrats have controlled Detroit...and look how great it is:

[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-04-20 19:51:34  
Where's Will Smith and his dog being chased by mutant human cannibals?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-20 20:10:51  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Where's Will Smith and his dog being chased by mutant human cannibals?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-20 20:15:03  
Won 4 oscars and one Oscar Meyer wiener !

By Zerowone 2018-04-20 23:04:09  

The Republican list is just as sparse. Which speaks more about mediocrity of American politicians of the last 50 yrs.

yeah

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-21 07:36:32  
Zerowone said: »
The Republican list is just as sparse. Which speaks more about mediocrity of American politicians of the last 50 yrs.

What was that? I'm sorry...I couldn't hear you while I was swimming in my scrooge mcduck pool of gold coins.

/towels off with a mink coat and has one the servants toss it into the fire of redwood trees

You were saying something about sparse? /looks at the trillions of dollars we made drone striking everything.

I understand your concerns... I'll see if there is anything else we bomb and get back to you.... there has to be a baby somewhere with candy we haven't taken yet...

/looks at the globe
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-21 09:10:48  
DirectX said: »
fonewear said: »
yeah
Actually 50 years is just about how long Democrats have controlled Detroit...and look how great it is:
It's a jungle out there.
There's a jingle in there.

Also Rav, most of the people who work for the DNC do not hold elective office.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-21 10:01:21  
yeah
It's a jungle out there.

Again, they would if their constituents weren't too stoned to remember to vote... >.>

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-04-21 10:29:11  
Candlejack said: »
yeah
It's a jungle out there.

Again, they would if their constituents weren't too stoned to remember to vote... >.>
Nik, I'll be brutally dishonest: There's nothing that motivates the left like the right acting like Nazis and Ku Klux Klansmen should be welcomed in polite society. Then there's the fact the right has an actual Nazi running on their ticket in one congressional district. I mean, couldn't they have seriously picked someone else instead of a loser Nazi? That's one district that will be solid blue.

Yep the entire right is either in the KKK or a Nazi or some sort of KKK/Nazi hybrid that stalks Jews in delis
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-21 10:31:31  
yeah
It's a jungle out there.

Nik, I'll be brutally dishonest: There's nothing that motivates the left like the right acting like Nazis and Ku Klux Klansmen should be welcomed in polite society. Then there's the fact the right has an actual Nazi running on their ticket in one congressional district. I mean, couldn't they have seriously picked someone else instead of a loser Nazi? That's one district that will be solid blue.

I think the neurons firing in your brain are on vacation. They can't even begin to comprehended how to make one thought transition into another thought. It's like your brain was made with a mashed potato. And the gravy that comes out is written on FFXIAH.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-21 11:08:54  
There's nothing that motivates the left.

The left has had a numerical superiority since 1960. All they have to do is show up to vote. Nixon, Reagan, two Bushes and finally Trump could have all been very easily avoided.

If you want to find someone to blame try a mirror. We control both houses, the presidency and a majority of the governorships because of pure laziness.

Try wrapping your brain around that one.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-21 11:16:06  
Elizabeth Warren 2020 Make America Shrill Again.
By fonewear 2018-04-21 11:23:48  
We can count on the millennial to vote. Soon as they stop watching videos of cats and posting pics on instagram. They will lead America to new levels of greatness !

We should umm like you know unite to umm fight racism like you know and umm stop gun violence with love and hashtags in order to form like you know a more perfect union and stuff. Like George Washigton posting pics of himself crossing the Delaware #bravery !!! We did it !
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-21 11:33:01  
My party shouldn't even exist. We've been as obsolete and useless as *** on a bull since we started... and yet we ran trump and still nobody bothered to vote... then you wonder how we can get et away with running *** like david duke.

we should run that hitler dope with the nine children from last page just to see if anyone notices
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 109 110 111