Random Politics & Religion #27

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #27
Random Politics & Religion #27
First Page 2 3 ... 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52
By Nausi 2017-09-26 11:55:06  
This is hilarious. Libs cant own their actions, they're always victims. Full on display right here.

"Trump made them kneel!"
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-09-26 11:56:53  
And so today his true colors manifested:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-sports-nfl-ban/trump-ramps-up-nfl-fight-calls-for-ban-on-kneeling-during-anthem-idUSKCN1C11RV

That's some snowflake ***right there.
By Nausi 2017-09-26 12:00:27  
The nfl already has a rule like this. It just isnt enforced.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-09-26 12:01:41  
Nausi said: »
Probably because it would violate the first amendment in some way or something.
By Ramyrez 2017-09-26 12:04:59  

Like all those uniform flag code rules being broken constantly by...well, pretty much everyone?
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2017-09-26 12:07:08  
Ramyrez said: »
Most people think players who kneel are shitheads. Trump calling them out asshitheads isnt gonna hurt trump. Its just gonna remind everyone who thinks that they're shitheads that they have something in common with Trump. The only people that arent gonna drift closer to Trump because of that are people who cant get over their irrational hatred of the guy.

I think you're looking too hard at this.

People don't want controversy. This is 100% manufactured controversy. People may take a side but what they really want is for it to go away. Shush it up. Let them have their Sunday diversion.

I have a friend who pointedly said he has spent the past six months avoiding politics entirely but had to chime in because it's interrupting his football now.

He doesn't give a *** what they do, he wants it to stop distracting from his football.

That's America in a nutshell. Stop ruining my free time.

Then stop supporting the media outlets who are giving 24/7/365 coverage to attacking and ridiculing President Trump. They are the ones ruining your ***, not the President or anyone on team Red.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-09-26 12:09:58  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Most people think players who kneel are shitheads. Trump calling them out asshitheads isnt gonna hurt trump. Its just gonna remind everyone who thinks that they're shitheads that they have something in common with Trump. The only people that arent gonna drift closer to Trump because of that are people who cant get over their irrational hatred of the guy.

I think you're looking too hard at this.

People don't want controversy. This is 100% manufactured controversy. People may take a side but what they really want is for it to go away. Shush it up. Let them have their Sunday diversion.

I have a friend who pointedly said he has spent the past six months avoiding politics entirely but had to chime in because it's interrupting his football now.

He doesn't give a *** what they do, he wants it to stop distracting from his football.

That's America in a nutshell. Stop ruining my free time.

Then stop supporting the media outlets who are giving 24/7/365 coverage to attacking and ridiculing President Trump. They are the ones ruining your ***, not the President or anyone on team Red.
That's like saying people think P&R is ***because someone said it's ***in RT and Ni, and not due to it actually just being ***.
By Ramyrez 2017-09-26 12:10:40  

Was speaking figuratively here. Both from the friend I'm discussing and the "royal we," so to speak. I haven't intentionally watched a news channel in...

...I honestly don't know. Maybe Obama's first inauguration?

I watched a CNN video the other day I stumbled across, but as discussed in this very thread that's because it autoplayed and I was like "eh, why not," and it was pretty bias-free actually. Especially for CNN.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-09-26 12:10:46  
Libs cant own their actions, they're always victims. Full on display right here.

They haven't taken responsibility for their actions for a long time. Their life being shitty is never their fault, and because it's not their fault there is nothing they can do to make it less shitty. They are simply not responsible for their lives, it's always someone else's fault and therefor they have no obligation to themselves or others.

But you successful people, you owe them something. You didn't build that, you didn't make your own success, you didn't earn that. Therefor they can confiscate your success and divide it up among themselves, to be fair.

And that's modern liberalism in a nutshell, it's about stealing ***and using that stolen wealth to buy voters until the system collapses, then they just take run ***like its North Korea.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-09-26 12:13:54  
This is hilarious.

Yes, you are. So is Saevel. Trump made things worse, he is being rebuked for it, deservedly so, and the NFL isn't going to be taking any direction from him, ever. But keep trying to spin for him.
By Nausi 2017-09-26 12:17:16  
Anna Ruthven said: »
No. They don't enfirce it because they dont want to stand in front of the pc/racist gun.

Trumps kinda just calling them out on it.

If they make protest the flag = protest Trump, Trump will be president for 20 years.

Disrespectful behavior towards the flag is extremely unpopular.
By Zerowone 2017-09-26 12:17:42  
That's some not based in reality projection right there.

If you're saying liberals as a codified dog whistle for African Americans, then you are denying the effects of systemic racism.
Which was legally supported and protected until 52yrs ago.

If you're saying liberals as in the left and Democrats, then your point isn't grounded reality; given who was elected president and the reasons why.
By Nausi 2017-09-26 12:20:16  
Viciouss said: »
This is hilarious.

Yes, you are. So is Saevel. Trump made things worse, he is being rebuked for it, deservedly so, and the NFL isn't going to be taking any direction from him, ever. But keep trying to spin for him.
Goebbles right here.

By Zerowone 2017-09-26 12:20:20  
Anna Ruthven said: »
No. They don't enfirce it because they dont want to stand in front of the pc/racist gun.

Trumps kinda just calling them out on it.

If they make protest the flag = protest Trump, Trump will be president for 20 years.

Disrespectful behavior towards the flag is extremely unpopular.

They don't enforce it because it's not part of the NFLs tradition. The Department of Defense has been paying the NFL to have players attended the singing of the anthem since 2009. It's propaganda. Clearly it has worked on you and others.
 Shiva.Shruiken
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-09-26 12:24:00  
people getting angry at black athletes for peacefully protesting, yet defend statues of confederate soldiers who literally seceded.

something anthem something patriotic something
[+]
By Nausi 2017-09-26 12:25:33  
Guys i have tried so hard to explain this, it has nothing to do with why hey are kneeling. Its he fact that they force their fans to listen to their politics when the fans arent expecting it. The actual subject matter is secondary.

To that point, "hands up dont shoot" never actually happened, and black on black violence is exponentially a bigger danger to the black community than "muh systemic racism". But that doesnt fit the "victim" narrative libs love to sell on their dependency plantation so you dont hear anything about it.
By Nausi 2017-09-26 12:28:01  
How much more triggered does zero have to get before he starts taking a knee in his living room?
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-09-26 12:28:04  
Guys i have tried so hard to explain this,

And that's your mistake, they aren't looking to understand you, they are looking for anything they can twist to justify attacking.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-09-26 12:30:36  
Guys i have tried so hard to explain this,

And that's your mistake, they aren't looking to understand you, they are looking for anything they can twist to justify attacking.
You are right (yet again).
By Viciouss 2017-09-26 12:32:11  
Zerowone said: »
That's some not based in reality projection right there.

Uh, its nausi and saevel. What else do you expect?
By Ramyrez 2017-09-26 12:37:08  
Guys i have tried so hard to explain this, it has nothing to do with why hey are kneeling. Its he fact that they force their fans to listen to their politics when the fans arent expecting it. The actual subject matter is secondary.

I've been saying this for pages too.

"STOP ROCKING THE BOAT!"
-- America

Who each person blames for it -- Trump, football players, whatever cause, belief, etc. -- is immaterial.

The boat is being rocked and no one is happy.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2017-09-26 12:44:51  
Still not smoking crack, E. Sorry.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Zerowone 2017-09-26 13:09:06  
Not sure if Eslim is meta or high as a kite.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-09-26 13:10:07  
Zerowone said: »
Not sure if Eslim is meta or high as a kite.

Eslim is an advanced Google bot designed to interact with people. But they sent it here, and we broke it. To express their displease with us they let it go.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52