Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 106 107 108 ... 109 110 111
By Viciouss 2018-06-20 17:26:48  
Legal experts are already saying that Trump's EO isn't even gonna make it to the weekend before being struck down. So essentially he didn't do anything, but the fix remains easy, and it doesn't involve Congress.
By fonewear 2018-06-20 17:42:14  
Viciouss said: »
Legal experts are already saying that Trump's EO isn't even gonna make it to the weekend before being struck down. So essentially he didn't do anything, but the fix remains easy, and it doesn't involve Congress.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-20 17:43:56  
fonewear said: »

Funny ain't it ... they just contradicted themselves.... and have long since stopped making any sort of sense.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-06-20 17:49:52  
Apparently the EO actually instructs the AG to go before a judge and ask them if they will loosen the law saying they can only detain families for 20 days. Maybe they believe in the tooth fairy as well?
By clearlyamule 2018-06-20 17:51:48  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
clearlyamule said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Doesn't fit the definition. Nice try, though.
Oh? How does it not fit?
I mean you do know this is about immigration right?
What pray tell does that non sequitur have to do with the price of cheese in China?
idk you tell me since you seem to want to say national or minority groups are the same thing as illegal immigrants.

To exemplify for this to meet your criteria we'd have to also do citizens and people attempting to cross legally for no legal reason. So ya know like what we did to the Japanese... which was and still is called internment
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-20 17:59:42  
Actually Obama tried putting whole families in jail together. That didn't work out too well either, although not near THIS badly.

That led to catch and release. Again less than a wonderful solution.

There are no good solutions that do not involve a time machine and perhaps not even then.

But putting children in concentration camps, no mater with how many mattresses and toys, where the guards can't even comfort the ones who cry, and are ordered to separate any who are hugging each other, is the absolute worst solution ever.

P. S. Saevel, if picking fights is the only way to open your eyes I will pick fights.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-20 18:00:26  
Asura.Saevel said: »
School/concentration camp same difference both places kids don't want to be.

Honestly the children's' facility just looked like a big school with walls. My understanding is that it's staffed primarily with child care workers and few security personal. It still sucks for them to be separated cause that's a traumatic event all by itself, but the facilities are far from being "concentration camps". That's just Chanti trying to pick a fight.
Some schools actually look (and arguably are) worse... particularly in large urban areas and the poorer sections of such our schools are getting increasingly hardened. That said that's something that really needs to be reversed. School to prison pipeline is pretty well documented and not a great thing
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-20 18:09:03  
Totally different tangent, just watched the double feature on Thermopylae by Extra History. The real battle was so much cooler then some Hollywood movie. The Spartans, while being paranoid ***, were ridiculously good at fighting.

Part 1
YouTube Video Placeholder

Part 2
Thanks, I MUST watch that!

The basics are 9'? 7'? spears vs. 2' short swords while protected from arrows.

OF COURSE they were ridiculously good at fighting. I mean look at Spartan history. Trained from birth to be warriors.

Interestingly enough they were the only Greek city state who venerated women who weren't goddesses.

Spartan mothers to their sons: "Come back with your shield or on it."

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-20 18:19:50  
I mean look at Spartan history. Trained from birth to be warriors.

And to defend against a possible uprising from the helot slaves they used. The Spartans were originally invaders who took the "we're not from here" ***seriously. They subjugated the locales and turned them into a slave force that powered the Spartan city state. The reason they were trained from birth to be warriors is they had the local helots enslaved to do everything else.

No one is going to take you seriously when you call day care a "concentration camp". That's known as going full retard, and we all know you never go full retard.

By fonewear 2018-06-20 18:21:43  
Actually Obama tried putting whole families in jail together. That didn't work out too well either, although not near THIS badly.

There are no good solutions that do not involve a time machine and perhaps not even then.

But putting children in concentration camps, no mater with how many mattresses and toys, where the guards can't even comfort the ones who cry, and are ordered to separate any who are hugging each other, is the absolute worst solution ever.

P. S. Saevel, if picking fights is the only way to open your eyes I will pick fights.

I'll fight you outside 3 pm playground...bare knuckle boxing.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-20 18:22:49  
Get some:

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-20 18:29:42  
And to defend against a possible uprising from the helot slaves they used. The Spartans were originally invaders who took the "we're not from here" ***seriously. They subjugated the locales and turned them into a slave force that powered the Spartan city state. The reason they were trained from birth to be warriors is they had the local helots enslaved to do everything else.
This part you have totally right.

Quote:
No one is going to take you seriously when you call day care a "concentration camp". That's known as going full retard, and we all know you never go full retard.
"Day care"? "DAY CARE"?

Day care workers are encouraged to comfort crying children. Its part of the job description. These concentration camp guards are prohibited from comforting crying children.

And none of them signed up to be concentration camp guards. Several have quit over it.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-20 18:37:54  

I'll fight you outside 3 pm playground...bare knuckle boxing.

What I think Chanti saw was photos of these chain linked fenced area's with mats, which do exist and are temporary holding facilities used during in processing to hold people from 24 to 72 hours until they can be processed into a proper facility. They are the immigration version of a local town drunk tank / jail, where police book people into overnight or over the weekend.

There were a bunch of photos of those places being shopped around with "journalist activists" placing all sorts of make believe ***on them. It's an analogue of the Pacific garbage patch.

This is what people are shown

Which is *** since it's actually a photo of Japan after a magnitude 9 earthquake and it's resulting tsunami.

This is what it actually looks like

Yeah that's a net designed to collect the debris over time.

So when we hear people like Chanti making claims, take them with a huge amount of salt because their likely ***.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-20 18:42:22  
This part you have totally right.

Quote:
"Day care"? "DAY CARE"?

Day care workers are encouraged to comfort crying children. Its part of the job description. These concentration camp guards are prohibited from comforting crying children.

And none of them signed up to be concentration camp guards. Several have quit over it.

What are you talking about ..... did you do any of your own research or just listening to the guy on TV?

This is literally going full retard.

DHS doesn't handle the children, they are there for three days before being transferred to a completely different department that is non-immigration related. Go do your own research on who the ORR is and stop ingesting the lies and *** your being fed form CNN and MSNBC. They'll just do a "correction" in a few weeks anyway.

Quote:
Within three days, children are supposed to be transferred from immigration detention to the Office of Refugee Resettlement, which is part of the Department of Health and Human Services.

For 15 years, ORR has handled the "care and placement" of unaccompanied migrant children. Until recently, that usually meant minors who crossed into the U.S. alone. Now it also includes children who have been separated from their families by authorities, including much younger children.

On a call with reporters on Tuesday, a Border Patrol official said that it's a matter of "discretion" how young is too young for a child to be separated from their parents. In general, he said, the age of 5 has been used as a benchmark, with children younger than that called "tender-aged."

The CEO of Southwest Key, which operates 26 ORR shelters, tells NPR the children at his facilities range from ages "zero to 17."

On the same call, an HHS official said that some of the ORR shelters are specifically equipped to take care of children younger than 13. He provided few details and could not say how many children under 13, under 5 or under 2 are currently being held by HHS.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-20 18:43:55  
Can you at least get your information strait and stop trying to *** everyone.

Quote:
ORR has a network of about 100 shelter facilities, all operated by nonprofit groups, where children are detained.

NPR's John Burnett recently joined other reporters to visit one such facility, a converted Walmart Supercenter housing nearly 1,500 boys ages 10 to 17. Journalists' access to that facility in Brownsville, Texas, was limited, but the site was markedly different from CBP facilities seen in photos released by the government — the teenage boys slept on beds instead of mats on the floor, in rooms instead of cages, and had access to classes and games.

ORR says children remain at these shelters for "fewer than 57 days on average." However some children have been kept detained for months longer than that, and some advocates say certain facilities improperly administer psychotropic medications.

Observers have raised concerns about the psychological toll on young children who enter this shelter system. NPR's Joel Rose talked to one former shelter employee who said he quit after he was instructed to prevent siblings from hugging each other. The organization that runs the shelter said it allows touching and hugging in certain circumstances.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-20 18:46:27  
Oh no more evil Concentration Camp evil stuff, next they'll be sending the kids up the chimneys.

Quote:
Ultimately, ORR tries to find family members, foster parents or sponsors to take in children. Parents are the preferred option, but that has not a possibility for children who have been separated from parents who remain in detention.

It is not clear if, under Trump's new policy, separated children might still be placed with sponsors or if they will all return to detention with their parents.

There is no time limit on how long it can take to find a home for a child, but again, ORR says that on average the process takes less than two months.

By law, those relatives or sponsors must, among other requirements, show that they can provide for the minor — sometimes verified with home visits — and ensure the minor's attendance at any future court hearing.
By Viciouss 2018-06-20 18:48:46  
Since Saevel isn't bothering to post his links, just take them with a grain of salt as well. Also, Trump's doomed EO does nothing to reunite the children that have already been separated from their parents. So they will all remain in their internment camps, tent cities, and the lucky ones will get to stay in a Walmart.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-20 18:49:45  
Look rare footage from inside the Trump Immigration Concentration Camps

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-20 19:08:48  
Totally different tangent, just watched the double feature on Thermopylae by Extra History. The real battle was so much cooler then some Hollywood movie. The Spartans, while being paranoid ***, were ridiculously good at fighting.

Part 1

Part 2
WOW!! THANKS!

One of the best experiences of that war I have ever known. I learned a few things I hadn't known before and I have a BA in that crap. But SO WELL DONE. So much explained so well and succinctly.

Thank you again.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-20 19:17:15  
America's 'Detention Centers' Added to Wikipedia List of Concentration Camps
Gizmodo

Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-20 19:20:14  
Since Saevel isn't bothering to post his links, just take them with a grain of salt as well.

NPR. I think that's leftist enough for you.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-20 19:22:04  
Since Saevel isn't bothering to post his links, just take them with a grain of salt as well.

Funny thing is I did post it, they just never bothered to read it.

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/52148/random-politics-religion-33-donald-john-trump-is/106/#3353855
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-20 19:24:48  

Might want to actually check wiki instead of reading a site about wiki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_concentration_and_internment_camps

Admins have locked the edit because liberal SJW's were going in and changing it, in what's known as an edit war. Wiki is open for anyone in the public, even myself, to edit it. So if you wanted I could add Chanti to a list of worlds known pedophiles and then claim it's legitimate.
By fonewear 2018-06-20 19:42:25  

I sometimes listen to NPR and it is the worst thing ever. That all have this superficial tone like...depressed happy. Like beneath there fake liberal *** they have the rage of CJ.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-20 19:47:23  
Look rare footage from inside the Trump Immigration Concentration Camps

If you look closely you can see a bagel in the bottom picture.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-20 19:48:15  
CJ is the true face of the Democrat party...

Insane incoherent and if he remembers to vote...dangerous.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 106 107 108 ... 109 110 111