Random Politics & Religion #30

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #30
Random Politics & Religion #30
First Page 2 3 4 ... 65 66 67
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-12-05 13:11:05  
Candlejack said: »
On that note, Deutsche Bank is notorious for money laundering by Russian oligarchs and the Russian Mafiya. No surprise that it's also one of Trump's biggest lenders. 'Twas the book keeping that put Capone behind bars, after all. Mueller's just taking a page from the history books to put Trump behind bars as well.
Deutsche Bank did its own investigation to see if there were Russian guarantees behind Trump's loans and says there weren't.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-12-05 13:15:28  
Odin.Slore said: »
Speaking of KN can we unban him yet?
I think he got section banned this time. Pity, he would be real handy to have around right now.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-05 13:38:28  
Either way I appreciate his involuntary support of my boycott...
[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-05 14:22:40  
Second member of Mueller's team has his bias revealed.

Time to shut it down and finally get over "muh Russia" libs.
By Viciouss 2017-12-05 14:29:23  
Nope, the very legit investigation is going to continue. Looking forward to hearing Trump's explanation as to why he covered up Flynn's crimes. Because that lawyer speak is not working at all.
By Nausi 2017-12-05 14:36:00  
Welp, looks like Vic has crossed over and is just making things up now.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2017-12-05 14:42:57  
Nausi said: »
Welp, looks like Vic has crossed over and is just making things up now.

What did I make up kiddo?
By Ramyrez 2017-12-05 14:47:43  
Viciouss said: »
What did I make up kiddo?

Michael Flynn. The man never existed. facts I don't like. He was actually a sentient pile of ants that has since gone back to the rural American Southwest.
By Viciouss 2017-12-05 15:47:43  
Looks like KT Mcfarland is in trouble now because she told Congress she wasnt aware of Flynn's comms with Russia, not even believable in the first place, but now its documented that she was. So that nomination is frozen.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-12-05 16:00:36  
Goldman Sachs doesn't think the Republican tax bill would be a big boost to the US economy
Business Insider

They will take the tax cuts anyway.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-05 16:41:51  
Douche bank!

[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-06 06:33:59  
Why does Trump have the power to declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel?

That's it, as moderator of FFXIAH, I declare Wetwang the capital of the UK. Now you have to because some American said it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-12-06 07:59:12  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Why does Trump have the power to declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel?

That's it, as moderator of FFXIAH, I declare Wetwang the capital of the UK. Now you have to because some American said it.

He doesn't. It's an optics thing, but will likely result in an embassy relocation.

Just like 99% of everything else Trump related, it's only a problem because it hurts people's feels.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-06 08:09:52  
My declaration still stands, Wetwang is now the capital of the UK.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 08:39:08  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Just like 99% of everything else Trump related, it's only a problem because it hurts people's feels.

The problem here is that some feels (Tumblrinas, Red Pillers, etc.) don't mean a piss in the wind because they're internet whiners and that's all.

The problem with the U.S. acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is that it upsets an already-tottering balance in the Middle East that will further push the more people into extremism that will lead to more violence, and it's entirely unnecessary.
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 08:40:37  

Blue Ball is now Pennsylvania's capital.

Because that's what our state legislature does.

Gets all riled up and acts like something is going to happen, and then the state gets to writhe in pain for three months until they choke out a gasping, barely-worthwhile budget.
By fonewear 2017-12-06 08:46:37  

I declare this declaration beyond stupid.
By fonewear 2017-12-06 08:50:00  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-12-06 09:09:56  
Ramyrez said: »

The problem here is that some feels (Tumblrinas, Red Pillers, etc.) don't mean a piss in the wind because they're internet whiners and that's all.

The problem with the U.S. acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is that it upsets an already-tottering balance in the Middle East that will further push the more people into extremism that will lead to more violence, and it's entirely unnecessary.

Sometimes you have to do the right thing regardless of how the psychos feel about it.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-06 09:13:19  

*** them.

we should drop a couple of bunker buster bombs on those sons of ***. the dome of the rock and the black stone thing... the kaaba and then trump gets on the tv and says and there's plenty of more places where those two came from ***... throw down all your weapons and surrender at once or we're really going to start kicking some serious ***. we've had it with you jackasses
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 09:15:35  

Sometimes you have to do the right thing regardless of how the psychos feel about it.

It's not really a "right or wrong" here. It's just a provocative action being carried out because he promised a bunch of rich people he would do it and he's being pressured to do it.

They were already pissed at him for extending the stay in Tel Aviv another six months previously.

And it's all well and good to say "regardless of how the psychos feel about it" but radicalizing the Middle East has led to a lot of dead Americans, too. So...let's consider the duties of the President in defending American lives, including U.S. soldiers whenever possible.

And I swear to Altana if this gets deflected with a "but Obama" or "but Hillary"...

Because even though I really liked Obama I was critical of his foreign policy with Eastern Europe and the Middle East. We've been trying for decades upon decades to bully the Middle East and associated countries into submission to Western standards and all it's done is cause more problems and led to more innocent deaths.
By Zerowone 2017-12-06 09:15:44  

Gets all riled up and acts like something is going to happen, and then the state gets to writhe in pain for three months until they choke out a gasping, barely-worthwhile budget.

Put a damp towel on it!
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 09:16:45  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
we should drop a couple of bunker buster bombs on those sons of ***. the dome of the rock and the black stone thing... the kaaba and then trump gets on the tv and says and there's plenty of more places where those two came from ***... throw down all your weapons and surrender at once or we're really going to start kicking some serious ***. we've had it with you jackasses

Well, I mean. I guess that's the other end of the spectrum.

Sure, why not. Maybe in 50 years time we'll have the Middle Eastern equivalent of FFXI once they've clawed their way into economic success after we bomb the ***out of them.

Worked for Japan I guess...
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 09:17:00  
Zerowone said: »

Put a damp towel on it!

I already did.
By Zerowone 2017-12-06 09:17:51  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

*** them.

But muh oil, kefta and hummus!!! Think of the commodities.
By Zerowone 2017-12-06 09:21:50  
Surprised Nausi hasn’t mentioned this is all due to Schumer suggesting it to Trump, over bagels and lox yesterday.
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 09:26:37  
Frankly if we're going to get more aggressive rather than less, I say we just dropkick Jerusalem, Baghdad, Jerusalem, Mecca, and any and all other religious sites as a bit of an international relations version of "Since you can't play nice and share them we're taking them all away."

I still advocate, you know, not bombing anyone.

But if we're going to do it and kill all those innocents, let's do it in a way that will actually make a point.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 65 66 67