フォーラム » FFXI » Dat Modding » FFXI HD Mods
FFXI HD Mods
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 46 47 48
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-12 21:47:44  
Carbuncle.Razziel said: »
So I take it no one messes with how many cores the game runs on?

No that's silly and absolutely no need at all.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Razziel
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Razziel 2020-07-12 23:27:45  
thanks for the reply! You'd be surprised man... I was looking for a fix on some frame rate hiccups and saw some videos suggesting lowering the cores for ffxi as a solution.
 Pandemonium.Mijin
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Mijin1
By Pandemonium.Mijin 2020-07-14 00:56:00  
Still have the URL to those videos and/or a tutorial?
thanks for the reply! You'd be surprised man... I was looking for a fix on some frame rate hiccups and saw some videos suggesting lowering the cores for ffxi as a solution.

Still have the URL to those videos and/or a tutorial?
 Carbuncle.Razziel
By Carbuncle.Razziel 2020-07-15 16:55:06  
here's one, sorry just saw your question... spoiler alert, it didn't actually work for me.

https://youtu.be/YTrJBRlo8HI
 Carbuncle.Razziel
By Carbuncle.Razziel 2020-07-15 16:55:51  
there was one other video that suggested leaving one core open... that also didn't work for me.
 Bahamut.Balduran
サーバ: Bahamut
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2020-07-20 04:59:50  
Kindly requesting a DRK empyrean set HD remake if possible ! :D

Heathens would look so awesome!
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-07-22 02:20:41  
Which race?
By Tristonx 2020-07-22 02:43:43  
I'd like to get the DRK empyrean HD remake for Humes, male if we need to narrow it down more.
[+]
By Ashleyz 2020-07-22 03:15:33  
RadialArcana said: »
Which race?
Can you do bard Empyrean +1 119 gear sets for Mithra and Tarutaru races? Those are my bard idle/town set and I enjoy the look of those sets. This would compliment the bard REMAs you have already created. Thanks in advance <3
 Bahamut.Balduran
サーバ: Bahamut
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2020-07-22 05:53:45  
Which race?

Hume plz bro :) many thanks!! /excited
 Asura.Slacks
user: bignig
By Asura.Slacks 2020-07-22 07:17:13  
So this might be an odd question or possibly answered already but I have run into a slight issue and wanted to see if anyone else has it also. I installed the most recent HD pack, and while everything looks great, I am having the anomaly of my Master trials weapons not rendering, along with random other PCs running around with invisible legs. I know one of the day files just needs to be restored, but just unsure of which.
Or does anyone have an updated Dat pack that has the correct rendering?
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
By RadialArcana 2020-07-22 07:30:20  
I think this is actually an issue with DGvoodoo if it's not properly installed, at least I had this problem. Try without running that and see if you still get it.
 Asura.Slacks
By Asura.Slacks 2020-07-22 07:36:23  
I think this is actually an issue with DGvoodoo if it's not properly installed, at least I had this problem. Try without running that and see if you still get it.

I’ll give it a shot, thank you :)
 Asura.Slacks
By Asura.Slacks 2020-07-22 08:14:45  
So I removed DG and updated to the most recent version including replacing the dll files, still having the same issue though.
[+]
 Asura.Koddin
user: North9ish
By Asura.Koddin 2020-07-22 09:51:41  
I have a similar issue where the dinner hose doesn't show up on hume females. They're running around as just a torso.
[+]
 Asura.Lothire
user: Lothire
By Asura.Lothire 2020-07-22 10:04:00  
Asura.Koddin said: »
I have a similar issue where the dinner hose doesn't show up on hume females. They're running around as just a torso.

I was wondering which DAT i royally screwed up. Guess now I know it isn't just me!
[+]
By Aricomfy 2020-07-22 10:28:27  
Run a file check. It will replace any dat files that are "problematic". The files that get replaced had potential to cause issues with crashing. A lot of dat mods will stress your game, but some of them are perfectly fine. It all depends on how they were created.

I've learned that occasionally, when FFXI updates, it deletes some files and will cause crashes or graphical issues in certain circumstances. For example, around 8 months ago, after FFXI updated, it deleted the Airship zone files and would kick me back out on to the dock when any of them took off. You'll probably have to reinstall your zone mods and some other dat mods again if you do a file check. Just a warning.
[+]
 Asura.Slacks
By Asura.Slacks 2020-07-22 10:58:04  
Aricomfy said: »
Run a file check. It will replace any dat files that are "problematic". The files that get replaced had potential to cause issues with crashing. A lot of dat mods will stress your game, but some of them are perfectly fine. It all depends on how they were created.

I've learned that occasionally, when FFXI updates, it deletes some files and will cause crashes or graphical issues in certain circumstances. For example, around 8 months ago, after FFXI updated, it deleted the Airship zone files and would kick me back out on to the dock when any of them took off. You'll probably have to reinstall your zone mods and some other dat mods again if you do a file check. Just a warning.
Yeah I Tried that a week ago, checked and replaced all files and it’s still pissed off lol
By RadialArcana 2020-07-22 11:39:41  
Post me a link to the zip if you can, I didn't make it so I've never checked it. I'll check the files to see if it's one of my mods in the zip or someone elses.

This one I guess?

Lakshmi.Onimenokyo said: »
Updated the 1 drag and drop Mega pack. Contains a txt file with everything inside and who made it. I recommend using Xipiviot or backing up ur originals.

Mirror 1
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ikfqJzNHLRoxP7IMSouDc6eXq-8-guwR

Mirror 2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cf7o6sz1ckb86k/ALL-Dat-Mods.rar?dl=0
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-07-22 11:42:55  
[+]
 Carbuncle.Razziel
By Carbuncle.Razziel 2020-07-22 17:55:05  
That's awesome dude. You have one for male elvaans?
By RadialArcana 2020-07-23 06:19:55  
Asura.Slacks said: »
So this might be an odd question or possibly answered already but I have run into a slight issue and wanted to see if anyone else has it also. I installed the most recent HD pack, and while everything looks great, I am having the anomaly of my Master trials weapons not rendering, along with random other PCs running around with invisible legs. I know one of the day files just needs to be restored, but just unsure of which.

Ok so I checked the Zip that was posted and it seems one wrong file was put in there for hume F legs on one armor for some reason, I don't think it's from my mod zips but ultimately I think it was just a mistake somewhere when the big pack was being made.

It's just an old file that was put in there for some reason, not even a mod. It's an original file in the wrong place.

It's rom/238/114.dat

Here is the original, just put this in place

YOriginal Dinner Hose legs for Hume Female file, goes in Rom/238/114.dat

I checked the master trial weapons and there are no mods in the mega pack zip that impact those.

Gonna finish the mod I'm doing atm then I really need to make a proper "big" pack myself, I won't be putting all mods in them though. It's just a base one with the ones I think are good and then optional ones for REMA and the like. I also need to optimize some mods, since I want them to be smaller.

Also, for modding I would highly highly suggest anyone uses the windower addon called XIpivot. It basically allows you to set a separate folder for mods, so you never have to overwrite anything. You can also turn on and off all mods with a simple windower command.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-07-23 06:23:31  
Ashleyz said: »
Which race?
Can you do bard Empyrean +1 119 gear sets for Mithra and Tarutaru races? Those are my bard idle/town set and I enjoy the look of those sets. This would compliment the bard REMAs you have already created. Thanks in advance <3

That's awesome dude. You have one for male elvaans?

Yeah next week maybe.
[+]
By Creonn 2020-07-23 08:47:24  
Is there any file to d/l all mods together that are good and available out there? Like just one d/l file? Or a link list to them all to easily download everything at once?
[+]
 Asura.Slacks
By Asura.Slacks 2020-07-23 09:11:08  

Ok so I checked the Zip that was posted and it seems one wrong file was put in there for hume F legs on one armor for some reason, I don't think it's from my mod zips but ultimately I think it was just a mistake somewhere when the big pack was being made.

It's just an old file that was put in there for some reason, not even a mod. It's an original file in the wrong place.

It's rom/238/114.dat

Here is the original, just put this in place

YOriginal Dinner Hose legs for Hume Female file, goes in Rom/238/114.dat

I checked the master trial weapons and there are no mods in the mega pack zip that impact those.

Gonna finish the mod I'm doing atm then I really need to make a proper "big" pack myself, I won't be putting all mods in them though. It's just a base one with the ones I think are good and then optional ones for REMA and the like. I also need to optimize some mods, since I want them to be smaller.

Also, for modding I would highly highly suggest anyone uses the windower addon called XIpivot. It basically allows you to set a separate folder for mods, so you never have to overwrite anything. You can also turn on and off all mods with a simple windower command.

Fanstastic, thank you so much, I will test it in a bit but yes it typically was Hume females that were leg less lol
 Asura.Lothire
user: Lothire
By Asura.Lothire 2020-07-23 13:26:11  

Well hot damn. Is this available for DL yet? And will you be working on Relic as well?

Man, the difference this upgrade makes is huge.
 Asura.Slacks
By Asura.Slacks 2020-07-23 13:43:30  
Radial, do you happen to know which dat file it is that has the MT weapons, Im thinking maybe that I either picked up a bad dat from somewhere. I can check to see if I have dat in my xiPivot folder or if it is SE side
By RadialArcana 2020-07-23 14:28:04  
Radial, do you happen to know which dat file it is that has the MT weapons, Im thinking maybe that I either picked up a bad dat from somewhere. I can check to see if I have dat in my xiPivot folder or if it is SE side

Yeah but you need to tell me the race and sex (guessing hume F but still, to be sure) of your character and which exact weapon.

Creonn said: »
Is there any file to d/l all mods together that are good and available out there? Like just one d/l file? Or a link list to them all to easily download everything at once?

There is one in the thread but it's lots of different mods, many of which i didn't make and I don't really advise going an "all in one" honestly.

Asura.Lothire said: »

Well hot damn. Is this available for DL yet? And will you be working on Relic as well?

Man, the difference this upgrade makes is huge.

Not yet, been doing other stuff today. Keep in mind it's only going to be for hume M atm. Will prob do other races at the weekened / next week though.
 Asura.Slacks
By Asura.Slacks 2020-07-23 14:56:28  
My character is a Hume Male and the ones I have that don’t show when drawn are Fermion Sword and Irradiance Blade.
I’m not sure if the H2H are afflicted with the same issue since I don't have them yet
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 46 47 48