Random Politics & Religion #27

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #27
Random Politics & Religion #27
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2017-09-26 08:12:21  
Ramyrez said: »
My biggest complaint about Trump right now is that football season is in full swing, hockey season is starting and I have to deal with his *** opinions all up in my entertainment.

To be fair, that's more the case of the left MSM going apeshit over every comment he makes and acting like it's new. Candidate Trump frequently put pure bovine feces out over social media, how exactly did people expect him to act any differently. People need to just ignore that ***already like we do every other celebrities tweets and social postings.

If he really wants to entertain me he'll go FULL Putin and gear up in hockey gear and force a bunch of good hockey players at gunpoint to let him score like 12 goals in a game.

Hmm wonder if there is an Ex-Politician sports league? We already know that each party has it's own sports activities.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-09-26 08:21:02  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Hmm wonder if there is an Ex-Politician sports league? We already know that each party has it's own sports activities.

They have a place they go for these things and we aren't invited.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2017-09-26 08:31:17  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
He's the president of the united states

Which has meant very little in terms of automatic respect to the majority of the public for at least 25 years. People respect their party's president most of the time, but even that stretches credulity at times.

I enjoyed the Clinton years but I have about as much respect for a guy cheating on his wife in the Oval Office as I do for the guy cheating on his wife in his car behind the Seven Eleven.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-09-26 08:45:14  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
fonewear said: »
Rachel Maddow level liberalism is a small %.

not to hear you guys talk about the dating scene...
I was under the impression that every available woman in america was a radical feminist vegan land whale with two kids by three separate fathers...harboring a deep seeded resentment for the white man and his misogynistic patriarchal oppressive culture...

and they're also apparently all blind to the cornucopia of joy and splendor that comes from dating wealthy male underwear models that post on ffxiah between shoots...

Not every woman just more than there used to be.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-09-26 08:51:39  
He's the president of the united states

Which has meant very little in terms of automatic respect to the majority of the public for at least 25 years. People respect their party's president most of the time, but even that stretches credulity at times.

I enjoyed the Clinton years but I have about as much respect for a guy cheating on his wife in the Oval Office as I do for the guy cheating on his wife in his car behind the Seven Eleven.
Tbf, doing it in the oval office would be pretty kinky, it was the cheating that was the problem.
By fonewear 2017-09-26 08:55:58  
If he really wants to entertain me he will turn to Mueller point his finger and go you're fired ! Then walk away slowly.
By fonewear 2017-09-26 08:57:42  
Just think if Trump wins in 2020 the liberal outrage will cause mass hysteria that makes the hysteria now look reasonable.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-09-26 09:05:32  
I don't think I'm really Liberal anymore. I'm more middle, leaning left. Reason I come to this realization is that not only do I enjoy when a Conservative says some ***to make himself look dumb but I also enjoy when Liberal protesters get tazed, maced, arrested, and bounced out of the way when they think "I'm mad, I'mma go block a road."

I'm probably just a terrible human being though.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-09-26 09:06:23  
Anna Ruthven said: »
I don't think I'm really Liberal anymore. I'm more middle, leaning left. Reason I come to this realization is that not only do I enjoy when a Conservative says some ***to make himself look dumb but I also enjoy when Liberal protesters get tazed, maced, arrested, and bounced out of the way when they think "I'm mad, I'mma go block a road."

I would describe that as moderate.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-09-26 09:07:09  

Being a terrible human being?
By fonewear 2017-09-26 09:08:45  

No the political part. Very few people are far to the right or the left. The media loves far right or far left. Because they are crazy compared to most people. And crazy helps with ratings.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-09-26 09:09:46  
Trump for all his twitter rants etc is probably a moderate Republican. He isn't what people says he is.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-09-26 09:11:20  
Plus part of the Twitter stuff is his Apprentice persona. He likes to stir the pot.
By fonewear 2017-09-26 09:15:40  
People need to just ignore that ***already like we do every other celebrities tweets and social postings.

He's the president of the united states ... lol, but I'm all for ignoring him because it's the thing that would piss him off the most!

And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-09-26 09:17:11  
Trump for all his twitter rants etc is probably a moderate Republican. He isn't what people says he is.

He's a celebrity. Any coverage is good coverage to him. He thrives on being at odds with someone. He'll waffle on anything so long as it gets him adulation.

Most people do. At least sometimes. It's just a question of degree and setting.
By fonewear 2017-09-26 09:17:14  
If I lived in Canada why would I obsess over Trump...I don't get it.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-09-26 09:18:16  
And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it without utterly ruining your life.
By Ramyrez 2017-09-26 09:18:59  

They just worry about immigration in a different way than we do is all.
By fonewear 2017-09-26 09:19:21  
If anything FFXIAH will ruin your life more than Trump. This site probably keeps you from being productive...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-09-26 09:33:59  

Maybe I'm just getting old but *** am I getting tired of white kids whining. If they're actually engaging in marches or civil disobedience along side people with legitimate grievances, good for them.

But crying about injustice on Twitter from the comfort of your couch isn't speaking defiantly against negative things. It's vanity. It's feeling like you did something without actually doing something.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2017-09-26 09:34:40  
getting tired of affluent white kids whining

Forgot an important word.
By Ramyrez 2017-09-26 09:36:07  

They just worry about immigration in a different way than we do is all.

Our biggest concern is NAFTA right now, there is also a rise of illegal immigrants, we also don't trust North Korea's accuracy if they launch a nuclear attack.

I was making a joke about the aggrieved Americans running away to Canada because they're unhappy with Trump is all.

Sorry, I've sort of gone the way of Phoney and Nik. Facetiousness and crankiness punctuated by occasional points of relevancy.
 Shiva.Shruiken
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-09-26 09:43:28  
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-09-26 09:49:17  

No the political part. Very few people are far to the right or the left. The media loves far right or far left. Because they are crazy compared to most people. And crazy helps with ratings.
I used to watch CNN just to watch Kayleigh McEnenay psycho babble at Wolf Blitzer. So, yeah, I'd agree.
By Ramyrez 2017-09-26 10:07:03  
I used to watch CNN just to watch Kayleigh McEnenay psycho babble at Wolf Blitzer. So, yeah, I'd agree.

I used to watch Wolf Blizter just because his name is Wolf Blitzer.

Seriously. His parents know what the *** is up.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-09-26 10:18:44  
People need to just ignore that ***already like we do every other celebrities tweets and social postings.

He's the president of the united states ... lol, but I'm all for ignoring him because it's the thing that would piss him off the most!

Good luck with that. After all this time, the Pavlov effect is still going strong in this country. Ignoring Trump would require self-control, which isn't exactly a strong attribute for most people, and especially so among those with the proverbial megaphones who consider themselves to be important.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-09-26 10:30:10  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Rachel Maddow level liberalism is a small %.

not to hear you guys talk about the dating scene...
I was under the impression that every available woman in america was a radical feminist vegan land whale with two kids by three separate fathers...harboring a deep seeded resentment for the white man and his misogynistic patriarchal oppressive culture...

and they're also apparently all blind to the cornucopia of joy and splendor that comes from dating wealthy male underwear models that post on ffxiah between shoots...
The small % of those extreme liberals are composed of almost all young women. Certainly the unmarried ones.
By Nausi 2017-09-26 10:47:02  
Viciouss said: »
Eboneezer said: »
Viciouss said: »
I think the Cowboys laid out the groundwork for what most teams will do now ... stand for the anthem.

Which is what Trump said?

No, its not what Trump said, Trump targeted individuals, referring to them as sons of ***, and it had the complete opposite effect, instead of a couple of individuals, entire teams protested. And like I said, those individuals that he was targeting are going to keep kneeling for the anthem. He accomplished nothing, ratings aren't "way down" the way he thinks they are, people are still watching their games, just not the same way they used to.
Most people think players who kneel are shitheads. Trump calling them out asshitheads isnt gonna hurt trump. Its just gonna remind everyone who thinks that they're shitheads that they have something in common with Trump. The only people that arent gonna drift closer to Trump because of that are people who cant get over their irrational hatred of the guy.
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52