Random Politics & Religion #30

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #30
Random Politics & Religion #30
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 65 66 67
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-06 09:30:18  
Ramyrez said: »
Worked for Japan I guess...

Exactly.

The only way to win a war against evil is to get even evilier.

sometimes you have to make a fresh start.... wait a second...

THAT IS IT!!!

that's what we have been missing all this time! we have to give it liberal mcfeely names!!!

Operation Fresh Start.... operation New Hope for Tomorrow.... hang on... what was that one... hashtag save the women when all those women got kidnapped...and then we forgot about them because something else happened fifteen minutes later and they probably all died...

Operation Fresh New Hope for the Children
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-12-06 09:36:28  
In a year of foreign policy failures this is Trump's biggest one yet, and its for nothing. The US doesn't benefit from this at all, no Americans get anything out of this move, it just makes us less safe, so way to go. I doubt the embassy every gets moved to Jerusalem, in fact I don't think Trump is going to do anything, that seems to be his MO. But there certainly won't be anymore peace talks.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-06 09:36:54  
Viciouss said: »
there certainly won't be anymore peace talks.

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-12-06 09:39:24  
The problem with the U.S. acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is that it upsets an already-tottering balance in the Middle East that will further push the more people into extremism that will lead to more violence, and it's entirely unnecessary.

Jerusalem is the capital of Isreal, I'm with niko, *** them. Are we going to start basing all our decisions of off what muslim extremists believe? Better tell your wife to cover up.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 09:43:11  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Operation Fresh Start.... operation New Hope for Tomorrow.... hang

Operation Suck my Unit.

By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 09:44:41  
Siren.Mosin said: »
The problem with the U.S. acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is that it upsets an already-tottering balance in the Middle East that will further push the more people into extremism that will lead to more violence, and it's entirely unnecessary.

Jerusalem is the capital of Isreal, I'm with niko, *** them. Are we going to start basing all our decisions of off what muslim extremists believe? Better tell your wife to cover up.

I'm not concerned what the current extremists think. I'm concerned about creating more extremists.

If they were all already extremists, I'd be okay with Plan Glass Hole In The Desert.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-12-06 09:49:14  
Well they've the entirety of the rest of the middle east to ***up.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-06 09:49:43  
Nausi said: »
Welp, looks like Vic has crossed over and is just making things up now.

What did I make up kiddo?

"covered up"

lol

muh obstruction!!!
By Nausi 2017-12-06 09:56:23  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Why does Trump have the power to declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel?

That's it, as moderator of FFXIAH, I declare Wetwang the capital of the UK. Now you have to because some American said it.
Trump doesnt have the authority to tell Israel where it's capital is. Israel does and they declared Jerusalem their capital years ago. It's been the stated platform of dems and republicans for decades to do this, but it's never actually happened.

Trump obviously doesn't give a *** (thank god) and is interested in getting things done. Of course that means libs are gonna freak out about it because that's what the left is today. Whatever trump does they don't like it (great platform).

Trump derangement syndrome at it's finest.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-12-06 09:58:28  
We already have a major consulate building there anyway, all it's going to take is putting up an "american embassy" sign.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-06 10:01:26  
One more point to clarify.

Israel declared the capital Jerusalem years ago. The US has just never recognized it as the capital until now due to pressures from Muslim terrorist masquerading around as diplomats.

As I said above this has been on the stated "honey-do" list of both parties almost ever since Israel made their own declaration.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-06 10:03:03  
I'm concerned about creating more extremists.

Then adopt Sharia law, and submit to them. Enabling terrorists only makes more of them.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 10:08:17  
I'm concerned about creating more extremists.

Then adopt Sharia law, and submit to them. Enabling terrorists only makes more of them.

You understand that you're exactly the same, right?

You want everyone to bow to your one limited view of how everything should be without question or exception too.

And you're willing to kill people who disagree with you.

You are exactly the same.
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 10:12:24  
You are exactly the same.

Actually, no, I'm wrong. You're not the same because you don't have the balls to do a damn thing other than sit on the internet and ***.

Just like everyone else here, myself included.

Hurray for armchair warriors in their comfy office chairs.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-12-06 10:15:32  
So what is getting done nausi? This symbolic act accomplishes what?
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 10:16:51  

It clearly ruffles the feathers of peace-loving liberals so that's all that matters to him. He gets to upset someone who disagrees with him and any consequences aren't his to deal with so he doesn't care.
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 10:19:03  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
you don't have the balls to do a damn thing other than sit on the internet and ***.

Confirmed, Nausi is liberal.

Honestly, even though I disagree with a lot of stuff that they say, at least Saev and Slore are vets and have some perspective when it comes to actually enacting policies that may result in military action.

Nausi is just...a troll. Literally. He only cares about trying to win some internet argument, he doesn't really give a good god damn about real world consequences for anyone.

Not even for himself, evidenced by his support of 45.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-12-06 10:26:29  

It expresses solidarity with our allies as opposed to trying to appease a bunch of lunatics who hate us anyway.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 10:27:06  
Siren.Mosin said: »
We already have a major consulate building there anyway, all it's going to take is putting up an "american embassy" sign.

Yeah. This is another aspect that sort of boggles my mind from the opposite end. "It will take a long time to switch over."

***...why? If we're going to take this action, fine. I think it's dumb but wtf do I actually know about foreign policy other than what I read somewhere else and vomit back here?

But why would it take time? The building is there. Change the sign and drive your peeps from one city to the other. Decision's made, now ***or get off the pot.
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 10:28:42  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

It expresses solidarity with our allies as opposed to trying to appease a bunch of lunatics who hate us anyway.

This is about the only sensible thing here.

Like I said, I just kinda feel like we're doing our best to encourage more lunatics. Or maybe that's the point. Stir the hornets' nest enough to goad them into action and then counterstrike mercilessly.

It works from a StarCraft point of view.

Just, you know. Sucks donkey balls that we're talking about real people with real lives that are done gonna get *** up.
By Viciouss 2017-12-06 10:28:54  

What allies? All of our Middle Eastern allies are pissed with this move. Turkey, Jordan, Qatar, the Saudis, all of them have said so. The only people doing the happy dance right now are the Iranians.
By fonewear 2017-12-06 10:29:41  
McFeely is on a rampage today must be too much coffee !
By fonewear 2017-12-06 10:30:27  
there certainly won't be anymore peace talks.

I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure it is War and Peace...not Peace than War.
By fonewear 2017-12-06 10:31:42  
Worked for Japan I guess...

Exactly.

The only way to win a war against evil is to get even evilier.

sometimes you have to make a fresh start.... wait a second...

THAT IS IT!!!

that's what we have been missing all this time! we have to give it liberal mcfeely names!!!

Operation Fresh Start.... operation New Hope for Tomorrow.... hang on... what was that one... hashtag save the women when all those women got kidnapped...and then we forgot about them because something else happened fifteen minutes later and they probably all died...

Operation Fresh New Hope for the Children

Fresh new Hope sounds like Disney's version of Star Wars with light sabers replaced with peace talks.
By fonewear 2017-12-06 10:34:02  

What allies? All of our Middle Eastern allies are pissed with this move. Turkey, Jordan, Qatar, the Saudis, all of them have said so. The only people doing the happy dance right now are the Iranians.

Chances are they would be pissed with us regardless...unless we turn into a Muslim country...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-06 10:35:10  
If you study Muslim history *which you guys won't* these sons of *** have been war on their neighbors for a long long time. It isn't going to stop anytime soon.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-06 10:36:54  
fonewear said: »
Fresh new Hope sounds like Disney's version of Star Wars with light sabers replaced with peace talks.

you may have missed the discussion earlier and by no means do we hold it against you for not backreading... but Fresh New Hopes or whatever is the new names for FAT MAN and LITTLE BOY.... you can hold your peace talks with the ashes and shadows...
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-06 10:39:01  
stuff

Don't care, Wetwang is now the capital of the UK. *middle finger*
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 65 66 67